Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

  • August 20, 2016 5:57 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Luis Flores said: I have a different problem besides the update erased all the configurations I have. My sbrick works as expected until I slide my finger to the top of the slider, in this position the motor stops. This happens with any control, any profile, any creation. This leaves the sbrick useless. I have an iPhone 6S with the last iOS update. [/blockquote] I have the exact same problem after updating the iOS app. Motor stops when I move a slider to the very end of either direction. I tried to update the firmware. The app shows that my Sbrick temperature is 0, voltage is 0, hardware version is 0 and firmware version is also 0. When I click the "update firmware" button, it says "This Sbrick has got the newest version of the firmware.". I have tried this on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 and both have the same problem, even after rebooting the devices. Both devices are running iOS 9.3.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. [/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Thanks for the report, our developers check out this issue. :) 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team 

    [/blockquote] So what have your developers found? Updated to iOS 9.3.3 and still have the same problems. At least tell me why my firmware version is shown as 0. I know you guys are busy but some updates would be nice. [/blockquote]

     

    Hi! 

    Now, they are collecting the necessary informations, to fix this issue. 

    They are working on it continously, soon it will be fixed. 

    We ask for some patience, guys. 

    Thanks, 

    Balint Mezei
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

    Hello. My son and I are suffering from the same issue, and waiting for your response expectantly.

    Best regards.Thanks.

     

    • 313 posts
    August 15, 2016 3:01 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Ilikeduhrice Nummy said: Hello! There a problem with the app, It gets all glitched up and is unresponsive on iPad mini retina ios 7.1.2[/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Could you give us more information about the problem? 

    Where did you stucked? Could you see the application menu, did you connected your SBrick? 

    Regards, 

    Balint - SBrick Team 

    • 4 posts
    August 15, 2016 9:04 AM CEST
    Hello! There a problem with the app, It gets all glitched up and is unresponsive on iPad mini retina ios 7.1.2
    • 313 posts
    August 8, 2016 11:23 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Andrew Gurtovoy said:

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Andrew Gurtovoy said:

    Updated to the last iOS version 4.0.1, and updated SBrick firmware to 4.0. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.3. I created profile with buttons on steering instead of slider. Problems with response of servo motor - it didn't return to the center some times, response on buttons from 2nd-3rd time. On previos application and firmware verions same profile works fine! So can you give me link to download previous app version for iOS? And is any solutions to downgrade firmare?  

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello Andrew! 

    The problem will be the firmware version of your SBrick. You need to update it to the newest, it is 12. 

    Sometimes you need to try to update it more than once to succeed the update. 

    Please try to update it again, and contact us again. 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

    [/blockquote]

    The aplication said that i already have latest firmware version, 12, so I can't update it

    [/blockquote]

     

    I see, please fill out this form. Our developers will contact you soon about the solution.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIneJxqxmZMRasFSklMBO20-yOJGxY6zBCTnz-10eb1xoyIg/viewform

    Thanks, 

    Balint

    • 2 posts
    August 7, 2016 5:29 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Andrew Gurtovoy said:

    Updated to the last iOS version 4.0.1, and updated SBrick firmware to 4.0. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.3. I created profile with buttons on steering instead of slider. Problems with response of servo motor - it didn't return to the center some times, response on buttons from 2nd-3rd time. On previos application and firmware verions same profile works fine! So can you give me link to download previous app version for iOS? And is any solutions to downgrade firmare?  

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello Andrew! 

    The problem will be the firmware version of your SBrick. You need to update it to the newest, it is 12. 

    Sometimes you need to try to update it more than once to succeed the update. 

    Please try to update it again, and contact us again. 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

    [/blockquote]

    The aplication said that i already have latest firmware version, 12, so I can't update it

    • 313 posts
    August 7, 2016 5:23 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Andrew Gurtovoy said:

    Updated to the last iOS version 4.0.1, and updated SBrick firmware to 4.0. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.3. I created profile with buttons on steering instead of slider. Problems with response of servo motor - it didn't return to the center some times, response on buttons from 2nd-3rd time. On previos application and firmware verions same profile works fine! So can you give me link to download previous app version for iOS? And is any solutions to downgrade firmare?  

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello Andrew! 

    The problem will be the firmware version of your SBrick. You need to update it to the newest, it is 12. 

    Sometimes you need to try to update it more than once to succeed the update. 

    Please try to update it again, and contact us again. 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

    • 2 posts
    August 6, 2016 1:01 PM CEST

    Updated to the last iOS version 4.0.1, and updated SBrick firmware to 4.0. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.3. I created profile with buttons on steering instead of slider. Problems with response of servo motor - it didn't return to the center some times, response on buttons from 2nd-3rd time. On previos application and firmware verions same profile works fine! So can you give me link to download previous app version for iOS? And is any solutions to downgrade firmare?  

