Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

• 13 posts
    March 31, 2015 11:16 PM CEST
    Hi guys! I want to ask when we will get a flashlight function or brakelights or backwards driving lights for the profiledesigner?
    Can we hope for it in the next time?
    • 143 posts
    March 30, 2015 11:32 AM CEST

[blockquote]Fabrice Rodi said:

Hi, is it possible to have min and max value parameter for the joystick ?

Thank you.

[/blockquote]

Currently no, but we're going to talk about it with the app developers about this feature.

• 1 posts
    March 28, 2015 5:47 PM CET

Hi, is it possible to have min and max value parameter for the joystick ?

Thank you.

• 143 posts
    March 23, 2015 4:26 PM CET

[blockquote]Jean-luc Vitre said:

Hi,

I made a quickly interface for my 42009 and i have a problem with the sliders buttons .. When i load the profile, buttons aren't at the right place (they are sometimes in right, sometimes in left but never centered)

How can i do for having the good position ? Is it a bug ? 

[/blockquote]

Hi,

Where do you experencie the problem? At the PD or in the Android/iOS app?

• 5 posts
    March 23, 2015 12:04 PM CET

Hi,

I made a quickly interface for my 42009 and i have a problem with the sliders buttons .. When i load the profile, buttons aren't at the right place (they are sometimes in right, sometimes in left but never centered)

How can i do for having the good position ? Is it a bug ?

• 143 posts
    March 20, 2015 12:34 PM CET

[blockquote]Tanja Causemann said:

@ Zsolt Szrakpó

I'm logged in and the screen ratio is correct.
    I also can download the profile in the Android SBrick App 0.8 (market; my profiles).

But I can't  linked the profil in my creation because it does not shown (my creation; linkes profiles). What can I do?

Best regards.

[/blockquote]

It's seems to be an android application bug. I'm push this to the developers toward.

• 7 posts
    March 19, 2015 4:54 PM CET

@ Zsolt Szrakpó

I'm logged in and the screen ratio is correct.
    I also can download the profile in the Android SBrick App 0.8 (market; my profiles).

But I can't  linked the profil in my creation because it does not shown (my creation; linkes profiles). What can I do?

Best regards.

This post was edited by Tanja Causemann at March 19, 2015 4:56 PM CET
    • 20 posts
    March 17, 2015 3:11 PM CET

[blockquote]Frederic Ayrault said:

I also tried again NXT45 R. train profile (https://social.sbrick.com/videos/7730/96/sbrick-reset-profile)

when I press the button (the slidder position does not matters) the first time the motor spin at full speed

Thank you

XNXT45 RX

[/blockquote]

Hi Sorry for the late reply but you need to put the output on the button equal to 0.

This post was edited by NXT45 R. at March 17, 2015 3:15 PM CET
    • 143 posts
    March 17, 2015 2:44 PM CET

I'm glad to hear that, have fun! :)

• 6 posts
    March 17, 2015 2:36 PM CET
    At least it works! I have updated the firmware and installed the latest App. All fine. Thanks for your support and patience. Best regards.
    • 143 posts
    March 16, 2015 1:04 PM CET

M MBou: Do you setted aspect ratio for your profile to 4:3? It's important to use the correct device ratio at the moment.

Tanja: If you are logged in, and still not seen any of your profile, please check your device's screen ratio (eg.: 16:9, 4:3, etc.).

Martin: It's seems like an app problem. We are going to investigate it as soon as possible.

• 7 posts
    March 15, 2015 1:02 PM CET

Hello,

I had created an profile with the profile designer. I can download the profile in the Android SBrick App 0.8 (market; my profiles) but I can't  linked the profil in my creation because it does not shown (my creation; linkes profiles).What can I do?

Best regards

Tanja

• 6 posts
    March 12, 2015 2:47 PM CET
    Hello, I have the iOS version 3.63 (build 204). I have llogged in using my ID but no profile I have created appear on my iPad.
    Have you considered making the Profile Designer as stand alone program to install on a PC or Mac and the option to upload profiles created to a database? It would save a lot of disappointments. Thanks and best regardsm
  • March 11, 2015 11:24 PM CET

hi! ^^

I've been playing with the designer for a bit here and i've hit a snag on my current project.

it seems the joystick rotating does not work/take effect in the app. i have tried this on both my Ipad 4 and my LG G3s. both the apps work quite good, and i would like to use the sbrick with just one joystick rotated 45 degrees to control a tank type setup. however when i rotate it (note i cannot get it exactly 45 degrees) in the designer it's not rotated on the phone/tablet.

