Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Updating Sbrick firmware?

• October 30, 2019 8:57 PM CET

I have some issues with the firmware update too: When I open the sBrick app it says "new firmware available" but the firmware update button has disappeared! I use sBrick app version 4.6.1 on Android (Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3, Android 6.0.1)

BTW: When I want to use it with my PS4 controller the app says "please pair with the device" although it is already paired. Seems the app does not recognize the PS4 controller. I use it succesfully with two sBricks and the SBrickController app (written by Imurvai)

• 1 posts
    August 30, 2019 5:27 PM CEST

I have this issue too. It is annoying to get the notification every time I use the app. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

• 7 posts
    August 23, 2019 2:58 AM CEST

Been like this for over a month, I was planning to use the SBricks for an upcoming display, but will now be migrating to another product ... very sad (...from an original supporter)

• 340 posts
    July 10, 2019 2:20 PM CEST

Hi,

This is a bug, the fix is under apple review, so probably you will get it soon.

• 38 posts
    July 5, 2019 10:31 PM CEST

My SBRICK (the old one's) have hardware version 5 and firmware version 23 which is obviously the actual Version? Do not worry the app is not perfect, probably some minor misfunction.

• 4 posts
    July 5, 2019 1:02 AM CEST

Hello,

I have not used my SBrick for a few months now and today I turned it on and it connected to my IOS App.  The App informed me that the firmware should be updated.  So I tapped the update firmware bar and nothing happens.  I can still control the Sbrick however I am not seeing an option to get to the channels so that I can reverse one of the motors.  My IOS App is updated to the newest version.  The App reports back that my hardware version is 5 and my firmware version is 23.  Perhaps you can give me some hint as to what is going on?   Thank you.