Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

Community site

• 310 posts
    February 19, 2016 8:43 PM CET

[blockquote]Tomáš Kondr said:

Can i ask will there be added ability in the mobile app to add multiple controls to one slot? (aka 2 sliders for 1 motor)

[/blockquote]

Hi,

This function is available now. 

Best regards, 

• 3 posts
    February 19, 2016 6:11 PM CET

Can i ask will there be added ability in the mobile app to add multiple controls to one slot? (aka 2 sliders for 1 motor)

• 178 posts
    December 11, 2014 11:50 AM CET

Exciting plans Brian, way to go! :)

• 4 posts
    October 24, 2014 4:23 AM CEST

I currently host robotics tournaments for our district.  Our main problem is that most of our machines are cable run.  Its a nigthmare to say the least, Gears chew through wires at an astronimical pace.  Not to mention wires get unplugged while moving robots about causing kids to crumble as robots refuse to move about the playing fields. 

Give me the ability to run twenty plus machines at once and i will be one crazy happy camper.  Not to mention you might keep Early from ditching lego bricks for VEX IQ robotics Bricks. 

Brian D. Hopkins

HRE Robotics Coach

Dickinson Texas

• 11 posts
    October 18, 2014 3:16 PM CEST
    About the contests section, i think that an album with all the winner (expecially when there will be lots of winners for the closed contest) could be useful expecially for the esternal visitors that could see the flagship of this site

I hope i've explained my idea in a simple way, i'm not very good with english, thanks for the attention
    • 5 posts
    August 8, 2014 9:16 PM CEST

[blockquote]Roberto Vengut Tro said:

First, sorry for my poor English.

[/blockquote]

no problem, we understand everything :)

[blockquote]

I already sugested this in one of that e-mails you can send in sbrick.com but I will also say it here.

[/blockquote]

Here is better, because everyone see it.

[blockquote]

My sugestions are:

-Make the accelerometer and other phone sensors compatible with the app (A stering wheel feature will be great)

[/blockquote]

The app is already support gyroscope.

In addition to this, we want to make all the smartphone's sensors available in the app. It is good if you want to take your mobile into your Lego creations.

[blockquote]

-Make a programming app in the future (this may be quite difficult and I think you should not make it open source and make people pay for that app, because it will be very difficult to make and you will spend many time on it)

[/blockquote]

This is our plan :)

[blockquote]

-If the Sbrick is approved and it starts selling you could include an option in the online shop to buy power functions cables separately (and other PF elements and sets) like any normal LEGO Technic online store. That way people could buy the cables and the sets they want to mod with the Sbrick and avoid paying the shipping cost that you will pay if you buy it from any other place. You should first get LEGO to ship their products to you (and have all the legal permissions to sell them), like a toy store will do, but I think that won't be too difficult. If you sell the cables separately and the store sells things with the permission of LEGO I think you won't have legal problems (I think that thanks to my poor English this sugestion is almost impossible to be understood)

[/blockquote]

We won't sell cables, everyone can buy it in the Lego store.

[blockquote]

The last (and more important) sugestion is to add smileys in the forum and coments :P haha.

[/blockquote]

Haha, we will do it :)

[blockquote]

EDIT: Is this forum also for future new product sugestions? I haven't got any great idea buy maybe somebody has... 

[/blockquote]

We made an other topic for this: https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/4/future-addons

Many thanks for your comments!

• July 25, 2014 5:30 PM CEST

First, sorry for my poor English.

I already sugested this in one of that e-mails you can send in sbrick.com but I will also say it here.

My sugestions are:

-Make the accelerometer and other phone sensors compatible with the app (A stering wheel feature will be great)

-Make a programming app in the future (this may be quite difficult and I think you should not make it open source and make people pay for that app, because it will be very difficult to make and you will spend many time on it)

-If the Sbrick is approved and it starts selling you could include an option in the online shop to buy power functions cables separately (and other PF elements and sets) like any normal LEGO Technic online store. That way people could buy the cables and the sets they want to mod with the Sbrick and avoid paying the shipping cost that you will pay if you buy it from any other place. You should first get LEGO to ship their products to you (and have all the legal permissions to sell them), like a toy store will do, but I think that won't be too difficult. If you sell the cables separately and the store sells things with the permission of LEGO I think you won't have legal problems (I think that thanks to my poor English this sugestion is almost impossible to be understood)

The last (and more important) sugestion is to add smileys in the forum and coments :P haha.

EDIT: Is this forum also for future new product sugestions? I haven't got any great idea buy maybe somebody has... 

This post was edited by Roberto Vengut Tro at July 25, 2014 5:40 PM CEST
  • July 19, 2014 11:41 PM CEST

Thank you! :)

[blockquote]Lénárd Pásztor said: 

Of course, the app is working on iPad. The control profile needs to support multiple screen sizes. The offical profiles will support all iPhone/iPad screen sizes.

[/blockquote]

WOW, that's a good new! I've been liking it!

[blockquote]Lénárd Pásztor said:
    When our users creating a control profiles they need to make it multiple screen size ready (optionally).

[/blockquote]

• 340 posts
    July 19, 2014 8:32 PM CEST

Of course, the app is working on iPad. The control profile needs to support multiple screen sizes. The offical profiles will support all iPhone/iPad screen sizes.

When our users creating a control profiles they need to make it multiple screen size ready (optionally).

• July 19, 2014 6:18 PM CEST

Hi! I would like to make a suggestion: make a app for iPad :D I know that the app for the IOS is avaliable. But I was afraid, because I have only seen photos of the iPhone app and I don't have a lot of knowledge about it (apps and things like that). 

Thank you guys! :D

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2014 3:32 PM CEST

Please post your suggestions here!

Let us know how could we make this community service even better!

Thank you

Andras