Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Question about SBrick

• 2 posts
    June 10, 2020 6:33 PM CEST

I installed the app; however, since I unpaired the sbrick from my phone I am unable to re-pair it to upgrade the firmware.

• 340 posts
    June 10, 2020 1:25 PM CEST
    Davis said:

Hello, I just got my Sbrick and made the mistake of unpairing it with my Android, finding out afterwards that I cannot reconnect it.  I also cannot connect it to any other Bluetooth devices.  What do I need to do?

Hi,

You can try to force the firmware upgrade with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vengit.blecontrol&hl=en

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2020 11:25 PM CEST

Hello, I just got my Sbrick and made the mistake of unpairing it with my Android, finding out afterwards that I cannot reconnect it.  I also cannot connect it to any other Bluetooth devices.  What do I need to do?

• 340 posts
    June 8, 2020 2:06 PM CEST

Hi!

Strange, if the port tester works and the profile configured it should work.

Can you do screenshot about the profile settings?

• 4 posts
    June 1, 2020 5:28 PM CEST

Does your connected engines work directly with the battery? Where is the battery output connected on sBrick? Also check the firmware update once. 

• 1 posts
    May 31, 2020 11:29 AM CEST

Hi all,

I'm very new to the community and just received my very first sbrick. I planned to use it in a simple Lego technic Moc, just with an L-Engine and a Servo.

I'm using the IOS app. The SBrick has hardware version 13, firmware 25. The LED tester works, I can also see some activities on each port when I check the port configuration with an connected engine.

Then I did a creation, downloaded a profile  (tested with Lego 9938 and Lego 43037s), and connect the engine and the servo with the ports and setup this in the controller profile. 

Now the problem: 

When I run a test if the connected engine works on the selected port, nothing happens. Same when I save the setup and run the test or also when I run the steering ui, nothing happens at all.

Does anybody know the behavior? Is there still smth wrong in the setup?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

BR
    Sven