Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 28 posts
    October 25, 2018 3:33 PM CEST
    Killed and restarted app.

Made a new creation called Test, and attempted to add a profile from Public and my personal ones.

Hope that helps :)
    • 5 posts
    October 25, 2018 3:09 PM CEST
    Mark Singleton said:

Thanks for this Mark, your video shows exactly the same functionality im experiencing, on the same app version. Have also deleted and reinstalled many times. The bug used to be intermittent so I do have some profiles set up, and dont want to lose them by reinstalling again. 

Thank you Jayden.

Dear Mark, Jayden,

Restart the app, please, i turned on the logs, hopefully i will see the problem.

Thank you! KT

• 28 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:49 PM CEST

Thanks for this Mark, your video shows exactly the same functionality im experiencing, on the same app version. Have also deleted and reinstalled many times. The bug used to be intermittent so I do have some profiles set up, and dont want to lose them by reinstalling again. 

Thank you Jayden.

• 5 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:35 PM CEST
    Mark Singleton said:

Video as requested. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h345toy8mxxoo8/IMG_0127.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

This still works ok on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 12, even from a fresh install.

• 28 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:13 PM CEST
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

OK, thanks!

I think I found the bug. Can you check the market within a "guest session"?

I deleted and reinstalled, logged in, no change.

I then deleted, reinstalled and used the guest account, but it still does not work, the Public profiles list is empty.

• 340 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:11 PM CEST

OK, thanks!

I think I found the bug. Can you check the market within a "guest session"?

• 28 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:09 PM CEST
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Thanks! I haven’t seen the sbrick app version. Cqn you please delete/reinstall the app and check the profiles again?

The version is 3 seconds into the video, but it is Ver4.4 update 14.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app many times, logged out & in, but I will do it one more time.

• 340 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:05 PM CEST
    Thanks!
    I haven’t seen the sbrick app version.
    Cqn you please delete/reinstall the app and check the profiles again?
    • 28 posts
    October 25, 2018 12:40 PM CEST

Video as requested. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h345toy8mxxoo8/IMG_0127.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

This still works ok on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 12, even from a fresh install.

This post was edited by Mark Singleton at October 25, 2018 12:54 PM CEST
    • 5 posts
    October 25, 2018 12:29 PM CEST
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

I've tested all function with my X and it worked flawlessly.

Can you provide a video about your problem?

I dont subscribe to a photo/video hosting platform and this forum doesn't allow videos to be uploaded locally, so unfortunately no. however if you can provide me an email address ill happily send you one.

• October 25, 2018 12:28 PM CEST

Lénárd Pásztor, in my case (iPhone X), I can't see any profiles(neither mine or community), titlebar lags and clashes with status bar.

To everyone who is interested, I'm creating a native sbrick app for iOS. ATM It has basic profile designer integrated, multiple profiles, support for multiple Sbricks per profile and per control, can connect to SBricks and obviously control them. Tho there is no support for Sbrick plus sensors yet.

If you are interested in helping shape iOS app to replace official buggy app, drop me a line :)

• 340 posts
    October 25, 2018 12:08 PM CEST

I've tested all function with my X and it worked flawlessly.

Can you provide a video about your problem?

• 5 posts
    October 11, 2018 11:16 AM CEST
    App still broken on iPhone X and XS. Can’t access the profile market and haven’t been able to for a long time. Have submitted support requests and this has been spoken about in length on the forum. When is this problem going to be addressed? SBrick is no longer the only contender in the market and it’d be in their best interest to support the product.
    • 3 posts
    September 29, 2018 9:10 PM CEST

Re: Mark Singleton posting September 23, 2018: I too have an iPhone X, and like you, I cannot get my private design profiles to appear on my iPhone X or on my iPad (Gen. 4), for that matter. The public profiles seem to come and go. Fortunately, I kept my old iPhone 5 to use without a SIM card, via wi-fi. I am able to get my profile to load into an SBrick creation on the iPhone 5 to operate my Lego model successfully. However, the highest version of the SBrick app that the iPhone 5 will accept is version 11, whereas both my iPad and iPhone X have version 14 of the SBrick app. This leads me to believe that the problem lies with version 14 of the SBrick app, effectively rendering the SBrick app useless on those devices.

I obtained my iPhone X in December 2017, and have never been able to succesfully download private design profiles onto it. For the last 9 months(!) I have been wrestling with this problem on and off, but I always thought I was doing something wrong until I saw Mark's post. I have a Lego train model with 40 electrified switches in it. The SBrick is ideally suited to manage four switches at a time. But since I have been unable to run the SBrick app successfilly on the iPhone X, I have made no further SBrick purchases.

This post was edited by Peter Handley at September 30, 2018 5:46 AM CEST
    • 28 posts
    September 23, 2018 4:12 PM CEST

Have just changed my phone from an iPhone 6 Plus to an iPhone XS, and as other people have reported with the X version, it is not possible to load your creation profiles into the app. Both your own private profiles, and the public profiles are empty.

As the iPhone X itself has been out for a year now, why have the developers not fixed this issue, including support for the notch on the X.

It cannot be an iOS issue as the app still works fine on my 6 Plus with iOS 12, but at some point I will be selling that phone.

• 2 posts
    June 15, 2018 12:42 AM CEST

I can't figure out how to add the controllers that I made on the computer onto the app on my iPod touch! How can I do this?

• 1 posts
    April 29, 2018 11:05 PM CEST
    Sbrick team iOS App om the iPad is not working any more, help!!!
    This post was edited by Rubke mb at April 29, 2018 11:06 PM CEST
    • 10 posts
    April 14, 2018 6:48 PM CEST
    Send a direct message to SBrick to get some info about this issue stil no response hope they fix this error fast lucky for me my main model was also on my iPhone but the one under construction and the one I just was busy to SBrick the are useles at the moment maybe more people can sent a direct mail to SBrick to fix this
    • 1 posts
    April 12, 2018 2:11 AM CEST
    Hello sbrick team! The sbrick is very useful, well, was. The apps display ratio is all messed up on iPads. Could you please fix this? Other wise I can’t use my sbrick.
    • 1 posts
    April 10, 2018 11:21 AM CEST

I have the same problem. iPad mini with IOS 11.3 (latest version). Sbrick app not scaling properly with the result that a part of the screen (with buttons on it) is not vissible wich makes the app (and my sBricks) compeletely useless!

Please give us an update about this problem and when we can expect a sollution.

• 1 posts
    April 7, 2018 8:15 PM CEST
    I am also having the too large image on both my iPad Air and iPad Pro. This started after the latest app up date.
    • 10 posts
    April 7, 2018 7:46 AM CEST
    Hi SBrick designers i just Made the latest update on my iPad mini for the sbrick app butt somehow the screen ratio is totally off everything is out of proportion so i don’t get everything on screen for example the log in screen but also the OWN creations page the run button wont show up so actualy you can’t do anything help plsz
    • 11 posts
    March 28, 2018 5:39 PM CEST

Dear SBrick team!
    Thank you very much for the latest update of iOS app. Now it works good and without crashes! I am very happy since I can control my MOCs in a most comfortable way. Thank you very much.

• March 24, 2018 9:34 AM CET
    Designer-Han Crielaard said:
    Hi Vengit,
    Any news on this??? It would help the community if you acknowledge the problem and give an indication of a Sbrick app update... Sad to have silence all those weeks. :-(
    Silence still, no updates, no comments, no news
    • 1 posts
    February 28, 2018 7:49 AM CET

Why is not it possible to set the "Auto Reset" to "off"?