Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 340 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:49 PM CET
    Timber Brick said:

I'm looking forward to the Photo fix!

The fix pushed to apple for a review, so I hope the new app comes in this week.

• 37 posts
    March 3, 2019 8:08 AM CET

I'm looking forward to the Photo fix!

• 8 posts
    March 1, 2019 4:09 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    legopix66 said:

I'm not able to store a photo for any profile. Not from the cameraroll, not from the camera direct. All I see is a black screen with the tools for brightness, contrast, saturation and the buttons. The tool for crop doesn't work.

I'm using a iPhone 8 and SBrick 4.5 Update 0.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Hi, Thanks for the report, bug confirmed, working on the fix.

When will get this bugfix ?
    • 8 posts
    March 1, 2019 4:08 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    legopix66 said:

I'm not able to store a photo for any profile. Not from the cameraroll, not from the camera direct. All I see is a black screen with the tools for brightness, contrast, saturation and the buttons. The tool for crop doesn't work.

• 28 posts
    January 16, 2019 5:48 PM CET
    I did submit a support request via the app for the same issue with the photos.
    • 340 posts
    January 16, 2019 1:22 PM CET
    legopix66 said:

• 1 posts
    January 10, 2019 9:58 PM CET

• 1 posts
    January 9, 2019 8:29 PM CET
    Hi, i just bought the new iPad Pro with a resolution of 2 732 x 2 048 pixels but what a surprise when i only get a resolution of 1 024 x 768…
    Can you tell me what to do?
    This post was edited by Fabrice Bovy at January 9, 2019 8:30 PM CET
    • 4 posts
    October 30, 2018 4:03 PM CET

Thanks for the hint about the aspect ratio.  I had originally set my first one up as 16:9 but could never see it on my iPad Pro.  I changed it to 4:3 landscape and surprisingly it works.  Now it raises some questions....but I will keep experimenting before I ask any.

Thanks for the tips

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2018 3:30 PM CET

To Zsolt, Lenard, all the others at SBrick, and my fellow AFOLs: THANK YOU!!!

Even though I have struggled with this issue for a year, my initial suspicion was that I was doing something wrong (and no doubt something simple), and in the end, that turns out to be the case. So, I get to wear the dunce cap too!

Although I have only been working with one profile lately (the others got deleted with various efforts to delete and rebuild my user-id at SBrick). it puzzled me that the only "MY Profile" to show up was the one on my old iPhone 5 which has an aspect ratio of 16:9.

Truly, every time since then, when I would build a new "My Creation", I would blow past the initial definition phase, assuming that this aspect was standard on all iPhones.

Wrong!

Today, as soon as, one more time, I set up new "MY Creations" on my iPhone X and iPad with aspect ratios of 18.5:9 and 4:3 respectively, the new profiles appeared in the "My Profiles" section of the Remote Control Profile "MARKET". The new "My Creations" were completed, and both worked successfully on both devices with powered up SBricks.

So, once again, Thank you. This is the relief one feels when one stops banging one's head against a wall.

The good news for SBrick is that I will now proceed with my multi SBrick order to complete my train MOC.

Peter Handley.

This post was edited by Peter Handley at October 30, 2018 8:13 PM CET
    • 143 posts
    October 29, 2018 10:38 PM CET
    Jayden Paterson said:
    I can see both my personal and public profiles now. Thanks a heap for getting this sorted.

Nice to hear that! Have fun!

Also, i started to build an optional setting for the profile designer to be able to change the aspect ratio. It won't be ready today, but i hope it will see the light in the coming days. Stay tuned.

• 5 posts
    October 29, 2018 10:32 PM CET
    I can see both my personal and public profiles now. Thanks a heap for getting this sorted.
    • 28 posts
    October 29, 2018 9:01 PM CET

Thank you Zsolt, at least the public profiles are working now, and I'll just have to create a new XS profile from scratch.

Your help has been most appreciated.

• 143 posts
    October 29, 2018 8:57 PM CET
    Mark Singleton said:
    Zsolt Szrapkó said:
    Mark Singleton said:
    I can now see some public profiles (7 to be exact), but not my personal ones.

Hi Mark,

As I can see, you only made 16:9 profiles yet and one 4:3 which is fine for the iPad. The 16:9 isn't compatible with the iPhone X or Xs or Xr.

At least not right now.

Thank you Zsolt, I didn't realise the X had a different screen ratio to the 6 Plus, DOH!

Is it possible to convert profiles from one screen ratio to another?

Sadly, it's not changeable. The aspect ratio plays a massive role about how we're calculating width and hight on different screen resolution and keep the sharpness of the images in the profile.

• 28 posts
    October 29, 2018 8:53 PM CET
    Zsolt Szrapkó said:
    Mark Singleton said:

Hi Mark,

As I can see, you only made 16:9 profiles yet and one 4:3 which is fine for the iPad. The 16:9 isn't compatible with the iPhone X or Xs or Xr.

At least not right now.

Thank you Zsolt, I didn't realise the X had a different screen ratio to the 6 Plus, DOH!

Is it possible to convert profiles from one screen ratio to another?

• 143 posts
    October 29, 2018 8:45 PM CET
    Mark Singleton said:

Hi Mark,

At least not right now.

• 28 posts
    October 29, 2018 8:11 PM CET
    • 5 posts
    October 29, 2018 2:10 PM CET

Also not working for me. I didn't reinstall because I do have some profiles already loaded and don't want to lose them.

I can't trigger the profile market at all. Have tried adding profiles to existing creations, starting new creations, updating custom profiles, and even trying to play with a creation with no profile so I get the prompt to download one.

• 28 posts
    October 29, 2018 12:31 PM CET
    Not working.

I also tried logging out, deleting the app, re-installing, and logging back in. No joy. Also tried just the guest account, and not working :(
    • 340 posts
    October 29, 2018 12:24 PM CET

Hi,

It seems fixed now. Guys, can you test is?

• 4 posts
    October 27, 2018 7:34 PM CEST

Having just started with the Sbrick, I too am having the same problem that Mark describes, I can see the market public profiles but none of the ones I've made up using the designer.  Since I am trying to learn how to use the Sbrick to it's fullest it would be helpful if one could access a profile that you make for yourself.  My interest is in Lego trains and since the public profiles for the Horizon Express and the Emerald have disappeared, things are not good.  Can the public train profiles come back please?!

• 28 posts
    October 26, 2018 12:21 PM CEST
    Thank you :)
    • 143 posts
    October 26, 2018 12:17 PM CEST
    Mark Singleton said:
    Could Zsolt Szrapkó please stop posting “Test” as I get an email every time you do it!

I'm sorry, i have to get rid of a pesky bug, and it's the easiest way to test it. I'll going to find out a different way to test, sorry again. 

• 28 posts
    October 26, 2018 12:14 PM CEST
    Could Zsolt Szrapkó please stop posting “Test” as I get an email every time you do it!
    • 3 posts
    October 25, 2018 7:26 PM CEST

Lénárd: I am glad to see some activity regarding the issue of design profiles not appearing on IOS devices with SBrick version 14. I deleted the SBrick App from my iPhone X and reinstalled it. Under a newly set up CREATION, I am able to see the MARKET of Remote Control Profiles, but only a nice list of Public profiles. Unfortunately, I do not see my private profile which I need to manage my Lego Train MOC using multiple SBricks to control four motorized switches at a time.

Prior to the recent change, I was able to see the Public profiles some of the time, and they are appearing now. Thank you for your work on this issue, but the real payoff will come when I can access and implement my Private Profile(s). 

This post was edited by Peter Handley at October 25, 2018 7:32 PM CEST