Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• March 3, 2020 3:32 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Aleh Vaitseshonak said:

Hello everyone! Is it ok that I cannot log in to the existing account from the app? A mean is it a known issue? 
    When are you going to fix it?

Hi Aleh,

Thanks for the report. We see the problem. We moved the social.sbrick.com yesterday to new servers. It seems it affects iOS users. SBrick app on android working well, which is strange. We are investigating the problem now.

Hope you will cope with this. Thanks.

• 340 posts
    March 3, 2020 3:22 PM CET
    Aleh Vaitseshonak said:

Hello everyone! Is it ok that I cannot log in to the existing account from the app? A mean is it a known issue? 

Hi Aleh,

Thanks for the report. We see the problem. We moved the social.sbrick.com yesterday to new servers. It seems it affects iOS users. SBrick app on android working well, which is strange. We are investigating the problem now.

• March 3, 2020 3:15 PM CET

• 7 posts
    February 25, 2020 9:13 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Hi Guys,

Next SBrick app release comming on next week hopefully.

It solves things like that:

- OTA update fails and dead SBrick repair

- iOS 9.3.x support come back again

- registration fails problem fix

- multiple motion sensor with one SBrick Plus fix

Hello Lénárd,

that sounds very good. Thank you for the information.

I'm looking forward to it, especially for iOS 9.3.x support.

Best regards

Christian

This post was edited by - ebenhalt - at February 25, 2020 9:14 PM CET
    • 13 posts
    February 25, 2020 9:00 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Hi Guys,

That really sounds great, because i about ready with my newest moc to start programming the Sbrick Plus with two motion sensors, and maybe a tilt sensor as well, and i really look forward to get my ipads running again. Smartphones are just not as handy, when it comes to control more than two sbricks at the time ;-)

• 340 posts
    February 25, 2020 12:52 PM CET
    - ebenhalt - said:
    Allan Clausen said:
    No, i have not.
    I have another ipad, were the Sbrick app isn´t updated, so that i can run my two big MOCS, i dont dare to update it, if i get the same problem. But with this one i now cannot upload new profiles i have created, were i also have the same problems like you with too many sliders on an android phone.
    I know that Sbrick are working hard on the new Sbrick PRO app at the moment, so i hope we will see something soon.

Thank you for your quick reply Allan.
    We'll see what's coming. I'm a little skeptical about whether the new app will run on such an old device, let's see.
    Otherwise a new iPad has to be added laughing

Hi Guys,

• 7 posts
    February 23, 2020 5:27 PM CET
    Allan Clausen said:
    No, i have not.
    I have another ipad, were the Sbrick app isn´t updated, so that i can run my two big MOCS, i dont dare to update it, if i get the same problem. But with this one i now cannot upload new profiles i have created, were i also have the same problems like you with too many sliders on an android phone.
    I know that Sbrick are working hard on the new Sbrick PRO app at the moment, so i hope we will see something soon.

Thank you for your quick reply Allan.
    We'll see what's coming. I'm a little skeptical about whether the new app will run on such an old device, let's see.
    Otherwise a new iPad has to be added laughing

This post was edited by - ebenhalt - at February 23, 2020 5:27 PM CET
    • 13 posts
    February 23, 2020 3:11 PM CET
    No, i have not.

- ebenhalt - said:
    Allan Clausen said:

HAS SBRICK STOPPED SUPPORTING IOS? 

I have an old Mini iPad IOS version 9.3.5, which Apple has stopped updating the IOS due to the age of the iPad.

When downloading the Sbrick App, it tells that it supports IOS versions 9.3 and newer.

Downloading goes fine, but when opening the app, it stops at the big Sbrick logo, with a message below, that it is an: "old webview version". It has been like this since an update made by Sbrick last summer. I have been in contact with Lénárd Pásztor, but nothing has happened since ultimo september.

Is there any chance it will get fixed in the near future? Without my two Ipads my big MOCs, Ropa Tiger and Ropa Maus will be useless, so i hope there will be an solution soon.

Hello Allan,
    do you have a solution to the problem now?
    I have the same problem with my iPad mini 1. At the moment I can only use my railway system to a limited extent because I have copied the profile to my iPhone, but eight bricks are not really usable on the "small" display. A one-time fight with the sliders and buttons.

Best regards

Christian

• 7 posts
    February 23, 2020 2:11 PM CET
    Allan Clausen said:

I have an old Mini iPad IOS version 9.3.5, which Apple has stopped updating the IOS due to the age of the iPad.

When downloading the Sbrick App, it tells that it supports IOS versions 9.3 and newer.

