Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 37 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:47 PM CET

With my Steelseries Nimbus MFI-Gamepad the APP also didn't recognize the L1, L2, A, B, X and Y.  I'm looking forward to this being fixed.

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2017 5:15 PM CET

The APP works well on my iPhone and iPad, but it doesn't recognize all buttons from the Gampad.

• 37 posts
    October 30, 2017 2:25 AM CET

Michael: So the SBRICK app is working well with iOS 11 on iPhone?  Earlier Dmitry reported problems with iOS 11, are they solved?

This post was edited by Timber Brick at October 30, 2017 2:26 AM CET
    • 4 posts
    October 28, 2017 10:18 PM CEST

Hi everyone, has anybody the same Problem? With my MFI-Gamepad the APP didn't recognize the L1, L2, A, B, X and Y.

I'm a little bit disappointed about this behavior.

I'm tested with iPad Air and iPhone6. Both with iOS 11.0.3. Latest App and FW.

Michael

• 37 posts
    October 28, 2017 5:23 PM CEST

MFi Gamepad question: Can I control two separate SBRICKS from two separate MFi gamepads paired to a single iphone? How about three or four game pads and SBRICKS?

• 37 posts
    October 28, 2017 7:11 AM CEST

I've been using the clinometer pitch to control the weapon on my battle bot.  The clinometer control stopped working this summer.  I'm using ios 10.3.3.  Is this a SBRICK app bug, or a problem with my phone?

• 11 posts
    October 24, 2017 1:49 PM CEST

[blockquote]Michael Leefers said:

Hello Galim,

did you use the original App or your own App that you presented here and on eurobricks?

Regards, Michael

[/blockquote]
    Hello!

I did use the original App.
    The another App is not mine, I just tested it:) 

• 4 posts
    October 24, 2017 1:45 PM CEST

Hello Galim,

did you use the original App or your own App that you presented here and on eurobricks?

Regards, Michael

• 11 posts
    October 23, 2017 11:27 PM CEST

[blockquote]Michael Leefers said:

Hello SBRICK-Team,

which Gamepad can be used with the App on iPhone/iPad?

Every compatible Gamepad with iOS? Or can I used a PS4-Controller?

Thanks

[/blockquote]
    Hello!

I do use Mad Catz C.T.R.L.i MFI gamepad. I guess any other MFI gamepad (MFI stands for "made for iOS") will work.

Sticks and buttons are working flawless and without lag.
    However L1, R1, X, Y, A, B buttons are not recognized by SBrick app. They do work in other apps. I hope SBrick team will work on it.

Another thing I want to see it the app is an option to configurate stand alone buttons. For example to make R1 return motor clockwise and R2 vice versa.

Hope to hear from SBrick team soon. Please, don't be silent! It makes customers feel abandoned.

Best regards, Galim.

This post was edited by Galim Makhmutov at October 24, 2017 8:39 AM CEST
    • 12 posts
    October 23, 2017 10:39 PM CEST
    Good question, Michael!

But SBrick doesn’t answer that question of me!
    • 4 posts
    October 23, 2017 10:32 PM CEST

Hello SBRICK-Team,

which Gamepad can be used with the App on iPhone/iPad?

Every compatible Gamepad with iOS? Or can I used a PS4-Controller?

Thanks

• 1 posts
    October 18, 2017 2:39 PM CEST

Hello! Finally got my SBrick, like it so far. But it turned out that it doesn't work at all with SBrick.app on iOS 11.
    On iOS 9 I have no issues: I see temperature, voltage, HW version (11) and SF version (18), firmware update says I have the latest version.
    I can interact with all my L motors, Servos and LEDs without any issues.
    But on iOS 11 (I tried 11.0.2 and 11.1 on different devices) I can see SBrick on the list of "My Sbrick" screen, but when I choose it shows "blank" screen, where there is no voltage, t, SF & HW version and sliders are not shown.

Is it a known issue that you're working on? Because iOS 11 now installed on more than 50% of all iOS devices..

Thanks.

• 310 posts
    April 21, 2017 12:46 AM CEST

[blockquote]Milan Hora said:

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

In Sequence Editor are created intricate binding profile with Device's aspect ratio 16:9 for IPHONE 6. How this finished and debugging of the sequence to get Device's aspect ratio 4:3 to IPAD MINI 4?

[/blockquote]

Dear Milan, 

Do you want to copy the profile you have created for the Iphone 6 (ratio, 16:9) to the Ipad mini (ratio, 4:3), am I right? 

Unfortunately this is not possible yet, you have to create a new profile, for the 4:3 ratio again. 

We are working on this function, but it is under developing yet. :(

If I was wrong, please tell us some further detail about the problem. 

Have a nice day,

Balint
    Sbrick Team

[/blockquote]

Do you want to tell me I have to write all the sequences for all the Ipad mini controls again? Can not copy the already written and debuged code? Are you serious ?

[/blockquote]

Dear Milan, 

Unfortunately, at the moment it is the only way. 

We are sorry about this problem. I just contacted our developers, if they could find a solution. 

