Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 1 posts
    April 2, 2023 7:26 AM CEST

Hi!

Cant find the Sbrick app in Appstore any longer (Sweden), neither can my frieds so the problem is not with my phone. Any news?

• 340 posts
    February 24, 2022 7:10 PM CET
    Matthew Marsden said:

How do I buy the Sbrick Pro app on ios. When I go to the news section and click on buy now it just hangs there.

You can't buy SBrick Pro, while it is on public beta testing. If you want to test it please drop a mail to info@sbrick.com

If you want to buy 3rd party drivers for the SBrick app you can buy in the news screen or you can configure a 3rd party hub in your profile then the app give you a popup window when you start the profile.

Please let me know if it solved the problem or not. Thanks!

• 5 posts
    January 5, 2022 10:34 AM CET

How do I buy the Sbrick Pro app on ios. When I go to the news section and click on buy now it just hangs there.

• 2 posts
    October 6, 2021 11:09 AM CEST
    - ebenhalt - said:
    Mike Dee said:

Hello.

I have exactly the same problem as Christian on my iPhone 6s plus and IOS 14.8.

I also have contacted support.

Would be nice, if anybody could help.

Greetings,

Mike

Hello Mike and everyone, back from vacation and looked up what's going on with the app and in the forum, lo and behold, an update on the iPad (now still v4.7.5 but update 20210930232809) In any case, it works as it should again, I can now use my LEGO Hubs again with the app together with my SBricks. Just great! Greetings,

Christian

Thx for the Info, Christian. Problem solved for me, too. The iOS app got an update to version 4.7.7, update  20211003152300.

Greetings,

Mike

This post was edited by Mike Dee at October 6, 2021 11:10 AM CEST
    • 7 posts
    October 3, 2021 2:32 PM CEST
    Mike Dee said:

Hello.

Greetings,

Mike

Hello Mike and everyone, back from vacation and looked up what's going on with the app and in the forum, lo and behold, an update on the iPad (now still v4.7.5 but update 20210930232809) In any case, it works as it should again, I can now use my LEGO Hubs again with the app together with my SBricks. Just great! Greetings,

Christian 

This post was edited by - ebenhalt - at October 3, 2021 2:33 PM CEST
    • 7 posts
    October 3, 2021 2:31 PM CEST
    - ebenhalt - said:

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe ein Problem mit der Version der App auf meinem iPhone XR iOS 15.0
    in der App wird mir angezeigt das es v4.7.5 (Update: 20210914235133) ist und ich kann nicht auf die nötige Version updaten 4.7.6 wie sie mir im AppStore angezeigt wird.

Möchte ich in der App einen PowerUP Hub ansteuern ist dies zwar in der HUB-Übersicht möglich und die Kanäle lassen sich testen, aber eine "Kreation" lässt sich nicht starten, es kommt der Hinweis "To use this feature, please upgrade (nicht update) the app!" tja, das wars dann auch, mehr geht nicht und ein Upgrade lässt sich nicht auch nicht erneut starten über die News, drücke ich dort auf die "$9,99" kommt der gleiche Hinweis.

Das schlimme bei der Sache, ich habe am 17.08. dieses Upgrade bereits bezahlt und es funktionierte ja auch.

Hat einer eine Idee oder Lösung?
    Beste Grüße
    Christian 

Hallo zusammen,
    zurück aus dem Urlaub und nachgeschaut, was denn so los ist mit der App und im Forum, siehe da, eine Update drauf auf dem iPad (jetzt immer noch v4.7.5 aber Update 20210930232809)
    Es funktioniert auf jeden Fall wieder so, wie es soll, ich kann meine LEGO Hubs jetzt wieder mit der App zusammen mit meinen SBricks nutzen.
    Einfach super!
    Vielen Dank

• 2 posts
    September 30, 2021 4:29 PM CEST

Hello.

Greetings,

Mike

This post was edited by Mike Dee at September 30, 2021 4:33 PM CEST
    • 7 posts
    September 24, 2021 6:09 PM CEST

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe ein Problem mit der Version der App auf meinem iPhone XR iOS 15.0
    in der App wird mir angezeigt das es v4.7.5 (Update: 20210914235133) ist und ich kann nicht auf die nötige Version updaten 4.7.6 wie sie mir im AppStore angezeigt wird.

