Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

• 143 posts
    February 8, 2015 9:38 PM CET

You need to get the latest App both on iOS and Android. Until you don't have it, you wont able to use your profiles. The WP app is still under development.

Please read the announcement at the social site main page for more detail.

• 13 posts
    February 8, 2015 9:31 PM CET

You will be able to get your custom designed profiles on you Sbrick app, as soon as the new update for the Sbrick app is available.

• 3 posts
    February 8, 2015 8:16 PM CET
    Hello sbrick team

The designer app is great but how can i get my personal profile in the profile market in the sbrick app to use it and controle my moc
    • 20 posts
    February 8, 2015 7:57 PM CET

How would I use my custom profile? Or get to it on my iphone 5c? I used the 16:9 screen ration on the designer but can't seem to find it on the app.

• 87 posts
    February 8, 2015 6:53 PM CET

Just to report that I'm using Firefox 35.0.1 also but with Ubuntu 14.10 full updated and had no problems (but did only a basic profile, just 4 sliders and no background image). If you want I can try to repeat NXT45 actions to see if it also happens with me.

• 20 posts
    February 8, 2015 6:45 PM CET

[blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

Dennis: It's not that simple. Sadly.

Jens: Currently no, but it will be possible in the future.

Jurgen: We are investigate the problems with the latest Apps. I hope we can say more tomorrow.

NXT45 R.: We don't recommend to use the Profile Designer with Firefox (at the beta1 phase), please try with Safari, and be patient. We are going to digg down to the performance issues tomorrow.

[/blockquote]

Thanks!

This post was edited by NXT45 R. at February 8, 2015 7:56 PM CET
    • 143 posts
    February 8, 2015 6:40 PM CET

Dennis: It's not that simple. Sadly.

Jens: Currently no, but it will be possible in the future.

Jurgen: We are investigate the problems with the latest Apps. I hope we can say more tomorrow.

NXT45 R.: We don't recommend to use the Profile Designer with Firefox (at the beta1 phase), please try with Safari, and be patient. We are going to digg down to the performance issues tomorrow.

• 20 posts
    February 8, 2015 6:10 PM CET

Hi I know you are working hard on the profile designer but can you kindly make it possible to save our work?

I am using firefox 35.0.1 on Mac OS 10.10.2 & my profile is #398

Thank you!

NXT45

This post was edited by NXT45 R. at February 8, 2015 6:13 PM CET
    • 23 posts
    February 8, 2015 12:44 PM CET

As soon as I select my self-created profile in the MOC-setting page in the App, the App crashes. So I can't use it my custom profile. Even the simplest pofile with just one slider and close button does not work. The standard profiles (like the drawn one) work correctly.

I'm using the correct ratio (16:9) as inducated by the App itself.

Profile was created using Chrome on Win7 - 64 bit. App (v3.6.1) running on IOS 8.1.3 on iPod Touch.

• 13 posts
    February 8, 2015 1:21 AM CET
    Hi,
    is it possible to create a flashlight with the profiledesigner? Or brakelights like in the 42030 profile?
    • 41 posts
    February 7, 2015 7:26 PM CET

[blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

Denis: Yes, we know about that, we are working on. However, we don't recommend to use Internet Explorer anyway. If you press the home button, and the profile is unsaved, you get this message. Can you describe me, how do you using the Designer? (how many controls, how many custom images, etc.)

[/blockquote]

I add 2 slider, no custom images, all default. I put different names to sliders.

I think the problem here is the page (or server) is too slow.

• 3 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:40 PM CET

Hi Zsolt,

Mr Profile is 311. I have named each channel individually.

I dont think the custom profile is a problem becuase as i said the default market profiles have the same issue, sliders and buttons work, but joysticks dont.

This post was edited by Tuan Nguyen at February 7, 2015 5:41 PM CET
    • 6 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:39 PM CET

I just tried to create it with safari (via mobile) and it worked: now i can also modify it via chrome... But, if I create a 4:3 profile directly with chrome, I still cannot visualize the added controls... 

This post was edited by sara sacchi at February 7, 2015 5:41 PM CET
    • 143 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:38 PM CET

sara: It's strange. I will test it out on monday. Until, do you saved the profile when the controls not appeared? If that so, the Profile is saved the buttonless state, and you should try to create another one.

• 6 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:27 PM CET

I tried to re-load several times... nothing, the controls do not appear... and it happens only with the 4:3 ratio! Any suggestion? I'm using chrome...

This post was edited by sara sacchi at February 7, 2015 5:27 PM CET
    • 143 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:13 PM CET

sara: Maybe a reload can help.

• 143 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:12 PM CET

Denis: Yes, we know about that, we are working on. However, we don't recommend to use Internet Explorer anyway. If you press the home button, and the profile is unsaved, you get this message. Can you describe me, how do you using the Designer? (how many controls, how many custom images, etc.)

Tuan: The Profile Designer currently not watching the channel naming, and don't warn you about the name duplicates. Try to rename the channels, maybe that's help. If not that's the problem, please give me more information about your setup. (for start: Profile ID would be great).

Jorge: I'm looking forward to add tweak options like that. :)

Everyone: We want to help you, and improve many-many ways the PD. If you encounter any problem, please give us every information what you have.

• 6 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:03 PM CET

Hi, did anyone succeed  in visualizing correctly a 4:3 profile? 
    The profiles with other ratio (16:9 and 16:10) worked, but when I tried the 4:3 - I wasn't able to visualize the controls I added (actually, neither the close button which should be present by default!). 

Thanks in advance for support!  

This post was edited by sara sacchi at February 7, 2015 5:07 PM CET
    • 41 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:23 PM CET

Profile designer is working, but the page is very SLOW (or the server)...i have the message time to time that the page can't load (prompt with the wait or close window)...if i click wait eventually the page load..... Once i enter in the design part i made a profile and try to save, but the orange SAVING... message stay forever...the profile don't save, because i press the "Home" button and says all my work will be lost, because is not saved.

I'm using Google Chrome.......testing with Internet Explorer and is worst.

Screenshot:

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/585

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/586

• 3 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:11 PM CET
    I can confirm. That using the default profiles such as Joysticks and Sliders, i can get my functions to work fine with the sliders. But when mapped to the joysticks nothing.
    • 3 posts
    February 7, 2015 1:56 PM CET
    Im using the profile designer to make ones for samsung note 4. The sliders work for steering and acceleration. But i cant get the joysticks to function at all. And im positive im mapping the correct commands to them. Im making a profile for an ultimate 42009.
    • 87 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:35 AM CET

Played with it also, created my own "Test2 Profile" (today's Android App release doesn't have it anymore) in 2 minutes, works fine.

May I suggest parameters like "width", "height", x and y so my 4 sliders be all equal and equally spaced?

• February 7, 2015 12:02 AM CET

Thanks for the reply. Very good to hear. Keep up the good work :)

• 143 posts
    February 6, 2015 11:48 PM CET

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback. We're looking forward to implement a functionality like what you want. :)

• February 6, 2015 11:06 PM CET

Been playing around a little with the new Profile Designer. Seems like it could be an awesome tool for SBrick users. I would like to improve the controls for one of my MOCs for which i could really use a switch which has three states, -1, 0 and +1. As far as i can see the only control elements available at the moment have either a sliding imput from -1 to 1 and all the values in between or an on/off switch that only has either 0 or 1 as outputs. Is it possible to setup any of the control elements in the way i would like? And if not does anyone know if such a control element will be added?