Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

    • 1 posts
    April 4, 2018 7:32 PM CEST

    Hello,

    I've got a problem with the profile designer.

    in one of my profiles, unfortunately very complicated with 12 channels in use, the point "backround" is deleted  in the menue "controls" .

    Now the backround i black and that is not good for using.

    Has anybody got an idea how to fix this error?

     

    Thanks from Kiel

    Rainer

    • 10 posts
    March 30, 2018 11:46 AM CEST
    Hi people if i want to edit stuf in the profile designer on my iPad i find one isseu if i click and hold one of the profiles i get the screen delete edit etc
    But somehow in the sequence editor this aint working so i can not add a extra node to make the sequence
    • 2 posts
    February 27, 2018 8:27 AM CET

    Hi,

    Peter, thanks for replying to my last post. 

    I have successfully used a circuit object and a motion sensor to trigger motorized train track switches that are setup in a sequence object. Is it possible to trigger different sequence objects depending on how many times the train passes the motion sensor? For example,  on odd numbered passes trigger the sequence for switch 1 and for even number of passes trigger another sequence for switch 2?.

    Thanks

    • 44 posts
    February 20, 2018 2:45 PM CET
    Hi,
    Switch to other browser than IE. I had the same issue earlier. FF or Chrome would equally be good.
    Peter Subert (Brickpower)
    • 2 posts
    February 20, 2018 9:26 AM CET

    Not able to delete two circuit object handlers from a profile. Able to delete the objects from the profile initially, but after saving the profile, then going back to the Home page and editing the same profile, the objects are back on the profile layout. 

     

     

     

    • 1 posts
    February 13, 2018 8:35 PM CET

    Can you please publish the Claas Xerion, Mobile Crane MK II and Porsche offical public profiles in 18.5:9 ratio as you did for the Unimog profile? This would be a great added value for the community as the copy into other ratio is still not available in Profile Designer.

    • 1 posts
    January 31, 2018 3:01 AM CET

    Hello, I can't change the input channel on the circuit editor. I need to do this so I can use 2 movement sensors. Anyone has a solution please ?

    • 31 posts
    January 30, 2018 6:37 AM CET

    I can't make a new profile, or copy an existing one.  Both return me to the home screen, but with no new profile created.  I'm using Safari for mac.  Same problem with firefox for mac.

  • November 19, 2017 6:05 PM CET

    Hi,

    I am trying to use a movement sensor in my profile. I created a circuit and configured it. But it does not work on my android tablet. The sensor works and I can use it with scratch.

    Also I found, that after saving of circuit settings, the name of the channel is returning back to the default value.

    Maybe someone knows how to resolve this problem?

    Thanks

    • 1 posts
    October 16, 2017 12:13 AM CEST

    Hi,

    I want create a profile with some controls. But all controls are for one port.

    It is for a didactic model.

    Is possible to control one port from various controls?

    Thanks.

    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2017 4:13 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    Hi,

       Is there a limitation of the number of profiles in the sbrick designer?

    [/blockquote]

    Hello Jason,

    There is no limit! :) 

    Best regards, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hi,

       I attempt to create a new profile. After pressing the "CREATE" button, it route to the main page. I repeat multiple times but failed.  Please advise

    [/blockquote]

    Hello! 

    That's sound wired. I have tested it and for me this function worked properly. 

    What browser do you use, and what OS? 

    Thanks, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Somehow it works again. BTW, the javascript is already updated before I encounter creating new profile.

    • 486 posts
    July 7, 2017 1:01 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    Hi,

       Is there a limitation of the number of profiles in the sbrick designer?

    [/blockquote]

    Hello Jason,

    There is no limit! :) 

    Best regards, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hi,

       I attempt to create a new profile. After pressing the "CREATE" button, it route to the main page. I repeat multiple times but failed.  Please advise

    [/blockquote]

    Hello! 

    That's sound wired. I have tested it and for me this function worked properly. 

    What browser do you use, and what OS? 

    Thanks, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    • 6 posts
    July 6, 2017 5:00 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    Hi,

       Is there a limitation of the number of profiles in the sbrick designer?

    [/blockquote]

    Hello Jason,

    There is no limit! :) 

    Best regards, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hi,

       I attempt to create a new profile. After pressing the "CREATE" button, it route to the main page. I repeat multiple times but failed.  Please advise

    • 486 posts
    July 6, 2017 9:44 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Jason Quek said:

    Hi,

       Is there a limitation of the number of profiles in the sbrick designer?

    [/blockquote]

    Hello Jason,

    There is no limit! :) 

    Best regards, 

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    • 6 posts
    July 5, 2017 9:17 PM CEST

    Hi,

       Is there a limitation of the number of profiles in the sbrick designer?

    • 2 posts
    June 12, 2017 8:11 AM CEST

    Excellent, thank you. I hope future fetaures don't come at the expense of choice of browser. Even if users had to use a particular browser to see the latest features, that would be far better than some browsers not working at all.


    This post was edited by Owen Dive at June 12, 2017 10:42 AM CEST
    • 140 posts
    May 25, 2017 11:10 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

    [blockquote]Owen Dive said:

    [blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

    The Firefox support is still in development. Please try with chrome (or if I can recommend, go with Safari).