Möchte ich in der App einen PowerUP Hub ansteuern ist dies zwar in der HUB-Übersicht möglich und die Kanäle lassen sich testen, aber eine "Kreation" lässt sich nicht starten, es kommt der Hinweis "To use this feature, please upgrade (nicht update) the app!" tja, das wars dann auch, mehr geht nicht und ein Upgrade lässt sich nicht auch nicht erneut starten über die News, drücke ich dort auf die "$9,99" kommt der gleiche Hinweis.

Das schlimme bei der Sache, ich habe am 17.08. dieses Upgrade bereits bezahlt und es funktionierte ja auch.

Hat einer eine Idee oder Lösung?
    Beste Grüße
    Christian 

• 1 posts
    August 31, 2021 7:26 PM CEST

hello

I have a problem with my Brick

I use a iPhone XR with the latest update 14.7.1

Brick with the newest Firmware versie 26 hardware version 4

The led tester works correctly

When I test the motors  works correct

Then I start with the channel settings  Select a Hub port 

Then I push the test button  test  ,I see than three words  first test than connect and at last disconnect  that's all

A.  What means  not used above S Brick A

B Do I something wrong

C is there problem with the Brick 

D  What is the solution

Greetings from the Netherland Roelof Westerhof

• March 20, 2021 2:10 AM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Denis Barakhtanov said:
    Hi, Just received my SBricks. I installed the latest app 4.7.1 on the iPhone SE2 with the latest iOS 14.4.1 and upon the start of the app I’m getting just a black screen. I’ve tried to reinstall and reboot the phone but no luck so far. The trick with display appearance did not help. Could anyone please help me to debug the issue ? Best regards, Denis.

Hi Denis,

Yes this is a new problem, some users already reported it. We are working on the fix.

I will get back to you when it will ready.

Hi,

We fixed the issue, please restart your app.

Hi,

Oh wow, what a turnaround !

Can confirm the app it's working now, thank you very much.

The firmware upgrade button for sbrick is stuck on 0% but even without the upgrade the devices work just fine.

• 340 posts
    March 19, 2021 9:30 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Denis Barakhtanov said:
    Hi, Just received my SBricks. I installed the latest app 4.7.1 on the iPhone SE2 with the latest iOS 14.4.1 and upon the start of the app I’m getting just a black screen. I’ve tried to reinstall and reboot the phone but no luck so far. The trick with display appearance did not help. Could anyone please help me to debug the issue ? Best regards, Denis.

Hi Denis,

Yes this is a new problem, some users already reported it. We are working on the fix.

Hi,

We fixed the issue, please restart your app.

• 340 posts
    March 19, 2021 1:14 PM CET
    Denis Barakhtanov said:

Hi Denis,

• March 19, 2021 4:08 AM CET
    Hi,

Just received my SBricks. I installed the latest app 4.7.1 on the iPhone SE2 with the latest iOS 14.4.1 and upon the start of the app I’m getting just a black screen.
    I’ve tried to reinstall and reboot the phone but no luck so far.
    The trick with display appearance did not help.

Could anyone please help me to debug the issue ?

Best regards,
    Denis.
    • 1 posts
    May 21, 2020 8:59 AM CEST
    About 9.3.x support:
    Please write a proper error instead of "old webview version". I'd suggest "operating system currently not supported".

The use of sbrick happens mainly older secondary devices, so I really hope you understand your responsibility and take your time and make a new user interface although WebKit was discontinued.

(Another incomprehensible error message is about the reboot/powering the device during updating the sbrick.)
    This post was edited by Perttu L at May 21, 2020 9:01 AM CEST
    • 340 posts
    April 24, 2020 10:14 PM CEST

Spammer blocked.

• 2 posts
    March 25, 2020 6:30 PM CET

Thanks for the update and clarification. Really too bad that we cannot use old Apple devices anymore!

