Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sbrick scratch plugin

• 38 posts
    June 9, 2019 12:28 AM CEST

If you have the correct andoid version Scratch is probably useless for you. The SBrick App is a fine programmed control station, it does work app. 95% in my case. I think android or my tablet has some problems but it works more or less correct.

Programing is possible with the profile designer using the sequence button / sequence editor which appears after starting the sequence. It is simple but I am a simple person too. I have no experience with circuit.

Ask as often as you have problems! Unfortunately, I can only help very basically. I bought my SBrick from a german seller: Rentabrick who helps in german language.

• June 8, 2019 3:43 PM CEST

Thanx for the reply Lothar.

Only one question, you say that I can use a tablet , i got a android tablet , but can I use this with scratch for my SBrick or only withe the SBrick app, because I wanted to use SBrick to program some stuff.

And if yes do I only install a scratch app and use it or is it more difficult than that.

Thanx in advance,

Richard

• 38 posts
    June 4, 2019 9:45 PM CEST

This Windows7+ is only for Scratch-Versions!

For Windows minor then Version 10 you have to use the special dongle BLED112, no other way. I made the same experience already. It is better to buy a cheap android tablet with Version 4.4.2 i.e.

• June 3, 2019 7:22 PM CEST

But when I go to https://www.sbrick.com/education at the bottom there is a link for For Windows 7+.

So this is strange to me , hope that someone from SBrick themselves can shed some light on the issue.

• June 3, 2019 6:40 PM CEST

Im running windows 7 so that maybe the problem here, bummer.

Thanx for the reply

• 38 posts
    June 3, 2019 6:00 PM CEST

Which WINDOWS Version are you running? In the mentioned post the user has Version 10! Earlier Versions want do!!

• June 3, 2019 4:51 PM CEST

I bought a TP-Link usb dongle with bluetooth 4 and installed the drivers the installed SBrick scratch plugin.

When i start the plugin it says that it has not found BLED112 dongle.

But in this post https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/444/bled112-necessary it says it is not necessary.

Also when i look in the tutorial pages how to setup my SBrick it says (it won’t work with BLED112 dongle).

Can someone please explain what is wrong here.

Thanx in advance