Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• February 20, 2015 10:24 PM CET

Thanks for your reply! I'm already playing with the profile designer, works nice!

• 340 posts
    February 20, 2015 5:13 PM CET

[blockquote]Gert-Jan Hartog said:

Very happy with the Sbricks! But a little sad that the fantastic profile for the 42030 wheel loader has gone.. any chance of that profile returning soon?

[/blockquote]

Yes, we are working on it. We would create "official" remotes to the bigger technic sets.

While are we working on it please give a try to the profile designer.

• February 20, 2015 2:29 PM CET

Very happy with the Sbricks! But a little sad that the fantastic profile for the 42030 wheel loader has gone.. any chance of that profile returning soon?

• 4 posts
    February 19, 2015 9:16 AM CET

Hi,

I have updated my SBrick IOs app to 3.6.3 (build 204), uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, shut down the phone, restart the phone, turned Bluetooth on and off ...

• all old profiles are gone (OK)
    • a personal profile is visible (I just created a quick one at https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=839)
    • add a custom picture to the model
    • while adding a new model after selecting the private profile the app crashes

... no way to use the SBrick app and the SBrick :-(

This was better with the old version of the app. And please provide a "Horizon Express" type profile in the public market to control trains.

Holger

P.S. I wrote a little review of SBrick for my website: http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks/en/sbrick.php

• 1 posts
    February 19, 2015 2:23 AM CET

Hi!

I updated the Sbrick app and when I try to sign in, the app crashes. I restarted the iphone and also deleted the app and started it again, and it still crashes. Ideas?

Joe

• 23 posts
    February 18, 2015 10:12 PM CET

I updated the app today from 3.6.1 to 3.6.3. That caused all the profiles to dissappear from the market and opening the profile in the existing Moc crashed the app.

Then I deleted the app and installed it again, I loggin in and.....  EVERYTHING WORKS Congratulations !!

Congratulations

I needed to remake my existing Mocs, but everything went perfectly, I can now controll 2 excavators from the app: the Link Belt excavator and the Ultimate 8043-S, for which full building instructions will be available soon !!

Thank you guys, your hard work is showing some good results.

Using iPod touch, iOS8.1.3, app v3.6.3

This post was edited by Jurgen Krooshoop at February 18, 2015 10:16 PM CET
    • 13 posts
    February 18, 2015 8:35 PM CET
    I can't find the 42030 Profile with iPad nor iPhone 6plus.

By the way, how can I edit a post? I don't find the edit-Button in iOS.

Regards,
    jens
    • 13 posts
    February 18, 2015 7:12 PM CET
    Hi. I've updated my App. Now i can't find the 42030 Profile?
    Regards, jens
    • 36 posts
    February 18, 2015 6:39 PM CET

Another question please: I can not see the standard Lego sets anymore in the sets, no matter if I use an iPhone4S or the iPad2: please let me know, when they will be back? Now, I can only create my own creations.

Rgds,

Peter

This post was edited by Peter Subert at February 18, 2015 6:50 PM CET
    • 36 posts
    February 18, 2015 6:35 PM CET

Hi,

I need someone to help me with this question:

I can download the latest app from the Appstore onto my iPhone, while the same Appstore gives me the option to download the same app to an iPAd2, but with the old pictures of the previous version.Then, on the iPad2, I can not add an image to the profile and I can not see the standard Lego sets at all. It seems, there are 2 versions of the same app, dependign on the device you download to? Is it possible?

Any ideas, please?

Thanks, Peter

• 2 posts
    February 18, 2015 4:28 PM CET

[blockquote]Zsolt Majoros said:

It's a known bug, please upload a profile picture and it works.

It will be solved in the next release.

[/blockquote]

Thanks, now it works :-)

• 10 posts
    February 18, 2015 4:16 PM CET
    After updating to ios app 3.6.3, there are two problems;
    1: only one custom profile is visible.
    2: the profile that is visible doesnt work
    Thanks, Caoimhin
    • 34 posts
    February 18, 2015 4:12 PM CET

[blockquote]Martin Melcher said:

If I try a login in the new app for iOS (3.6.3), the app crashes. So I can´t use my own profile. Anybody the same problem? iPhone 5s and iPad mini with iOS 8.1.3.

