Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

    • 2 posts
    July 10, 2020 5:06 PM CEST
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    I think the servo motor can't do this. The servo has 14 fixed position only. Have you checked the servo, is it on the center? 

    Yes, the servo is centered. 

    • 270 posts
    July 10, 2020 11:08 AM CEST
    Harrison said:

    hey. does anyone know how to have it so that when you press a button, it sends that to 2 ports so that they blink on and off???

    Hi,

     

    You can create a sequence for that in the profile designer.

    • 270 posts
    July 10, 2020 11:08 AM CEST
    Ben Zhang said:

    Hi, I was having a problem with my car steering. It always goes toward the right a little bit. I checked my lego steering gear, it is centered, the wheel is centered too. So I was trying to see if there's any offset setting in Sbrick I can use to offset my steering, but unfortunately I couldn't find any. The only hope I found is in the profile design where I can set the slide Zero point (or reset point) to a certain value not at center so my car will drive straight, that actually works great but the problem is the value is not refined enough, I can only go 0.1 the minimum, where I need is maybe 0.01 step. So now my car actually goes toward the left a little bit after i built my own profile. Is it possible to set the step to 0.01 instead of 0.1? I think it's limited to the step control chip inside Sbrick. thx

     

    I think the servo motor can't do this. The servo has 14 fixed position only. Have you checked the servo, is it on the center? 

    • 1 posts
    July 9, 2020 2:23 AM CEST

    hey. does anyone know how to have it so that when you press a button, it sends that to 2 ports so that they blink on and off???

    • 2 posts
    July 4, 2020 9:31 PM CEST

    Hi, I was having a problem with my car steering. It always goes toward the right a little bit. I checked my lego steering gear, it is centered, the wheel is centered too. So I was trying to see if there's any offset setting in Sbrick I can use to offset my steering, but unfortunately I couldn't find any. The only hope I found is in the profile design where I can set the slide Zero point (or reset point) to a certain value not at center so my car will drive straight, that actually works great but the problem is the value is not refined enough, I can only go 0.1 the minimum, where I need is maybe 0.01 step. So now my car actually goes toward the left a little bit after i built my own profile. Is it possible to set the step to 0.01 instead of 0.1? I think it's limited to the step control chip inside Sbrick. thx

    • 38 posts
    July 2, 2020 10:27 PM CEST
    Great for all of us that everyone is doing his job!
    "social.sbrick.comprofile" is repaired and does not appear anymore. It happened as I clicked at the picture of me in the right upside corner. Now I am redirected from profile-designer to social.sbrick.com as before. Thanks to the supporter.
    Unfortunately my android tablet is broken and I am trying to install SBrick app at the moment which is expectedly difficult as I still use android 4.4.x  confused.png
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:
    What is wrong with this link?: "Server-IP-Adresse von social.sbrick.comprofile"
    Where is the link? social.sbrick.comprofile not seems a valid link.
    How can I add a close button?
    the close button is always on the profile, you can't remove or add another.
    Is anyone still alive out there or everybody on the way to the hospital?
    We are alive, fortunately. :)

    Lothar Weigl said:

    UPDATE:  I cannot chance the background? The big "+" in the left down corner is not working correctly? Some buttons have the same description?

    Please, remember we pay a lot of money for SBrick and we expect you to do your job properly and not always give us junk code to test it for you!

    Lothar Weigl said:

    Tamás Fábián said:

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    Good Job, finally! 

    No reason to complain at the moment. Please, stay away from Profile-Designer from now on! (Remember the basic law of IT: "Never touch a running system.")

     

     

    • 270 posts
    July 1, 2020 12:28 PM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    What is wrong with this link?: "Server-IP-Adresse von social.sbrick.comprofile"
    Where is the link? social.sbrick.comprofile not seems a valid link.
    How can I add a close button?
    the close button is always on the profile, you can't remove or add another.
    Is anyone still alive out there or everybody on the way to the hospital?
    We are alive, fortunately. :)

    Lothar Weigl said:

    UPDATE:  I cannot chance the background? The big "+" in the left down corner is not working correctly? Some buttons have the same description?

    Please, remember we pay a lot of money for SBrick and we expect you to do your job properly and not always give us junk code to test it for you!

    Lothar Weigl said:

    Tamás Fábián said:

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    Good Job, finally! 

    No reason to complain at the moment. Please, stay away from Profile-Designer from now on! (Remember the basic law of IT: "Never touch a running system.")

     

    • 38 posts
    June 11, 2020 10:37 PM CEST
    What is wrong with this link?: "Server-IP-Adresse von social.sbrick.comprofile"
    How can I add a close button?
    Is anyone still alive out there or everybody on the way to the hospital?
    Lothar Weigl said:
    UPDATE:  I cannot chance the background? The big "+" in the left down corner is not working correctly? Some buttons have the same description?
    Please, remember we pay a lot of money for SBrick and we expect you to do your job properly and not always give us junk code to test it for you!
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Tamás Fábián said:

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    Good Job, finally! 

    No reason to complain at the moment. Please, stay away from Profile-Designer from now on! (Remember the basic law of IT: "Never touch a running system.")