    • 313 posts
    July 25, 2016 6:52 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Luis Flores said: I have a different problem besides the update erased all the configurations I have. My sbrick works as expected until I slide my finger to the top of the slider, in this position the motor stops. This happens with any control, any profile, any creation. This leaves the sbrick useless. I have an iPhone 6S with the last iOS update. [/blockquote] I have the exact same problem after updating the iOS app. Motor stops when I move a slider to the very end of either direction. I tried to update the firmware. The app shows that my Sbrick temperature is 0, voltage is 0, hardware version is 0 and firmware version is also 0. When I click the "update firmware" button, it says "This Sbrick has got the newest version of the firmware.". I have tried this on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 and both have the same problem, even after rebooting the devices. Both devices are running iOS 9.3.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. [/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Thanks for the report, our developers check out this issue. :) 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team 

    [/blockquote] So what have your developers found? Updated to iOS 9.3.3 and still have the same problems. At least tell me why my firmware version is shown as 0. I know you guys are busy but some updates would be nice. [/blockquote]

     

    Hi! 

    Now, they are collecting the necessary informations, to fix this issue. 

    They are working on it continously, soon it will be fixed. 

    We ask for some patience, guys. 

    Thanks, 

    Balint Mezei
    SBrick Team


    This post was edited by Balint Mezei at July 25, 2016 6:56 PM CEST
    • 2 posts
    July 25, 2016 1:15 AM CEST
    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Luis Flores said: I have a different problem besides the update erased all the configurations I have. My sbrick works as expected until I slide my finger to the top of the slider, in this position the motor stops. This happens with any control, any profile, any creation. This leaves the sbrick useless. I have an iPhone 6S with the last iOS update. [/blockquote] I have the exact same problem after updating the iOS app. Motor stops when I move a slider to the very end of either direction. I tried to update the firmware. The app shows that my Sbrick temperature is 0, voltage is 0, hardware version is 0 and firmware version is also 0. When I click the "update firmware" button, it says "This Sbrick has got the newest version of the firmware.". I have tried this on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 and both have the same problem, even after rebooting the devices. Both devices are running iOS 9.3.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. [/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Thanks for the report, our developers check out this issue. :) 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team 

    [/blockquote] So what have your developers found? Updated to iOS 9.3.3 and still have the same problems. At least tell me why my firmware version is shown as 0. I know you guys are busy but some updates would be nice.
    • 313 posts
    July 22, 2016 9:20 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Trevor Lien said:

    What do I search for to find the SBrick iOS app in the App Store?

    I have tried:

    sbrick

    sbricks

    sbrick.com

    vengit

    vengit ltd.


    Any other Ideas?

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hi! 

    Here you can find a link for app store. 

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sbrick/id897834246?mt=8

    If it doesen't work, please contact us at info@sbrick.com

    We will solve the problem. :)

    Regards, 
    Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 


    This post was edited by Balint Mezei at July 22, 2016 9:20 PM CEST
    • 6 posts
    July 22, 2016 7:08 PM CEST

    What do I search for to find the SBrick iOS app in the App Store?

    I have tried:

    sbrick

    sbricks

    sbrick.com

    vengit

    vengit ltd.

     

    Any other Ideas?

    • 2 posts
    July 21, 2016 5:59 PM CEST
    Thanks all good now.
    • 313 posts
    July 21, 2016 5:11 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]George D. said:

    Hi,

     

    After the iOS update of the Sbrick app the 42009 profile is no longer available. Any ideas how I can restore the profile ?

    Thanks.

    [/blockquote]

    Hello George! 

    We are checking out this issue, thanks for the report. 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

    The problem has been solved, now it is available again. 

    Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the report. 

    Balint

    • 16 posts
    July 21, 2016 5:02 PM CEST

    Hello Balint

    The problem i was having over the weekend with the spinning logo at the market place has gone.  All I have done is go to the profile designer and clear out some copies I made of existing profiles and was not able to finish.

    I am still not able to add or edit joy stick items as the points and values are still not there.

     

    Cheers

    • 16 posts
    July 21, 2016 4:56 PM CEST

    Hello George

    Have you made a new profile in the new os app you need to do that first and while you are there update your brick to firmware version 12.  when you have the information in "Title Description" you can attach a control profile from the market palace and if necessary switch to your private collection.

     

    hope this helps.

    Alex

    • 313 posts
    July 21, 2016 11:57 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Iurii Vaslyenko said:

    Small remark: it might be reasonable to update/recheck compatibility on older iOS versions. I've tried latest app on iPad 4 running 8.x - and application stuck on "Loading". After upgrading to 9.x everything works fine (except for delay in controls, mentioned above in other posts). 

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Thank you for the suggestion, we check it out. 

    Take into consideration the delay, please check your SBricks Firmware, the newest is 12. Sometimes you should update it 2-3 times, till it really finished. 

    After every FW update you should restart your device, it is necessary. 

