Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick iOS App

• 3 posts
    January 7, 2016 5:42 PM CET
    I can not see any profiles I made for my iphone 3gs. Whats might be the problem? (Aspect ratio is set to 3:2)
    When klicking on "market" the list is empty, too.
    This post was edited by Thias Thias at January 7, 2016 5:45 PM CET
    • 3 posts
    December 15, 2015 4:43 PM CET

So when can we expect the motion controlled/gyroscope features to come back to the profile market/potentially the designer? I know we can now create our own control profiles, but the feature to be able to control creations using the gyroscope has been gone for a while. I was just wondering because it was my personally favorite feature that made things easier to control. Hope to hear back soon, thanks.

• 7 posts
    December 1, 2015 9:34 AM CET

[blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Thanks for the report.

It will be fixed in the new version which will be availalbe within a few days.
    The iPhone4s screen ratio bug with the custom profiles also fixed. 

[/blockquote]

Hi Tamas

Any expected release date for the new version ?

Frank

• 5 posts
    November 24, 2015 6:03 PM CET

Hello Tamas,

i have an ipad mini 4 with IOS 9.1 and cant select an image for my own creations.

wenn i tab Select image, the app ask for camera or Photo library, but nothing happens wenn i select one of this.

On the Android app it works fine.

• 164 posts
    November 24, 2015 12:47 PM CET

Thanks for the report.

It will be fixed in the new version which will be availalbe within a few days.
    The iPhone4s screen ratio bug with the custom profiles also fixed. 

• November 22, 2015 1:53 AM CET

Dear Sascha and Mark,

We will fix it. Thanks for the report! :)

[/blockquote]

Hello Tamas,

In App Version 3.12 Build 492 it is not fixed.

Login with an e-mail adress with +-Sign does also not work.

• 164 posts
    November 20, 2015 9:41 PM CET

Hello Casper,
    Yes, it's a know bug in the iOS 8.3.

The apple fixed it in the newer iOS versions, so if you update to iOS 9 you will able to update the SBrick's firmware.
    But don't worry, if you use iOS even the oldest SBricks firmware works perfectly. We just updated the SBrick's firmware because the Android :)

• 2 posts
    November 20, 2015 5:54 PM CET
    Hello,

I just purchased two new sbricks and wanted to check if my two original sbricks (purchased during the initial release last year) were up to date with their firmware. On both my iPad Air2 and iPhone 6 the app tells me that a firmware update is not possible with iOS 8.3. Is this a known problem?
    • 164 posts
    November 4, 2015 12:08 PM CET

[blockquote]D Han said: Hi Steffan, Thanks for the info as I need to confirm because https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/12/slug/application-device-compatibility only listed up to iOS 8. Cheers DHan[/blockquote]

Thanks for the report. I have updated the list :) 

• 2 posts
    November 3, 2015 11:03 PM CET
    Hi Steffan,

Thanks for the info as I need to confirm because https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/12/slug/application-device-compatibility only listed up to iOS 8.

Cheers
    DHan
    • 7 posts
    November 3, 2015 7:28 PM CET

Hi  D Han!

As you can see in my Album, my Dragline 42042 works with 2 SBricks, the Dragbucket from Designer Han, and IOS 9.1. ;-)

My Merzedes Arocs works with one SBrick and IOS 9.1 too.

• 2 posts
    November 2, 2015 2:32 PM CET
    Hi,

I am keen in buying Sbrick but would like to know if it works with a iDevice with iOS 9.1. Thanks.

Cheers
    DHan
    • 28 posts
    October 31, 2015 7:10 PM CET

Dear Sascha and Mark,

[/blockquote]

Thank You :-)

• October 29, 2015 6:28 PM CET

Now i have become my 2 Sbricks.

I have a question to Sbrick Security on IOS App.

how can i enable the Security? i can only see in the app, security is diasabled.

And i haven't found a describtion to enable the security.

Thanks Sascha

• October 29, 2015 6:26 PM CET

Dear Sascha and Mark,

[/blockquote]

Very fine. Thanks

• 164 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:05 AM CET

Dear Sascha and Mark,

• October 26, 2015 8:16 PM CET

[blockquote]Mark Singleton said:

[blockquote]Sascha Valckenier Kips said:

Hello,

i try to login with social account in my sbrick App Version 3.9 (Build 434).

The App says "Error - Wrong e-mail address / password - Try again".

If i try with the same dates login to the sbrick.com website, that is no problem. You see it with this post.

Can any help me, what is the problem with the app?

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

[/blockquote]

I had this problem with special characters in my password, they work fine on the website, but not in the app, so had to remove them.

[/blockquote]

Hello Mark,

thanks for your answer, but i have checked with password without special characters. The same answer from app.

But the hint is right. My e-mail adress has an "+"-Sign in the e-mail Account (Sample aaa+bbb@domain.tld). Without it works fine. This is a big bug in the app. The "+"-Sign is a legal character in e-mail adresses.

@Support: Please correct this bug in the app.

Regards

Sascha

This post was edited by Sascha Valckenier Kips at October 26, 2015 8:21 PM CET
    • 28 posts
    October 26, 2015 5:39 PM CET

[blockquote]Sascha Valckenier Kips said:

Hello,

If i try with the same dates login to the sbrick.com website, that is no problem. You see it with this post.

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

[/blockquote]

I had this problem with special characters in my password, they work fine on the website, but not in the app, so had to remove them.

• October 26, 2015 4:14 PM CET

Hello,

Thanks,

Regards Sascha

• 2 posts
    October 20, 2015 7:20 PM CEST
    hi, I'm using ios 7.0.3 on my ipad (version 1) It is not possible to keep that version for using sbrick? And my iphone will be to old for installing the IOS 8 ! [blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Hi Yannick,

You need iOS 8.0 or higher for the SBrick app. Unfortunately you won't able to use the app with iOS 7.0 

[blockquote]yannick vignat said:

Hi

I received my sbricks last week.

I've got an Ipad 1 (with IOS 7) and a iphone 4S and I installed the lastest version available of sbrick application.

But I'm not apple to logon on the application taht will automatically close itself, and I'm not able to join the market. When I click on the "Market" button when i'm creating a profile, the application is clossing itself too.

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]
    • 164 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:33 PM CEST

Hi Yannick,

You need iOS 8.0 or higher for the SBrick app. Unfortunately you won't able to use the app with iOS 7.0 

[blockquote]yannick vignat said:

Hi

I've got an Ipad 1 (with IOS 7) and a iphone 4S and I installed the lastest version available of sbrick application.

But I'm not apple to logon on the application taht will automatically close itself, and I'm not able to join the market. When I click on the "Market" button when i'm creating a profile, the application is clossing itself too.

[/blockquote]

• 164 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:27 PM CEST

Dear Dirk,

What kind of iOS decice do you use? There should not be any difference between the apps (expect the design). Please let us know more details.
    You can also contact us at info@sbrick.com 

• 2 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:20 PM CEST

Hi

• 2 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:07 PM CEST

I created a custom led wiring system with flashing leds for my model. When I use the android app the leds do light up. But when I use the iOS app the leds wont flash. Is there a difference in de output voltage when using the different softwares?

This post was edited by Dirk Klijn at October 10, 2015 10:08 PM CEST
    • 164 posts
    October 7, 2015 5:04 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jason Quek said:

HI,

My name is Jason.  I create a second profile. All controls were working except joysticks. To add on, unable to close app by touch the 'X' button.

[/blockquote]

Hi Jason,

What kind of iOS device do you use? 
    Please make sure you use the latest iOS SBrick app.