    [/blockquote]

    Any word on when you expect Firefox support? The post I've quoted from is nearly a year old and still "Your browser is not supported!" I know I've used it with Firefox in the past, why has support been dropped? It is vastly more comfortable designing profiles on my desktop than on my tablet!

    Regards, Owen.

    [/blockquote]

    There was incompatiblities and we wanted to move on with new features. I will check the firefox compatibility as soon as i can. In the meantime, you can try to use Chrome on desktop (belive me, I hate it too).

    [/blockquote]

    However, i'm done with some test, and i want to do more, but it's seems like the PD is working with the latest version of Firefox. If the results are fine, we're going to open up the Firefox support again.

    • 140 posts
    May 23, 2017 2:20 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Owen Dive said:

    [blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

    The Firefox support is still in development. Please try with chrome (or if I can recommend, go with Safari).

    [/blockquote]

    Any word on when you expect Firefox support? The post I've quoted from is nearly a year old and still "Your browser is not supported!" I know I've used it with Firefox in the past, why has support been dropped? It is vastly more comfortable designing profiles on my desktop than on my tablet!

    Regards, Owen.

    [/blockquote]

    There was incompatiblities and we wanted to move on with new features. I will check the firefox compatibility as soon as i can. In the meantime, you can try to use Chrome on desktop (belive me, I hate it too).

    • 2 posts
    May 23, 2017 1:28 PM CEST

    [blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

    The Firefox support is still in development. Please try with chrome (or if I can recommend, go with Safari).

    [/blockquote]

    Any word on when you expect Firefox support? The post I've quoted from is nearly a year old and still "Your browser is not supported!" I know I've used it with Firefox in the past, why has support been dropped? It is vastly more comfortable designing profiles on my desktop than on my tablet!

    Regards, Owen.

    • 140 posts
    May 22, 2017 11:35 AM CEST

    [blockquote]Adam Gelencser said:

    Does anyone have the issue that profile designer hangs up, and goes very laggy after adding like 200 keys to sequence editor?
    I would need to make like 900-1800 frame long sequence but after the 1/10 of it, I am unable to work longer with the editor.

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hi Adam,

    I tested it, and expereienced the same issue. If my tests are correct, the problem occurs when you're hover your mouse over the timeline.

    I hope the fix will be out in the coming days with another aspect ratio for the Samsung Galaxy S8.

    • 2 posts
    May 19, 2017 10:37 PM CEST

    Does anyone have the issue that profile designer hangs up, and goes very laggy after adding like 200 keys to sequence editor?
    I would need to make like 900-1800 frame long sequence but after the 1/10 of it, I am unable to work longer with the editor.

    • 486 posts
    February 15, 2017 2:20 PM CET

    [blockquote]mods tweek said:

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]mods tweek said:

    Is anyone else having an issue with the auto reset value not holding its value for (off) after exiting the menu for that slider control? The options used to be Yes/No in the previous version of the profile designer and now it is On/Off. I have tried many times all different ways but it just doesn’t hold the value when set to Off.

    It is also happening under Sequence control for the value of Repeat. Also for a control Button with the Auto reset value.

    [/blockquote]

    Hello, 

    Would you be so kind as to try the auto reset function on different profiles? 

    If the problem exist on new profile also we will check it out again! 

    Thanks in advance, 

    Best regards,

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello,

    It is occuring on all profiles simple and complex. The problem appears to lie with Internet Explorer. The reset value will not be held when using IE. If you switch to Chrome the value is held. I now know to use Google Chrome when editing profiles from now on. Thank you for the reply.

    [/blockquote]

    Yes that is right. We have found some bugs on IE before and now, so Chrome is the best option. 

    Regards,

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    • 3 posts
    February 15, 2017 5:28 AM CET

    [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

    [blockquote]mods tweek said:

    Is anyone else having an issue with the auto reset value not holding its value for (off) after exiting the menu for that slider control? The options used to be Yes/No in the previous version of the profile designer and now it is On/Off. I have tried many times all different ways but it just doesn’t hold the value when set to Off.

    It is also happening under Sequence control for the value of Repeat. Also for a control Button with the Auto reset value.

    [/blockquote]

    Hello, 

    Would you be so kind as to try the auto reset function on different profiles? 

    If the problem exist on new profile also we will check it out again! 

    Thanks in advance, 

    Best regards,

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    [/blockquote]

     

    Hello,

    It is occuring on all profiles simple and complex. The problem appears to lie with Internet Explorer. The reset value will not be held when using IE. If you switch to Chrome the value is held. I now know to use Google Chrome when editing profiles from now on. Thank you for the reply.

    • 486 posts
    February 14, 2017 11:34 AM CET

    [blockquote]Ken Koleda said:

    Cannot add a background.

    I deleted my background and now I cannot add either a standard one or a custom one into that profile.

    Is this a known issue?

    -Ken

    [/blockquote]

    Hello Ken, 

    We have not experienced this problem, but we will check this, thank you for the report! 

    Soon we will get back to you! 

    Best regards,

    Balint
    SBrick Team

    • 1 posts
    February 14, 2017 3:16 AM CET

    Cannot add a background.

    I deleted my background and now I cannot add either a standard one or a custom one into that profile.

    Is this a known issue?

    -Ken