Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• October 29, 2015 6:26 PM CET

[blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Dear Sascha and Mark,

We will fix it. Thanks for the report! :)

[/blockquote]

Very fine. Thanks

• 164 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:05 AM CET

Dear Sascha and Mark,

We will fix it. Thanks for the report! :)

• October 26, 2015 8:16 PM CET

[blockquote]Mark Singleton said:

[blockquote]Sascha Valckenier Kips said:

Hello,

i try to login with social account in my sbrick App Version 3.9 (Build 434).

The App says "Error - Wrong e-mail address / password - Try again".

If i try with the same dates login to the sbrick.com website, that is no problem. You see it with this post.

Can any help me, what is the problem with the app?

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

[/blockquote]

I had this problem with special characters in my password, they work fine on the website, but not in the app, so had to remove them.

[/blockquote]

Hello Mark,

thanks for your answer, but i have checked with password without special characters. The same answer from app.

But the hint is right. My e-mail adress has an "+"-Sign in the e-mail Account (Sample aaa+bbb@domain.tld). Without it works fine. This is a big bug in the app. The "+"-Sign is a legal character in e-mail adresses.

@Support: Please correct this bug in the app.

Regards

Sascha

This post was edited by Sascha Valckenier Kips at October 26, 2015 8:21 PM CET
    • 26 posts
    October 26, 2015 5:39 PM CET

[blockquote]Sascha Valckenier Kips said:

Hello,

If i try with the same dates login to the sbrick.com website, that is no problem. You see it with this post.

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

[/blockquote]

I had this problem with special characters in my password, they work fine on the website, but not in the app, so had to remove them.

• October 26, 2015 4:14 PM CET

Hello,

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

• 2 posts
    October 20, 2015 7:20 PM CEST
    hi, I'm using ios 7.0.3 on my ipad (version 1) It is not possible to keep that version for using sbrick? And my iphone will be to old for installing the IOS 8 ! [blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Hi Yannick,

You need iOS 8.0 or higher for the SBrick app. Unfortunately you won't able to use the app with iOS 7.0 

[blockquote]yannick vignat said:

Hi

I received my sbricks last week.

I've got an Ipad 1 (with IOS 7) and a iphone 4S and I installed the lastest version available of sbrick application.

But I'm not apple to logon on the application taht will automatically close itself, and I'm not able to join the market. When I click on the "Market" button when i'm creating a profile, the application is clossing itself too.

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]
    • 164 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:33 PM CEST

Hi Yannick,

You need iOS 8.0 or higher for the SBrick app. Unfortunately you won't able to use the app with iOS 7.0 

[blockquote]yannick vignat said:

Hi

I've got an Ipad 1 (with IOS 7) and a iphone 4S and I installed the lastest version available of sbrick application.

But I'm not apple to logon on the application taht will automatically close itself, and I'm not able to join the market. When I click on the "Market" button when i'm creating a profile, the application is clossing itself too.

[/blockquote]

• 164 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:27 PM CEST

Dear Dirk,

What kind of iOS decice do you use? There should not be any difference between the apps (expect the design). Please let us know more details.
    You can also contact us at info@sbrick.com 

• 2 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:20 PM CEST

Hi

• 2 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:07 PM CEST

I created a custom led wiring system with flashing leds for my model. When I use the android app the leds do light up. But when I use the iOS app the leds wont flash. Is there a difference in de output voltage when using the different softwares?

This post was edited by Dirk Klijn at October 10, 2015 10:08 PM CEST
    • 164 posts
    October 7, 2015 5:04 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jason Quek said:

HI,

My name is Jason.  I create a second profile. All controls were working except joysticks. To add on, unable to close app by touch the 'X' button.

[/blockquote]

Hi Jason,

What kind of iOS device do you use? 
    Please make sure you use the latest iOS SBrick app. 

• 6 posts
    August 30, 2015 5:51 PM CEST

HI,

My name is Jason.  I create a second profile. All controls were working except joysticks. To add on, unable to close app by touch the 'X' button.

• August 24, 2015 3:40 AM CEST

[blockquote]Lénárd Pásztor said:

[blockquote]jean-christian rey said:

ibuy a new tablet ipad air 2 cellular

now i have a problem,the port tester is functionnal and not the command ,i verify with profil designer ,i push the sliders...no responses

[/blockquote]

Hi, Are you assigned the controls with the SBrick ports in the settings screen of the creation?

[/blockquote]OUPS! thank youi very much Lénárd , i forgot to put the letter front or "not used"

• 198 posts
    August 23, 2015 11:49 PM CEST

[blockquote]Peter Subert said:hello ,i have the same problem

Hi,

I have installed the latest app from appstore on my iPad2 (latest iOS), updated the application, but still having the following issue:

When I create a profile, I can not add an image: when I click on "Select Image", I get the prompt for "Camera" or "Photo Library", but then nothing happens.

