Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

SBRICK is a very bad joke

• 38 posts
    November 22, 2019 8:25 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Sorry to hear that.

We also received that some user can't see the SBrick, the problem was a change how android OS works.. the resolution of the issue is here: https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/29/sbrick-android-app

We are supported android systems from 4.3 (this was the time when bluetooth 4.0 arrived to the OS) but now we can't compile older than 5.0 support, because it is unsupported now by google. :((

There is no need for sorry. cool All this machines are too new for mankind and it chances so rapidly no one can have control over all this and there will always be bugs.

I have to reinstall all my controls, but it looks like the app is loading the actual chances from profiledesigner smile. I cannot update my tablet and I bought it specially for SBrick. At least at the moment it works better then before the reinstallation although it identifies itself as the same version.

There will be no problem for me to buy a newer tablet but the actual machine was fortunately cheap and it does usually what I expect. 

• 340 posts
    November 22, 2019 3:25 PM CET

Sorry to hear that.

We also received that some user can't see the SBrick, the problem was a change how android OS works.. the resolution of the issue is here: https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/29/sbrick-android-app

We are supported android systems from 4.3 (this was the time when bluetooth 4.0 arrived to the OS) but now we can't compile older than 5.0 support, because it is unsupported now by google. :((

• 38 posts
    November 22, 2019 1:46 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Hi Lothar,

Can you tell what is your problems with the SBrick app? Maybe I can help with it.

surprised Lothar answers:

I think the main problem is my old tablet with android 4.4, but I am unsure of these things because I have very less experience with android. I managed today to reinstall an older SBrick app from apkpure.com in the hope it is secure.

The actual SBrick app needs android 5 or newer as I read in the internet.

Before, the same old installed SBrick app version loaded continuously older versions, made by profiledesigner, during the last days. It worked more or less good during some weeks.

As top of all, my windows8.1 damaged itself by doing updates and I have to reinstall that trash, too.

This post was edited by Lothar Weigl at November 22, 2019 1:48 PM CET
    • 340 posts
    November 21, 2019 1:46 PM CET

Hi Lothar,

Can you tell what is your problems with the SBrick app? Maybe I can help with it.

• 38 posts
    November 20, 2019 9:39 PM CET

SBRICK is anything but reliable! Time after time more and more problems. You can think of mad guys developing the software. I would never again choose SBRICK.