     

     

    • 38 posts
    June 9, 2020 10:05 PM CEST
    UPDATE:  I cannot chance the background? The big "+" in the left down corner is not working correctly? Some buttons have the same description?
    Please, remember we pay a lot of money for SBrick and we expect you to do your job properly and not always give us junk code to test it for you!
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Tamás Fábián said:

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    Good Job, finally! 

    No reason to complain at the moment. Please, stay away from Profile-Designer from now on! (Remember the basic law of IT: "Never touch a running system.")

     


    This post was edited by Lothar Weigl at June 9, 2020 10:06 PM CEST
    • 38 posts
    June 8, 2020 11:47 PM CEST
    Tamás Fábián said:

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    Good Job, finally! 

    No reason to complain at the moment. Please, stay away from Profile-Designer from now on! (Remember the basic law of IT: "Never touch a running system.")

    • 171 posts
    May 30, 2020 4:27 PM CEST

    Hello everyone,

    I've just updated the Profile Designer. The update fixed a bug that caused the lines between the nodes of a sequence not to be drawn correctly. We tested the new version with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the sequence editor behaves much better now.

    You can try to edit the sequences in your profiles again.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    • 270 posts
    May 28, 2020 11:44 AM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sry, CHIEF! 
    The problem continous. :-(((
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

    Hi All,

     

    Now the sequence issue is fixed.

     

     

    Hi Lotar, If you create a new profile and create new sequences still not work?

    • 38 posts
    May 27, 2020 10:14 PM CEST
    Sry, CHIEF! 
    The problem continous. :-(((
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

    Hi All,

     

    Now the sequence issue is fixed.

     

    • 38 posts
    May 26, 2020 9:27 PM CEST
    GREAT NEWS! Thank you. 
    Unfortunately, I destroyed at least one profile in a rage. :-(((
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

    Hi All,

     

    Now the sequence issue is fixed.

     

    • 270 posts
    May 26, 2020 1:53 PM CEST

    Hi All,

     

    Now the sequence issue is fixed.

    • 270 posts
    May 22, 2020 12:11 PM CEST
    Benny Debecker said:
    Benny Debecker said:
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

     

    i have the same problem!!! before it works fine ,now everything what a do go wrong. is someone fix the problem it is not bij the users bbut by the creatord sorry

     

     

    Ok, now clear for me, I've added this issue to the dev team to fix. I will get back to you for testing.

    • 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 9:14 AM CEST
    Benny Debecker said:
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

     

    i have the same problem!!! before it works fine ,now everything what a do go wrong. is someone fix the problem it is not bij the users bbut by the creatord sorry

    • 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 9:08 AM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

     

    i have the same problem!!! before it works fine ,now everything what a do go wrong. is someone fix the problem it is not bij the users bbut by the creatord sorry

    • 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 1:20 AM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

     

     

    • 38 posts
    May 19, 2020 8:15 PM CEST
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

     


    This post was edited by Lothar Weigl at May 19, 2020 8:34 PM CEST
    • 270 posts
    May 19, 2020 1:04 PM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

     

    Hi Lothar!

    I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

    If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

    • 38 posts
    May 18, 2020 9:08 PM CEST

    I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

    I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

    • 1 posts
    January 23, 2020 12:24 AM CET
    Allen K said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Allen K said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Allen K said:

    Hello, 

    I have recently designed and saved a new private controller profile, but my phone (Samsung galaxy s9+) can't see it.

    How could this happen? How can I solve this problem?

    Kind Regards

    A.K.

     

     

    Hi Allen,

     

    please check the profile aspect ratio, I think it is not match with your phone.

     

    How do I check my phone's aspect ratio?

     

    You can check in the app. In the creation settings - profiles - my profiles section.

    Thanks!

    I had the same "issue" and when I matched the screen aspect ratio, top right corner on an Android, appeared in the selection; thank you!

    • 270 posts
    November 16, 2019 1:01 PM CET
    Igor Losonogov said:
    I confirm that this problem exists.
    After creating 5-10 pieces of controls, the profile designer generally ceases to save any changes and creates copies of existing elements himself.
    Hambone said:

    Hello,

    I have an example (https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=35879 ) of an issue where a control (button) is added to an existing profile and after it is saved and edited again the button disappears from the profile. This is not an isolated issue as this has happened to several of my profiles. There seems to be a limit to the number of controls on a profile. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of controls that can be initially added to the profile, but when it is saved and edited again some of the controls disappear. In this example Firefox is the browser used, however,  using Chrome or IE has the same result. See below screen shots.

     

    Thanks for the detailed report, checking it..

    • 3 posts
    November 9, 2019 2:32 PM CET
    I confirm that this problem exists.
    After creating 5-10 pieces of controls, the profile designer generally ceases to save any changes and creates copies of existing elements himself.
    Hambone said:

    Hello,

    I have an example (https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=35879 ) of an issue where a control (button) is added to an existing profile and after it is saved and edited again the button disappears from the profile. This is not an isolated issue as this has happened to several of my profiles. There seems to be a limit to the number of controls on a profile. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of controls that can be initially added to the profile, but when it is saved and edited again some of the controls disappear. In this example Firefox is the browser used, however,  using Chrome or IE has the same result. See below screen shots.