Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick Android App

• 95 posts
    July 12, 2016 9:30 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jaap Borggreve said:

Which version do you have; the Android or the ios version? I have the Android version which workshop by me.

[/blockquote]

This is the android forum isn't it? ;-)

X

• 11 posts
    July 12, 2016 8:42 PM CEST

Which version do you have; the Android or the ios version? I have the Android version which workshop by me.

• 95 posts
    July 12, 2016 7:19 PM CEST

Where are the sbrick developpers?

The new version is not working

How long are we going have to wait before a fix?

I got my sbricks from the kickstarter in decembre 2014...

And we are still having developpent issues!

This is absolutly not serious

This post was edited by Frederic Ayrault at July 12, 2016 7:19 PM CEST
    • 5 posts
    July 12, 2016 7:05 PM CEST

I just purchased a second Sbrick. With the Android app, Is it possible to be connected and communicate with them simulaneously? As whenever I attempt to run a function on each Sbrick my phone can only connect to one of them, then it reconnects to the other Sbrick. Is this just an issue that I am running into, because my phone is Android 4.4, or could it be issues with ram, as that has been a problem with other programs?

This post was edited by Tommy Styrvoky at July 12, 2016 7:21 PM CEST
    • 1 posts
    July 12, 2016 4:10 PM CEST

after the update none of the ports work... great XD

• July 12, 2016 3:07 PM CEST

• July 12, 2016 2:39 PM CEST

[blockquote]bricker bricker 72 said:

[blockquote]Karl Fensterstock said:

Why do the Bricks (4.11) suddenly a different address? With SBrick Simple Control everything is ok.

Bad with the new SBrickversion 4.0.0. It is becoming worse instead of better.

[/blockquote]

try to update to firmware 4.12 maybe is that the solution

[/blockquote]

Why should it be better? It gets worse from update to update!

• 95 posts
    July 12, 2016 7:45 AM CEST

[blockquote]bricker bricker 72 said:

[blockquote]Frederic Ayrault said:

I have upgraded to v4.0 Update 1 and I have a lot of connections problems now

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

That is what I first did. Unfortunately it is not the first time I have problem with an update :-(

This post was edited by Frederic Ayrault at July 12, 2016 11:22 AM CEST
  • July 11, 2016 10:13 PM CEST

[blockquote]Frederic Ayrault said:

[/blockquote]

• July 11, 2016 9:51 PM CEST

It seems that the problem has been solved,  but I have stil  a minor problem When I change to other creations the app makes no contact with the other creation! it only works when I close the app, and  restart the app? any solution for this ?

it's a shame that I have to program all over again because the bricks get another numbers ?

I have 15 bricks for my semi trucks and trailers  so it is a lot of work because their are also a lot of combinations of trucks and trailers.

with kind regards

Bricker Bricker 72

This post was edited by bricker bricker 72 at July 11, 2016 10:18 PM CEST
  • July 11, 2016 9:32 PM CEST

[blockquote]Karl Fensterstock said:

Why do the Bricks (4.11) suddenly a different address? With SBrick Simple Control everything is ok.

[/blockquote]

This post was edited by bricker bricker 72 at July 11, 2016 9:52 PM CEST
    • 95 posts
    July 11, 2016 9:18 PM CEST

• July 11, 2016 6:11 PM CEST

This post was edited by Karl Fensterstock at July 11, 2016 6:44 PM CEST
    • 164 posts
    July 11, 2016 3:12 PM CEST

Hi Guys,

Really thanks for your patience. The new (4.0.0) android application available in the google play: 
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vengit.sbrick&hl=en

- New BLE driver: latency and stability improvements
    - New firmware: better latency, device re-naming
    - Support for "advanced sequences": (Learn more about the advanced sequences: https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/111/profile-designer/view/post_id/3941)

Please let us know your experiences about the new application :) 

• 10 posts
    July 7, 2016 11:34 PM CEST

[blockquote]Stephen Wilson said:

I'm attempting to use (2) sbricks, Added new profile and downloaded, then I programmed all the channels on both sbricks. I only turned one on at a time to get correct channel for function needed. My Samsung S6 "finds & sees" both bricks after that , I've saved all info.