If there are news, I will forward it to you! 

Have a nice day, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 2 posts
    April 19, 2017 4:59 PM CEST

In Sequence Editor are created intricate binding profile with Device's aspect ratio 16:9 for IPHONE 6. How this finished and debugging of the sequence to get Device's aspect ratio 4:3 to IPAD MINI 4?

[/blockquote]

Dear Milan, 

Do you want to copy the profile you have created for the Iphone 6 (ratio, 16:9) to the Ipad mini (ratio, 4:3), am I right? 

Unfortunately this is not possible yet, you have to create a new profile, for the 4:3 ratio again. 

Have a nice day,

Balint
    Sbrick Team

[/blockquote]

Do you want to tell me I have to write all the sequences for all the Ipad mini controls again? Can not copy the already written and debuged code? Are you serious ?

• 310 posts
    April 19, 2017 4:12 PM CEST

[/blockquote]

Dear Milan, 

Have a nice day,

Balint
    Sbrick Team

• 2 posts
    April 17, 2017 10:04 PM CEST

• 310 posts
    April 16, 2017 9:01 PM CEST

[blockquote]Lars Böhme said:

Hello vengit,

March 1th I shared my issue with the crashin app. I am not the only one with this isse. Except the standard answer "we will take care..." nothing happened so far. The app still can't handle multible sequences in one profile.

I am very unsatisfied with the way ou handle software issues. Please solve the problems and stay in contact with your customers.

[/blockquote]

Dear Lars, 

Thank you for your message. I have sent a message to our developers about the problem. 

After the Easter Holiday, they will get back to us! 

Sorry for the slow process, we do our best! 

Have a nice day,
    Balint
    SBrick Team  

• 15 posts
    April 14, 2017 8:21 PM CEST

Hello vengit,

March 1th I shared my issue with the crashin app. I am not the only one with this isse. Except the standard answer "we will take care..." nothing happened so far. The app still can't handle multible sequences in one profile.

I am very unsatisfied with the way ou handle software issues. Please solve the problems and stay in contact with your customers.

• 310 posts
    March 15, 2017 1:10 PM CET

[blockquote]handokosetyawan said: Hi SBrick, I too have problem with my iphone 5 (ios 8.4.1) where the apps stuck at the loading page. It works well with my other phone (iphone 6) with the same sbrick.[/blockquote]

Hello, 

Thank you for the report, we got some informations about this issue. 

At the moment our developers try to find out what could be wrong with it. 

They do their best to find the solution. 

We ask for your patience, 

Best regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 1 posts
    March 14, 2017 6:20 AM CET
    Hi SBrick, I too have problem with my iphone 5 (ios 8.4.1) where the apps stuck at the loading page. It works well with my other phone (iphone 6) with the same sbrick.
    • 310 posts
    March 1, 2017 5:12 PM CET

[blockquote]Trung Nguyen said:

I am using 4.2.3 (same app on both phones) downloaded directly from appstore.

Using the same SBrick. I will retry it again tonight using identical method on both phones to see if anything has changed.

Yesterday, the app on iOS 8.x on my iPhone 5s just got stuck on "Loading..." as previously mentioned by a few others.

I'd recommend you add some "extra" information to next version of app to let user know what it's trying to load or what is preventing it from progressing to the main screen.

[/blockquote]

I have just retried again on both phones. iOS 10 worked, but not iOS 8.

From iPhone 7 I was able to get these details of the sbrick:

- Hardware version 5

- Firmware version 18.

I don't see how the sbrick hardware would have anything to do with the app starting up though, as iPhone 7 starts up without the sbrick even turned on.

[/blockquote]

It sounds interesting, thank you for the report. I will forward it to our developers. 

They will check this! 

Best regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2017 9:51 PM CET

Using the same SBrick. I will retry it again tonight using identical method on both phones to see if anything has changed.

Yesterday, the app on iOS 8.x on my iPhone 5s just got stuck on "Loading..." as previously mentioned by a few others.

I'd recommend you add some "extra" information to next version of app to let user know what it's trying to load or what is preventing it from progressing to the main screen.

[/blockquote]

I have just retried again on both phones. iOS 10 worked, but not iOS 8.

From iPhone 7 I was able to get these details of the sbrick:

- Hardware version 5

- Firmware version 18.

I don't see how the sbrick hardware would have anything to do with the app starting up though, as iPhone 7 starts up without the sbrick even turned on.

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2017 7:21 PM CET

Hello, 

It is interesting. It should work. Did you use the same SBrick? 

Do you have the latest application on the 5s? 

Regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

[/blockquote]

• 310 posts
    February 28, 2017 3:50 PM CET

Does the app not work with iOS 8.4 on iphone 5s?

It works fine on iphone 7 iOS 10.2.1

[/blockquote]

Hello, 

It is interesting. It should work. Did you use the same SBrick? 

Do you have the latest application on the 5s? 

Regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2017 2:25 PM CET

Does the app not work with iOS 8.4 on iphone 5s?

It works fine on iphone 7 iOS 10.2.1