Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick Scratch Plugin for Windows 10

• 16 posts
    September 5, 2021 12:08 AM CEST

Hi curtis, If you know of any cheap plastic (or aluminum/cardboard/wood) 10$ controllers that are as small as the sbrick, can be fed with almost 12V and are programmable, I'd love to know.
    Only thing I know of would be node MCU's that are cheap but would need 4 h-bridges and those included cost a bit more than 10 bucks, and have no brick compatible casing, but maybe i am mistaken?

To be honest I do find sbricks a bit overpriced too, but I havn't found anything else suiting my needs that wont need days of soldering and programming. So I reccomend them even for my mocs.

• 340 posts
    August 31, 2021 1:01 PM CEST
    Hi Curtis,
    What do you miss? What is not worked for you? Can you explain your problem?
    Curtis Newton said:

same here

so far my sbrick experience is just "meh"

70$ and It just do nothing more than those chinese 10$ plastic controllers

I am so disapointed

• 4 posts
    August 7, 2021 11:53 AM CEST

same here

so far my sbrick experience is just "meh"

70$ and It just do nothing more than those chinese 10$ plastic controllers

I am so disapointed

• 340 posts
    September 3, 2020 11:56 AM CEST
    Nomism said:

Hello,

I have re-installed the 0.448 version (switched a few times between beta 1.0 and 0.448). It seems to work now - with BLED112 and Scratch 2. Wondering if the newer version the adapter would support Scratch 3.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye,

Simon

we definetly want to support Scratch 3, but i haven't seen any possibility for 3rdparties like us to connect with Scratch 3. Do you have information about that?

• 2 posts
    July 25, 2020 7:49 PM CEST

Hello,

I have re-installed the 0.448 version (switched a few times between beta 1.0 and 0.448). It seems to work now - with BLED112 and Scratch 2. Wondering if the newer version the adapter would support Scratch 3.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye,

Simon

• 2 posts
    July 25, 2020 6:13 PM CEST

Hello everyone,

the version of SBrick Scratch Plugin I'm referring to is 0.448 2019-02-27 / 1595691750058

This is the version I can currently download from: https://apps.sbrick.com/windriver/SBrickSetup.exe

My problem is that I can't get sbrick with scratch running. The adapter says connecting via BLED112, but my SBrick doesn't show up.

I found this site which describes the steps:
    https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/43/slug/sbrick-plugin-for-scratch-how-to

But description seem to fit to a newer versin of SBrick Scratch plugin than can be downloaded from above mentioned link, which is also provided on this help site.
    It also says in the descrpiption that BLED112 won't work. But this version of plugin says: "We are using your BLED112 dongle for connection", but nothing happens. Neither with BLED112 in place or not. My computer has bluetooth 4.0.

For some ideas I would be greatfull.

Bye,
    Simon

This post was edited by Nomism at July 25, 2020 7:50 PM CEST