Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sequence lighting issue

• 5 posts
    August 11, 2016 11:17 AM CEST

A new optical issue on the windows phone app:

I use the same Channel-Name for a Slider an a Button (the Button for setting the value to 0 - Zero).

On the Android App, after the button used, the slider returns to middel-zero-position!

On the Windows App, after the button used, the slider does NOT return to the middle-zero-position, it stays where it was befor.

If there is a dedicated Windows Phone discussion here to place such issues, please let me know!

best regards

jm

• 2 posts
    August 10, 2016 3:30 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jörg Bachmayr said:

Hi all,

I tried to test some simple-sequence, the profile loads at my Windows Phone, but the seqence is not visible!

Also I miss the mapping of the sBrick-Channel to the Sequence-Channel.

I also tried to name the sequence channel like the slider channel (I only want a "Stop" Button for a Train-Profile).

I tried several combinations, but - I never see the sequence on the profile when I start it on the Windows Phone!

And as i mentioned above, I don't know where I should map the channels between sBrick and Sequence ...

Please Help!

Thx in avance!

AddOn: the HorizonExpress Profile on the public store works on the Windows Phone, but I want to create a profile to control 4 trains!

AddOn2: On Android, the sequence is visible and working, on Windows Phone, the sequence is not visible!

It seems to be an issue on Windows Phone!

best regards

jm

[/blockquote]

Hello!

Ath this time, the Windows Phone app can't handle the sequence. We are working on a new version, which will have the sasme functions and look like as the Android app. 

We ask for your patience. 

Regards.

David

• 5 posts
    August 10, 2016 2:22 PM CEST

Thank you!

If you need someone to test on a Windows 10 Mobile (Lumia 930), let me know!

• 310 posts
    August 10, 2016 2:17 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jörg Bachmayr said:

Hi all,

I tried to test some simple-sequence, the profile loads at my Windows Phone, but the seqence is not visible!

I also tried to name the sequence channel like the slider channel (I only want a "Stop" Button for a Train-Profile).

I tried several combinations, but - I never see the sequence on the profile when I start it on the Windows Phone!

And as i mentioned above, I don't know where I should map the channels between sBrick and Sequence ...

Please Help!

Thx in avance!

AddOn: the HorizonExpress Profile on the public store works on the Windows Phone, but I want to create a profile to control 4 trains!

AddOn2: On Android, the sequence is visible and working, on Windows Phone, the sequence is not visible!

best regards

jm

[/blockquote]

Hello Jörg! 

Thank you for the report, i forwarded this issue to the competent person. 

Our developers check this out.

Regards, 

Balint - SBrick Team 

• 5 posts
    August 10, 2016 1:29 PM CEST

Hi all,

Please Help!

Thx in avance!

best regards

jm

This post was edited by Jörg Bachmayr at August 10, 2016 1:47 PM CEST
    • 310 posts
    June 20, 2016 4:16 PM CEST

[blockquote]Cale Lockstead said: Hello everyone. I recently tried to create an extra button on my moc 4x4 profile to add some flashing lights. I used the sequence feature, set the timers, turned auto reset off and assigned the ports like normal (witch hasn't had any issues yet with normal sliders and buttons, they've worked flawlessly from day one) but when I tried to launch the profile to test the new flash light light function, it crashes/exits the app. Ive removed the feature and the app and profile now work fine again. Firmware on both bricks is 4.4 with 4.0 hardware. Any one have any imput? Cheers Dirty wheelz[/blockquote]

Hello Cale! 

Thanks for the reply, i forwarded the issue to our developers. 

They will check it out. :) 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2016 6:00 AM CEST
    Hello everyone. I recently tried to create an extra button on my moc 4x4 profile to add some flashing lights. I used the sequence feature, set the timers, turned auto reset off and assigned the ports like normal (witch hasn't had any issues yet with normal sliders and buttons, they've worked flawlessly from day one) but when I tried to launch the profile to test the new flash light light function, it crashes/exits the app.
    Ive removed the feature and the app and profile now work fine again. Firmware on both bricks is 4.4 with 4.0 hardware. Any one have any imput? Cheers
    Dirty wheelz