Regards,

Martin

[/blockquote]

It's a known bug, please upload a profile picture and it works.

It will be solved in the next release.

• 2 posts
    February 18, 2015 4:10 PM CET

If I try a login in the new app for iOS (3.6.3), the app crashes. So I can´t use my own profile. Anybody the same problem? iPhone 5s and iPad mini with iOS 8.1.3.

Regards,

Martin

This post was edited by Martin Melcher at February 18, 2015 4:10 PM CET
    • 3 posts
    February 16, 2015 8:55 PM CET

Many thanks. I received the testflight invitation and TestFlight is installed on my devices(IOS 8.1.3).

Unfortunately, when I tap 'Open in TestFlight' in the invitation email, TestFlight in the AppStore is launched with the prompt to 'OPEN'. When I tap OPEN, the TestFlight app launches an empty welcome screen with the message:

Welcome to TestFlight - you aren't currently testing any apps. To accept an invitation, you mus tap the link in the invitation email.

Following the message just leads to 'rinse and repeat' of the previous steps without expected result.

Your support is much appreciated.

Regards,

Trevor

• 2 posts
    February 16, 2015 7:41 PM CET

HI , I have siggned up 3 times for to test the app and still no email wiht the link ? 

I cant use any of my 4 sbricks cause the profiles just disapeared from the app(sbrick app vresion 3.2) on my iphone 5s running IOS 8.1.3.

Please can some one help.

• 2 posts
    February 16, 2015 7:28 PM CET

hi 

tx for sending 3.6.3 tesrtflight app link. works good now.

but i think you changed something - i can not multi assign resources anymore ?

i have a non-auto-reset slider and i have a reset-to-0-button next to it - if i would be able to assign motor to both resources the reset-to-0 button would allow me to let the motor switch off on a button click - rather than fine tune it until it stops and not giving such a high pitch sound.

ciao and great work - i like this brick - tempted to get a second brick.

• 28 posts
    February 15, 2015 5:10 PM CET
    [blockquote]Allan Clausen said:

The Sbrick team is aware of the problem, and is working on fixing it

[/blockquote] Thank you :-)
    • 13 posts
    February 15, 2015 10:20 AM CET

[blockquote]Mark Singleton said:

A strange bug has crept in to the v3.6.3 (204) build on iPhone and iPad (well. since I've now actually got bricks to play with), in that the 'close' button randomly dissappears from the screen.

It seems to be after it connects to the bricks?

Which then means the only way out is to close and then kill the app.

[/blockquote]

The Sbrick team is aware of the problem, and is working on fixing it

• 5 posts
    February 15, 2015 10:02 AM CET

[blockquote]Mark Singleton said:

A strange bug has crept in to the v3.6.3 (204) build on iPhone and iPad (well. since I've now actually got bricks to play with), in that the 'close' button randomly dissappears from the screen.

[/blockquote]

Yes, I have the same problem.

• 28 posts
    February 15, 2015 5:09 AM CET

• 5 posts
    February 14, 2015 11:41 PM CET

[blockquote]Beat Germann said:

Since I have the version 3.6.3 (build 204) on my iPhone, I don't see my Profile's.

I only see 5 other Profile's, but not mine.

When I login to the market, the App is crashing, but I'm logged in when I restart the App.

Thanks

Beat

[/blockquote]

Since I have a profile-picture, the app works fine again!

Also I see my profiles from the profile designer again. Great!

• 23 posts
    February 14, 2015 10:54 PM CET

Ok, I registred again. This time on my Windows PC insead of on my iPod. Let's see what happens ...

And I noticed something else strange: My Mos has 2 ports with lights connected to and the profile has 2 light buttons. When I open the profile, sometimes the lights go on directly, sometimes one light goes on and sometimes no light goes on. Which case occurs is pretty random. 

This post was edited by Jurgen Krooshoop at February 14, 2015 10:56 PM CET
  • February 14, 2015 10:38 PM CET
    [blockquote]Jurgen Krooshoop said:

Where did you guys get version 3.6.3 ? I registred with that goole-link, but haven;t received any email about v3.6.3.

Still running 3.6.1 with malfunctioning port-inverter.

[/blockquote] Portinventer is ok in Version 3.6.3
  • February 14, 2015 10:36 PM CET
    Register again.. It Took about 1 Hour until The mail arrives.