Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Hi from Tasmania, Australia!

• 310 posts
    April 29, 2016 12:24 PM CEST

[blockquote]Sam McCall said:

Thanks Balint!

I'll definitely be sure to share my final products with everyone here. I personally don't see much point in creating if the ideas and concepts used aren't to be shared to help both myself and others learn, especially when the means to do so are readily available.

So far I love the SBrick community and cant wait to see more of what unfolds from what you and your team have set in motion! :)

Best wishes to you too,

Sam

[/blockquote]

You are absolutely right Sam, have fun here! :) 

Balint 

• 3 posts
    April 28, 2016 7:57 PM CEST

Thanks Balint!

I'll definitely be sure to share my final products with everyone here. I personally don't see much point in creating if the ideas and concepts used aren't to be shared to help both myself and others learn, especially when the means to do so are readily available.

So far I love the SBrick community and cant wait to see more of what unfolds from what you and your team have set in motion! :)

Best wishes to you too,

Sam

• 310 posts
    April 28, 2016 7:48 PM CEST

[blockquote]Sam McCall said:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Sam, I have two SBricks on their way as I speak and hope to be using them for my Ultra 4/King Of The Hammers 4x4 Technic MOC initially, and for many, many more creations in the future. I really look forward to seeing how it improves the overall performance and experience of MOC building for me, and also all the awesome creations others have/can build while utilising this fine little gem of engineering! :)

Everyone is awesome! ;)
    Sam..

[/blockquote]

Hello Sam! 

Your creation sounds awesome. Feel free to share some videos, pictures and whatever you might want with us about Lego, and about your creations. :) 

We hope you will enjoy our community. :) 

Best wishes, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at April 28, 2016 7:49 PM CEST
    • 3 posts
    April 28, 2016 7:28 PM CEST

Hey Everyone,

My name is Sam, I have two SBricks on their way as I speak and hope to be using them for my Ultra 4/King Of The Hammers 4x4 Technic MOC initially, and for many, many more creations in the future. I really look forward to seeing how it improves the overall performance and experience of MOC building for me, and also all the awesome creations others have/can build while utilising this fine little gem of engineering! :)

Everyone is awesome! ;)
    Sam..