• 95 posts
    March 11, 2015 7:53 PM CET
    it will be great if we can import/export profiles for sharing
    • 198 posts
    March 11, 2015 2:56 PM CET

[blockquote]M MBou said: I have used the right ratio but still nothing to download. If i make it public would I be able to download it? If yes how to make it public? Thanks and best regards.[/blockquote]

Strange.

What is your app type and version?

Are you logged in with your social account in the app? (you can login in the slide menu on left)

• 6 posts
    March 11, 2015 2:21 PM CET
    I have used the right ratio but still nothing to download. If i make it public would I be able to download it? If yes how to make it public? Thanks and best regards.
    • 143 posts
    March 10, 2015 12:05 PM CET

[blockquote]M MBou said: How to get the profiles created in Designer? I have created one specific and saved it but when I try to download it from the app nothing appear in "My Profiles". I use an iPad mini.[/blockquote]

Hi!

You should use 4:3 ratio.

• 95 posts
    March 10, 2015 11:01 AM CET

[blockquote]M MBou said: How to get the profiles created in Designer? I have created one specific and saved it but when I try to download it from the app nothing appear in "My Profiles". I use an iPad mini.[/blockquote]

maybe you have to use a different ratio

• 6 posts
    March 10, 2015 8:22 AM CET
    How to get the profiles created in Designer? I have created one specific and saved it but when I try to download it from the app nothing appear in "My Profiles". I use an iPad mini.
    • 95 posts
    March 3, 2015 10:42 AM CET

[blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

I use iOS for the PD tests, but every control behavior should works on the same way on every device.
    The L motor is totally different than servos. How do you build your switch? Like ours in the feature video?

[/blockquote]

I did the test with a L but for the switch I am using a M.

I builded my switch using Ronald Vallenduuk's one (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67730) because I use my old 12V tracks with 73696 a 73697 switch points.

XX

• 143 posts
    March 2, 2015 11:21 PM CET

I don't remember what was the exact parameters, but if you're using servos, you should set the min-max to higher, the -0.1 and the 0.1 is just too small to moves the switch.

[/blockquote]

I tried with L motor. I will try to change the values. Did you test this with android app?

[/blockquote]

I use iOS for the PD tests, but every control behavior should works on the same way on every device.
    The L motor is totally different than servos. How do you build your switch? Like ours in the feature video?

• 95 posts
    March 2, 2015 8:52 PM CET

I don't remember what was the exact parameters, but if you're using servos, you should set the min-max to higher, the -0.1 and the 0.1 is just too small to moves the switch.

[/blockquote]

I tried with L motor. I will try to change the values. Did you test this with android app?

• 143 posts
    March 2, 2015 8:44 PM CET

Hi Frederic,

I think you can achive that functionality right now, because the track switch control is just a slider control without auto release, and with a balanced min and max output.

[/blockquote]

I tried setting the values to -0.1 and 0.1 but I did not see a difference. I am using the v0.80 android app

Thank you

[/blockquote]

This post was edited by Zsolt Szrapkó at March 2, 2015 8:45 PM CET
    • 95 posts
    March 2, 2015 7:09 PM CET

Hi Frederic,

I think you can achive that functionality right now, because the track switch control is just a slider control without auto release, and with a balanced min and max output.

[/blockquote]

I tried setting the values to -0.1 and 0.1 but I did not see a difference. I am using the v0.80 android app

I also rtried again NXT45 R. train profile (https://social.sbrick.com/videos/7730/96/sbrick-reset-profile)

when I press the button (the slidder position does not matters) the first time the motor spin at full speed

when I press again the button the motor stops

Did I make mistakes or this is not working on android app yet?

Thank you

XNXT45 RX

This post was edited by Frederic Ayrault at March 2, 2015 8:50 PM CET