But when I attempt to operate, only one sbrick reacts! (even tho everything tests out OK with both sbricks during 'test mode')

Under phone control, only one sbrick works, I need BOTH WORKING TOGETHER !!

Both sbricks are 5.0 Hardware version, Firmware 1.0

[/blockquote]

Sorry guys, "false alarm", I re-programmed (or lack there of) my sbricks & now BOTH work great TOGETHER, Hooray !!

Now to finish this car and 'play'

• 10 posts
    July 7, 2016 6:47 PM CEST

I'm attempting to use (2) sbricks, Added new profile and downloaded, then I programmed all the channels on both sbricks. I only turned one on at a time to get correct channel for function needed. My Samsung S6 "finds & sees" both bricks after that , I've saved all info.

But when I attempt to operate, only one sbrick reacts! (even tho everything tests out OK with both sbricks during 'test mode')

Under phone control, only one sbrick works, I need BOTH WORKING TOGETHER !!

Both sbricks are 5.0 Hardware version, Firmware 1.0

This post was edited by Stephen Wilson at July 7, 2016 6:54 PM CEST
  • July 1, 2016 8:51 AM CEST

Okay. Thanks for information

• 310 posts
    June 30, 2016 5:23 PM CEST

[blockquote]mustafa conosoglu said: Any soulution ??? [/blockquote]

Hello!

We analized the problem, and it looks like a special case, which is only appear on a few android device. 

If everything goes right, the new update will solve this, but we give you a reply soon what is the solution. 

Best wishes, 

Balint

• 310 posts
    June 30, 2016 5:22 PM CEST

Hello guys! 

I do apologize for this late answer. We absolutely understand the frustration from you. 

We are working on make it available as soon as possible, but it still takes us some more time. 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• June 27, 2016 5:33 PM CEST

Hi guys it is good to read that there will be a solution soon. But the solution took too long to mine opinion! You ask every time for a little patience but my first post due to the problem was on 16 mach and until today there is no solution I don’t think that is a little patience but a very lot of patience.

It almost appear  you don’t respect your customers who pay for your product and count on it that it works. I understand that solve a problem take some time but it has to be faster  than 15 weeks !!!!!!

Maybe an idea to solve this can be, to test better and take a little more time for you update the app and keep the older good working version available ( on your own website ) so that customers can go back to the previous version  until the problem has solved, don’t make the update automatically ask the user if they want to update not everyone  has the urge to update when they have a good working situation for them.

I hope you understand I am little bit frustrated because I cannot make video’s for my YouTube channel  (youtube.com/brickerbricker72 )because my trucks and trailers use more than 2 bricks to drive and other functions until now I have promote your product because when it works it is fantastic product , but I begin to lose my believe in your product  )-: 

With kind regards,

Bricker Bricker 72

This post was edited by bricker bricker 72 at June 27, 2016 7:42 PM CEST
  • June 26, 2016 4:49 PM CEST
    Any soulution ???
  • June 22, 2016 7:10 PM CEST

Just as it looks at so far never 100% function.

• 6 posts
    June 22, 2016 7:01 PM CEST
    And if not, when is that it ca finally work? I 'm sorry, but from the time you exit your sbrick , it is a scandal that it does not work yet !!!!!!
    • 1 posts
    June 21, 2016 10:13 PM CEST

Hi

I just got my Sbrick today, connected to the 8070 set to test it, and nothing happens, when the SBrick APP seraches for the SBrick it cant find it, just as in Mustafas video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuDW-FcJl0&feature=youtu.be.

I'm using a Sony Xperia M, Android ver. 4.3, SBrick App ver.: 2.0 Update 2.

Hope we can get a solution to this as fast as possible.

Regards

Felipe

• June 21, 2016 11:59 AM CEST

dear Tamas,

thanks for reply.

here is the link for video

https://youtu.be/nSuDW-FcJl0

your response is highly appreciated.

regards,

Mustafa