Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

• 41 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:23 PM CET

Profile designer is working, but the page is very SLOW (or the server)...i have the message time to time that the page can't load (prompt with the wait or close window)...if i click wait eventually the page load..... Once i enter in the design part i made a profile and try to save, but the orange SAVING... message stay forever...the profile don't save, because i press the "Home" button and says all my work will be lost, because is not saved.

I'm using Google Chrome.......testing with Internet Explorer and is worst.

Screenshot:

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/585

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/586

• 3 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:11 PM CET
    I can confirm. That using the default profiles such as Joysticks and Sliders, i can get my functions to work fine with the sliders. But when mapped to the joysticks nothing.
    • 3 posts
    February 7, 2015 1:56 PM CET
    Im using the profile designer to make ones for samsung note 4. The sliders work for steering and acceleration. But i cant get the joysticks to function at all. And im positive im mapping the correct commands to them. Im making a profile for an ultimate 42009.
    • 87 posts
    February 7, 2015 2:35 AM CET

Played with it also, created my own "Test2 Profile" (today's Android App release doesn't have it anymore) in 2 minutes, works fine.

May I suggest parameters like "width", "height", x and y so my 4 sliders be all equal and equally spaced?

• February 7, 2015 12:02 AM CET

Thanks for the reply. Very good to hear. Keep up the good work :)

• 137 posts
    February 6, 2015 11:48 PM CET

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback. We're looking forward to implement a functionality like what you want. :)

• February 6, 2015 11:06 PM CET

Been playing around a little with the new Profile Designer. Seems like it could be an awesome tool for SBrick users. I would like to improve the controls for one of my MOCs for which i could really use a switch which has three states, -1, 0 and +1. As far as i can see the only control elements available at the moment have either a sliding imput from -1 to 1 and all the values in between or an on/off switch that only has either 0 or 1 as outputs. Is it possible to setup any of the control elements in the way i would like? And if not does anyone know if such a control element will be added?