Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 178 posts
    November 6, 2014 10:36 AM CET

The app in the AppStore is rather old. We've sent an upate recently and it's under review. It should be out in a week.

• 10 posts
    November 5, 2014 11:49 PM CET
    The profiles that dont download are: Sariels Tank v0.3, 42030 Profile v1.7, Tank profile v0.2, sheepos profile v1.0 and jurgens 8043 v1.1. Could you give me your email address or something, i cant send pics from my iPhone
    • 178 posts
    November 4, 2014 12:37 PM CET

The Android app is also nearly completed. Beta testers can access it this week with a bit of luck, the general public will be able to download it probably two weeks after the beta release (I'm sure we have to fix a few stuff here and there).

• 12 posts
    November 4, 2014 12:30 PM CET

What a pitty!

I'm an Android user too.

Have you date for a first android release?

Thanks!

• November 4, 2014 11:53 AM CET
    Ok... thanks.... but I use android... so i have to wait a little more? :) ....
    • 178 posts
    November 4, 2014 11:07 AM CET

Hi, the app is available for Apple devices from the App Store, you can download and try it right now. The curret version out is an old one, the most up-to-date version is currently under review by Apple.

• 12 posts
    November 4, 2014 9:56 AM CET

Hello.

I was wondering if we can download yet the sbrick app from somewhere, because Caoimhin Marsh has downloades it the first of november. 

Cheers!

• November 3, 2014 10:05 PM CET

I've been reading that some people have downloaded the sbrick app..... Is the app official released or do we have to wait a little more..... I'm asking because i can't find the app at the apple store or googleplay :)

• 178 posts
    November 3, 2014 1:32 PM CET

Hello,

can you please provide a list of profiles that does not work? Also, please can you send screenshots?

We will try to fix these ASAP.

Thank you.

• 10 posts
    November 2, 2014 4:29 PM CET

hi, i downloaded the sbrick app yesterday but im unable to use several profiles because i have an iphone 4s and some of the profile is 'cut up'

will a fix be released in the next update? and will the 42030 profile among others be available also besause there is an error 'app version not compatible with profile' when i try to download it from the market

• 26 posts
    October 21, 2014 9:15 PM CEST

You can already preorder it. The final release date is not confirmed as far as I know.

Don't say sorry for your language. Everything is fine as long as everyone can understand you. BTW: I'm from G, too :)

• 26 posts
    October 19, 2014 10:05 PM CEST

The sBrick has yet to be released. It will probably come out in November.