Downloading goes fine, but when opening the app, it stops at the big Sbrick logo, with a message below, that it is an: "old webview version". It has been like this since an update made by Sbrick last summer. I have been in contact with Lénárd Pásztor, but nothing has happened since ultimo september.

Is there any chance it will get fixed in the near future? Without my two Ipads my big MOCs, Ropa Tiger and Ropa Maus will be useless, so i hope there will be an solution soon.

Hello Allan,
    do you have a solution to the problem now?
    I have the same problem with my iPad mini 1. At the moment I can only use my railway system to a limited extent because I have copied the profile to my iPhone, but eight bricks are not really usable on the "small" display. A one-time fight with the sliders and buttons.

Best regards

Christian

This post was edited by - ebenhalt - at February 23, 2020 2:12 PM CET
    • 13 posts
    January 30, 2020 9:38 AM CET

• 28 posts
    November 21, 2019 5:43 PM CET
    Thank you :-)
    • 340 posts
    November 21, 2019 5:40 PM CET
    Mark Singleton said:
    What version should we be seeing after the update? I have v4.5 update 4

The 4.5 update 4 is fine. This is the current app in the store.

This update not comes with version number update, but your question is right, because there is no information about the fix downloaded or not. So we need to rethink the versioning..

• 28 posts
    November 21, 2019 5:19 PM CET
    What version should we be seeing after the update?

I have v4.5 update 4
    • 340 posts
    November 21, 2019 5:12 PM CET

Hi Guys,

We have created a bugfix update for the iOS app based on the reported issues.

To receive the update please just restart the app when you have internet connection to download the update.

No AppStore update necessary, but if you see a new version here please update it too.

If your problem not solved by this release please update me. Thanks!

• 38 posts
    September 18, 2019 4:09 PM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Did you have a look at the ratio already? Probably you have the wrong dimensions?
    Andy Convery said:

yet again loging in will not accept log in to profile desiner exept with face book

If you can work with profile designer using your Facebook account, it is fine anyway? - Please take care of your language, remember for the mayority of the Sbrick users English/American is a foreign language! Please make short sentences for better reading & understanding.

In case you did not read it anytime: "If you have any questions, please contact us " on the start page (' contact us ' is a LINK.

• 38 posts
    September 12, 2019 9:07 AM CEST
    Andy Convery said:

yet again loging in will not accept log in to profile desiner exept with face book

If you can work with profile designer using your Facebook account, it is fine anyway? - Please take care of your language, remember for the mayority of the Sbrick users English/American is a foreign language! Please make short sentences for better reading & understanding.

In case you did not read it anytime: "If you have any questions, please contact us " on the start page (' contact us ' is a LINK.

This post was edited by Lothar Weigl at September 12, 2019 9:18 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    September 11, 2019 4:42 PM CEST

• 5 posts
    September 7, 2019 11:06 PM CEST
    David Low said:

Latest update has actually made it worse, now the app won't connect to the SBrick at all, sees the rick but just sits there with the spinning graphic.

Hello! Please restart the mobile device, sometimes the BLE caches some meta infos.

• 7 posts
    September 7, 2019 2:56 AM CEST

Latest update has actually made it worse, now the app won't connect to the SBrick at all, sees the rick but just sits there with the spinning graphic.

• 28 posts
    September 6, 2019 9:18 PM CEST
    Thank you for the fixes in the latest iOS app.
    • 7 posts
    August 23, 2019 2:56 AM CEST

IOS App tells me to update my SBrick, Update Firmware button doesn't work ... I've got bricked SBricks ... is there a fix coming?

• 38 posts
    August 20, 2019 2:11 PM CEST
    Andy Convery said:

I am able to make profile but it will not show on phone or I pad the profile designer will not accept log on exept with facebook no profiles will show on control response from s brick  

from Rick Moser:

Thanks for the hint about the aspect ratio.  I had originally set my first one up as 16:9 but could never see it on my iPad Pro.  I changed it to 4:3 landscape and surprisingly it works.  Now it raises some questions....but I will keep experimenting before I ask any.

• 2 posts
    August 19, 2019 4:13 PM CEST

I am able to make profile but it will not show on phone or I pad the profile designer will not accept log on exept with facebook no profiles will show on control response from s brick  

• 2 posts
    August 13, 2019 1:15 PM CEST
    No you can not put two chanels on one slider
  • August 13, 2019 2:17 AM CEST

Hello,

Is it any way to repeat a channel over different buttons or sliders, I mean, I trying to configure the 8043 excavator which got a switch to change the functions, but I wanted to ad a slider to each function. Is it possible? If is it possible, how can I configure it?