Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBRICK issues??

• September 26, 2017 8:23 PM CEST

[blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

The problem is fixed.

[/blockquote]

Hello,

I know this is a quite old topic, but I just got an LG G4 too and the App cannot see my SBricks either.

Phone: LG H818P G4
    App: SBrick v4.2 Update 3
    SBricks: SBrick Plus, HW revision 11, SW revision 18

The bricks show up on the OS'es Bluetooth connection screen, but the SBrick App doesn't see them. Reinstalled the App right today but it changes nothing. Please help!

Thanks!

-geever

• 143 posts
    April 15, 2016 5:43 PM CEST

The problem is fixed.

If your still experience the problem, please try to reinstall your SBrick app.

Thanks for the report.

• 310 posts
    April 15, 2016 12:12 PM CEST

[blockquote]Nathaniel Chapa said:

Hello! i just was making a new profile and it seems like when i try to start my profile up (on the app) it crashes and wont let me use sbrick on any device i have! i have tried to delete and remake the profiles and delete the profiles even, also ive tried to use online profiles, stil crashing, please fix this!!! -Iphone 5s Iphone SE Iphone 5c Ipad mini (with retina)

[/blockquote]

Hello! 

Our developers check out what could be wrong. 

We ask you to be patience for a short time. :) 

Best wishes, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at April 15, 2016 12:36 PM CEST
    • 2 posts
    April 14, 2016 9:54 PM CEST

Hello! i just was making a new profile and it seems like when i try to start my profile up (on the app) it crashes and wont let me use sbrick on any device i have! i have tried to delete and remake the profiles and delete the profiles even, also ive tried to use online profiles, stil crashing, please fix this!!! -Iphone 5s Iphone SE Iphone 5c Ipad mini (with retina)

• 310 posts
    March 28, 2016 8:33 AM CEST

[blockquote]Alex McQuilkin said: Hello I have 4 S Bricks and 2 more on the way. I have bought these from the US, I have had the longest since the beginning of March. Is it necessary to update the firmware and if so how do you do it. Thankis[/blockquote]

Hello Alex, 

What operation system do you use? All the applications differ a little bit from each other. 

Regards, 

• 310 posts
    March 28, 2016 8:29 AM CEST

[blockquote]Muhamad Khairi Safari said:

when can i expect a fix. or do i need to get and ols compaible phone.. maybe u can publish a list of phones u have tested with

[/blockquote]

Hi, 

We are working on solving the problem, we have to ask for some patience. I give you a respond about it as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, 

Regards, 

• March 26, 2016 1:42 PM CET

when can i expect a fix. or do i need to get and ols compaible phone.. maybe u can publish a list of phones u have tested with

• 17 posts
    March 25, 2016 1:40 PM CET
    Hello
    I have 4 S Bricks and 2 more on the way. I have bought these from the US, I have had the longest since the beginning of March. Is it necessary to update the firmware and if so how do you do it.

Thankis
    • 310 posts
    March 24, 2016 8:09 PM CET

i got hold of my buddy's xiaomi redmi phone with android 4.4 and the sbrick finally work...

i can now conclude that its either the app is incompatible with android 6.0 or not compatible with lg g4

[/blockquote]

We are checking it, thank you for the report. :) 

We have to ask for some patience. 

I give you a feedback as soon as possible. 

Regards, 

• March 24, 2016 2:56 AM CET

i got hold of my buddy's xiaomi redmi phone with android 4.4 and the sbrick finally work...

i can now conclude that its either the app is incompatible with android 6.0 or not compatible with lg g4

• March 24, 2016 1:07 AM CET

i have updated the firmsware as suggested but still cannot connect after firmware update. any other suggestions??

BTW i have restarted the phone and the Sbrick after firmware update

• March 23, 2016 4:56 PM CET

i even tried using the Sbrick V1.6.1 still cant connect

• March 23, 2016 4:50 PM CET

yes i need help i cant connect to trhe sbrick using the Sbrick V2 app

• 310 posts
    March 23, 2016 4:48 PM CET

Hi

my sbrick is able to be search connected and paired then immediately upaired???

Can someone help me??

Im using LG g4 andriod phone

Android version 6.0

[/blockquote]

Hello,

You don't need to pair your phone with the SBrick.

If you have any problem abbout the connection, please update the SBrick's firmware to the 4.8 version.

If you need any help just let us know. We'll help you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

• March 23, 2016 4:08 PM CET

Hi

my sbrick is able to be search connected and paired then immediately upaired???

Can someone help me??

Im using LG g4 andriod phone

Android version 6.0