Then I suggest that you update your compatibility statement for SBrick in the App store to the lowest supported iOS version.

Looking forward to the availability of public profiles again.

Thanks!

• 340 posts
    March 25, 2020 6:19 PM CET
    Tacke Jungs said:

Hi,
    we have two SBrick Plus (HW version 11, firmware version 25). App says that this is the up-to-date version.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the app to work on my old iPhone 4 (with iOS 9.3.6) nor my old iPad mini (with iOS 9.3.5). App loads but then screen gets stuck in a white screen with the notice "old webview version" at the bottom.
    In the past, we always used the SBricks with a guest account and without any trouble.

On a newer iPad (with iOS 13.3), the app works but only to the point that I can see the SBrick and start creating a profile. I cannot access public profiles (e.g. for original LEGO models) anymore (regardless of screen ratio) and I cannot log in with my account although this works on social.sbrick.com.

How can I get the app to work on my older iOS devices and/or how can I get it to work??
    We need your help urgently - many thanks!

Unfortunately Apple disabled webuikit support in recent versions, we can't go backward so we can't support 9.x anymore. :(

We temporary removed public profiles globally because we want to do an app update, but Google rejected because it contains images associated with a well-known brand LEGO. We will enable the public profiles ASAP when Google accept the app update. But you can create your own profile with https://designer.sbrick.com

• 2 posts
    March 25, 2020 5:50 PM CET

Hi,
    we have two SBrick Plus (HW version 11, firmware version 25). App says that this is the up-to-date version.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the app to work on my old iPhone 4 (with iOS 9.3.6) nor my old iPad mini (with iOS 9.3.5). App loads but then screen gets stuck in a white screen with the notice "old webview version" at the bottom.
    In the past, we always used the SBricks with a guest account and without any trouble.

On a newer iPad (with iOS 13.3), the app works but only to the point that I can see the SBrick and start creating a profile. I cannot access public profiles (e.g. for original LEGO models) anymore (regardless of screen ratio) and I cannot log in with my account although this works on social.sbrick.com.

How can I get the app to work on my older iOS devices and/or how can I get it to work??
    We need your help urgently - many thanks!

• 7 posts
    March 13, 2020 10:31 AM CET
    Allan Clausen said:
    Hi Lénárd.
    I have downloaded the new version, but it stalls at the frontpage, with the Sbrick Logo being grey, and a line underneath "old webview Version"
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

The following app has been approved for the App Store:

App Name: SBrick App Version Number: 4.6.3 App Type: iOS App SKU: sbrick App Apple ID: 897834246

Hi Guys,
    the same still on my device. Even with the new version.
    Best regards

• 13 posts
    March 12, 2020 8:24 PM CET
    Hi Lénárd.
    I have downloaded the new version, but it stalls at the frontpage, with the Sbrick Logo being grey, and a line underneath "old webview Version"
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

App Name: SBrick App Version Number: 4.6.3 App Type: iOS App SKU: sbrick App Apple ID: 897834246

• 340 posts
    March 9, 2020 5:11 PM CET

• 340 posts
    March 9, 2020 2:32 PM CET

New iOS app on App Store review. Hopefully will be released in the next 1-2 days.

It contains some bugfixes reported earlier.

• March 9, 2020 9:49 AM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    spruyti said:

Hi there,
    when will the login from the iOS app work again?
    Would love to test my first SBricks.
    Login on the computer works without any problems, but unfortunately not via the iPhone or iPad.

Hi! We solved the problem, please try again the login. Thanks!

Hi guys! I've checked the login fix - it found implemented. Now I'm able to log in both using email and password AND via FB.

Very appreciate you fixed this properly.

Could you please tell me how to transfer my custom profile to the application now?

UPD: Done

This post was edited by Aleh Vaitseshonak at March 9, 2020 9:51 AM CET
    • 340 posts
    March 6, 2020 3:43 PM CET
    spruyti said:

Hi there,
    Login on the computer works without any problems, but unfortunately not via the iPhone or iPad.

Hi! We solved the problem, please try again the login. Thanks!

• March 6, 2020 8:18 AM CET

Hi there,