hello,

i would like know how to add my own profile to my tablet

its a samsung galaxy tab 4 and i dont know my screen ratio

can you help me

kind regards

christophe

• 2 posts
    December 1, 2015 5:37 AM CET

Cannot wait to use the customizable gyro controls...

• 164 posts
    November 28, 2015 2:10 PM CET

Hi Nick,

The official profile for the 42042 will be available within a few hours. It will be something like this: http://i.imgur.com/mCRXaFx.jpg
    Stay
    tuned! :)

• 10 posts
    November 27, 2015 10:07 PM CET
    Hi there can anybody help me out to make me some symbols to my 42042 reloaded profile
    Trying to fit in on the left joystick roatation symbol for rotation of the upper structure(left/right)
    Symwbol for boom up and down (up/down)

Right joystick hook(up/down)
    Jib up and down (left/right)

Mini slider ( cab up&down)

Left slider( left track)
    Right slider ( right track)

Would be nice if its a bit like the 42009 profile

I would very rhankfull if some one can help me out and make a nice background to my profile
    Grtz nick
    Ps layout is in my photo album
    This post was edited by Nick Vlessert at November 28, 2015 9:51 AM CET
    • 143 posts
    November 26, 2015 6:07 PM CET

[blockquote]Maxime Boche said:

profil designer still in beta version, in waiting since many months ...

[/blockquote]

Tehcnically, it's out of beta, but we're working on some bigger feature for the first stable version. We're going to release a new version soon (early next week i think). This updates comes with bugfixes, some UI changes, etc.

After that we can continue the work on the feautres. These features needs to be done on the mobile apps section too, so there isn't a crystal clear ETA at the moment.

But i can promise, it will be huge.

• 16 posts
    November 26, 2015 5:56 PM CET

profil designer still in beta version, in waiting since many months ...

• 164 posts
    November 2, 2015 1:39 PM CET

Hi Pawel,

Our developers are working on it ;) Hopefully it will be availalbe within 1-2 months. 

• 3 posts
    November 1, 2015 10:20 PM CET

Hello, are there any views for returnig the joystick profile? I was hoping to us it on my MOC :)

Paweł

• 143 posts
    October 19, 2015 11:29 AM CEST

Then please wait for the next app release. It's around the corner.

• October 13, 2015 6:32 PM CEST

I'm on Android.

• 143 posts
    October 13, 2015 1:29 PM CEST

Are you on iOS or Android? I think that will be an app problem.

• October 12, 2015 9:21 PM CEST

That's what I did. I edited a profile in the profil designer, It shows up in My profils in the profile market, but the shanges are not there, unless I change the name of the profile. If I delete the profiles from the profile desighner, my profiles in the market, and from my creation. They still show up when I click add new profile. How can I remove them from there?

• 143 posts
    October 12, 2015 12:58 PM CEST

Hi Pete,

First: You have to update the profile in the market's your profiles section.

Second: If you deleted the profile from the PD, but it's downloaded and added to one of your creations, then it stays until you remove it manually.

• October 11, 2015 9:45 PM CEST

I was playing around with the profile designer, and noticed a couple of minor issues. First, when I try to save an edited profile, it seems to save and shows up in my profiles, however when I try to add it as a new profile to me creation, the changes don't apppear. Second, when I delete profiles, they still show up in a list when I try to add a new profile to a creation. Is there something I'm missing?

Pete

• 164 posts
    October 7, 2015 5:02 PM CEST

Hi Guido,

The new features are expected in November ;)

• 2 posts
    October 3, 2015 9:37 PM CEST

[blockquote]Lénárd Pásztor said:

[blockquote]x x said:

Hi,

how i control PF-lights, like turn signals are required to blink on and off or brake lights?

thanks

x x

[/blockquote]

Hi,

This feature is not implemented yet in the profile designer. We are working hard to make new features in the profile designer, like LED controls.

[/blockquote]

I just ordered another 4 SBricks to control various functions in a train/city layout. I am still missing some degree of automatization such as blinking, programmable sequences, random flickering (fire!) etc. that can be assigned to SBrick ports and turned on/off with a button. Any news on this?

Guido

• 143 posts
    September 29, 2015 2:40 PM CEST

[blockquote]Jakob Peterhänsel said:

[blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Jakob, Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately you can't give "seperate names" to two diferent control if you want to use them with the same port. 

[/blockquote]

Well, it used to be like that - the 'cosmetic name' is one thing, the 'channel' is another.

Right now, the two fields is hard-linked - so why have both??? (if that is the case..)

[/blockquote]

They are not totally linked with each other. If you change the control's name, it will change the channel, but you can also set the channel name independently.

• September 29, 2015 2:30 PM CEST

[blockquote]Tamas Misik said:

Jakob, Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately you can't give "seperate names" to two diferent control if you want to use them with the same port. 

[/blockquote]

Well, it used to be like that - the 'cosmetic name' is one thing, the 'channel' is another.

Right now, the two fields is hard-linked - so why have both??? (if that is the case..)

• 164 posts
    September 29, 2015 1:49 PM CEST

Nelson, the joystickprofil isn't available at the moment, but it will available in the future again.

• September 28, 2015 6:27 PM CEST

Just did a new profile yesterday (https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=4276) and miss two things in that process:

1: Naming vs. channel name.
    The name seems to be forced into the channelname, meaning you now need to have the channelname as the controlname - that is not vey productive!

In my case, I have two buttons for each channel, each sening 1 or -1 out, and I would like to have seperate names for the two controls, making it easier to select in the list.. That used to be the case, so bug?

2: Multiselct = delete/move/duplicate items :-)
    Making two controls that needs to be dubplicated 3 times, would ease creation, right now you need to create all items and set then all up one-by-one.. tedious.. :-/

• 1 posts
    September 25, 2015 4:18 PM CEST
    HI guys, I just received my 3rd sbrick (so exited) I love it so far but I've had a hard time trying to find the joystick profile (the one tamas is using on the model 8070 ) how can I get it for my galaxy s5 and iPhone 5s ? Thank you.
    • 99 posts
    September 2, 2015 12:32 AM CEST

It looks good ! Wil try that next week-end for sure :)

• 143 posts
    September 1, 2015 3:24 PM CEST

Hi Everyone,

The new Profile Designer version is out in the wild. We made some design changes, as well lot of bugfix and perfomance fix.

The biggest thing is that the minimap is gone. Since the  workspace is always fit into the browser initial size there is no need.
    Also, the sidebar is cleaned up, we need that free space for future improvements.

Bugfixes:
    - We had issues with control deletions, that caused the effect when the close button, or the background duplicated, and the controls didn't work on the devices.
    - Several fixes here and there.

If you find any error, don't hesitate to share with us!

The wiki is updated as well: https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/10/slug/user-guide-for-profile-designer

• 143 posts
    August 11, 2015 3:54 PM CEST

[blockquote]Uwe Steffan said:

By the way, how do you place the functionicons to the background 

[/blockquote]

Which one do you think? :)

• 7 posts
    August 10, 2015 11:14 PM CEST

Hi there,

Currently you can't add or remove the Close button. Your problems seems rare to me, would you be so kind to provide me some more information?
    - What browser do you use, and what's your profile ID?
    - Do you have any plugins in your browser? (i'm courius about content blockers)

Hi Zsolt!

I have removed my design and rebuild it new. It works now very well. The ID is 3427.

Normaly I use the most used browser mozilla firefox, sometimes IE.

I have installed google chrome only for using your designer.

No plugins.

By the way, how do you place the functionicons to the background