Also, I can not see "Sbrick" on the list of my applications in the "Settings", so I can not change the privacy settings either (if that would be the reason).

Everything works beautifully otherwise and I experience no such behaviour on my iPhone 4S (same app, same iOS).

Please advise. 

Thanks a lot!

Peter

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Yes, this is a known issue, apologize for the delay, it will be fixed in the next release. I hope the next release will go to the apple review in next week. We will post about that.

• 198 posts
    August 23, 2015 11:47 PM CEST

now i have a problem,the port tester is functionnal and not the command ,i verify with profil designer ,i push the sliders...no responses

[/blockquote]

Hi, Are you assigned the controls with the SBrick ports in the settings screen of the creation?

• August 23, 2015 9:48 PM CEST

• August 23, 2015 7:22 PM CEST

[blockquote]Peter Subert said:hello ,i have the same problem

Hi,

I have installed the latest app from appstore on my iPad2 (latest iOS), updated the application, but still having the following issue:

When I create a profile, I can not add an image: when I click on "Select Image", I get the prompt for "Camera" or "Photo Library", but then nothing happens.

Also, I can not see "Sbrick" on the list of my applications in the "Settings", so I can not change the privacy settings either (if that would be the reason).

Everything works beautifully otherwise and I experience no such behaviour on my iPhone 4S (same app, same iOS).

Please advise. 

Thanks a lot!

Peter

[/blockquote]

• August 11, 2015 12:31 AM CEST

• 143 posts
    August 10, 2015 11:47 AM CEST

[blockquote]Anthony Rossomano said:

I'm having a strange issue with a custom profile where the Close button is clearly visible but nothing happens when I click on it; I have to shut off power to the sBrick to be able to close the profile.  Everything else on the profile works fine (two sliders and a button).  Any ideas why this is happening? (this is on an iPhone 6 with latest iOS)

[/blockquote]

Hi Anthony,

Please post your profile's ID, and I take a look at it.

• August 7, 2015 1:50 AM CEST

I'm having a strange issue with a custom profile where the Close button is clearly visible but nothing happens when I click on it; I have to shut off power to the sBrick to be able to close the profile.  Everything else on the profile works fine (two sliders and a button).  Any ideas why this is happening? (this is on an iPhone 6 with latest iOS)

This post was edited by Anthony Rossomano at August 7, 2015 1:52 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    June 22, 2015 2:16 PM CEST

Hello

Under the linked SBricks menu in the My creation settings. You can tap on the added SBrick. Then you going to be in SBrick channel settings. Here you can attach an option (like streaing, acceleration. etc.) to a channel. If you have any question write us!

Adam-SBrick Team

• June 20, 2015 5:29 AM CEST

So, using Android I was able to update the firmware on a brick successfully, then the program said the brick was not updated and froze up.

Then I went back to my iPad OS and my profile appeared, but when I tried to use it, all actions controlled all actions, like they were all on the same channel (steering, motors, all going forward and backward or side to side at same time.  How do I change the channel?

-Vince

• June 20, 2015 3:56 AM CEST

Hi, I have two sbricks and can not download my profiles to a iPhone 4s or iPad mini.  Yes, I've logged in and yes I've choosen the correct screen ratio for the devices.  Nothing appears on the screen for public or private profiles.  

'Profile' seems like a misleading description.  It's a control panel.

Why do you have to log in to use it?  Why can't there be some basic profiles available to try.  This is not "plug and play".  

It's a slick product, but the software is not working.  

• May 31, 2015 3:35 PM CEST
    IPad Air with 8.3 and latest brick app. No camera, no image from photos, and no "sbrick" login. I am able to login to a "sbrick" with safari app. I am able to recognize my "sbricks" but I can't download any profiles. So basically the brick is a block until iOS app is fixed.

I was able to get all functions to work on my android smart phone after some blue tooth off/on hacking, very frustrating.

Would be nice if more stable and profiles were in the program as default.
    This post was edited by Gary Van Heusden at May 31, 2015 3:39 PM CEST
    • 2 posts
    May 22, 2015 8:30 PM CEST
    I finally managed to update my sbrick using an Android smartphone to a friend of mine with ipad is impossible because I asked for help sbrickstaff but they solved the problem by saying that I'm something that I'm wrong now work even if some things do not go, then the sbrick with ios malfunction rather badly everything is not right because I also spent £ 95 = 135 € for two things that do not work, with that money I could buy 8 ir lego
    This post was edited by pepu pepu at May 23, 2015 11:03 AM CEST