    Please check this methods. :)

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei
    SBrick Team

    • 313 posts
    July 21, 2016 11:48 AM CEST

    [blockquote]George D. said:

    Hi,

     

    After the iOS update of the Sbrick app the 42009 profile is no longer available. Any ideas how I can restore the profile ?

    Thanks.

    [/blockquote]

    Hello George! 

    We are checking out this issue, thanks for the report. 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team

    • 2 posts
    July 21, 2016 7:49 AM CEST

    Hi,

     

    After the iOS update of the Sbrick app the 42009 profile is no longer available. Any ideas how I can restore the profile ?

    Thanks.


    This post was edited by George D. at July 21, 2016 8:18 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    July 20, 2016 7:44 PM CEST

    Small remark: it might be reasonable to update/recheck compatibility on older iOS versions. I've tried latest app on iPad 4 running 8.x - and application stuck on "Loading". After upgrading to 9.x everything works fine (except for delay in controls, mentioned above in other posts). 

    • 16 posts
    July 20, 2016 6:22 PM CEST

    Hello

    I am still having a problem with my OS app when entering the market place it starts the logo spinning and never competes.  The whole program is locked up and I have to turn the iPad off to clear the issue.  If I just leave the program when I return the logo is still spinning.

    As i posted over the weekend everyting else about the new program is working very well and this didnt start untill Sunday.  On another note I forgot that I was testing OS 10 on my iPad Pro and the new program works well with it except for the spinning logo issue in the market place. This happens now all the time with my iPad on OS 9 and the iPad Pro and sometimes on my iphone which is also on OS 9

    Thanks for the help keep up the good work.

    Alex

    • 313 posts
    July 18, 2016 6:31 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Samuel Li said: [blockquote]Luis Flores said: I have a different problem besides the update erased all the configurations I have. My sbrick works as expected until I slide my finger to the top of the slider, in this position the motor stops. This happens with any control, any profile, any creation. This leaves the sbrick useless. I have an iPhone 6S with the last iOS update. [/blockquote] I have the exact same problem after updating the iOS app. Motor stops when I move a slider to the very end of either direction. I tried to update the firmware. The app shows that my Sbrick temperature is 0, voltage is 0, hardware version is 0 and firmware version is also 0. When I click the "update firmware" button, it says "This Sbrick has got the newest version of the firmware.". I have tried this on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 and both have the same problem, even after rebooting the devices. Both devices are running iOS 9.3.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. [/blockquote]

     

    Hello! 

    Thanks for the report, our developers check out this issue. :) 

    Regards, 

    Balint Mezei 
    SBrick Team 

    • 2 posts
    July 18, 2016 3:41 PM CEST
    [blockquote]Luis Flores said:
    I have a different problem besides the update erased all the configurations I have.
    My sbrick works as expected until I slide my finger to the top of the slider, in this position the motor stops. This happens with any control, any profile, any creation. This leaves the sbrick useless.
    I have an iPhone 6S with the last iOS update. [/blockquote]

    I have the exact same problem after updating the iOS app. Motor stops when I move a slider to the very end of either direction.

    I tried to update the firmware. The app shows that my Sbrick temperature is 0, voltage is 0, hardware version is 0 and firmware version is also 0. When I click the "update firmware" button, it says "This Sbrick has got the newest version of the firmware.".

    I have tried this on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2 and both have the same problem, even after rebooting the devices. Both devices are running iOS 9.3.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    This post was edited by Samuel Li at July 18, 2016 3:44 PM CEST
    • 16 posts
    July 18, 2016 3:33 PM CEST
    Morning
    Thanks to Ralph Tamis and others that provided assistance yesterday. Those problems are solved. Brian. I am having the same issue with my os on iPad app and found that once started the only way to clear the issue was to power off the iPad. It happens to me when moving from the market place public profiles to my private ones the display switches and shows 100 % and spins for ever. I also tried Safari to edit my profiles bit the values are still missing in the joystick.
    One last thing on my iPhone when seeking a private profile in the market place I can't scroll past the first four or five to the newest one.
    The rest looks and works very well these things will be fixed I am sure cheers Alex
    • 18 posts
    July 18, 2016 2:58 PM CEST

    Tamas,

    As things were, I couldn't close the app!!

    I switched my phone off completely, left it a while, then re-booted it, and this time the 'scary circles' disappeared. I then went through the update routine to version 12, and everything worked properly, even my disabled truck. At long last (over 4 months!) I can now drive both my trucks properly. I had some lights set up for a sequence, but I think I'll just give that a miss for now.

    The Sbricks with smartphone controllers do work well, but after my experience I think I'll just stick with Lego IR until the bricks are better established and error free. I would also prefer if there was a 1 or 2-channel brick available, rather than having to shell out another £53 when I only need one additional channel.

    • 164 posts
    July 18, 2016 2:33 PM CEST

    As we see in the logs you didn't restarted the app. Please close the app and start it again, then it will works. 
    We see what was the problem, it will be fixed in the next version vers soon.