Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

• 2 posts
    April 18, 2016 1:59 PM CEST

Hi guys,

I designed a profile for the Lucio Crashtender, just like he made in his instructions. My S-Brick app on my telephone (Sony Xperia Z1) says I have to choose a 16:9, so I did. So I made a profile, just like Lucio described. When I use the app, I can choose public profiles but not my own designed profile. It doesn't appear in my profile list. I already made another one like the first one but i still cannot see it on the telephone. I saved my work at the https://designer.sbrick.com/ so I can see the 2 profiles any time when I log in on to the site. 

The S-Brick is working because when I choose for example the "Hand drawn driving controls v3.2, the light button is working and some of the lights on the crashtender are working. 

So I'm wondering what I do wrong, the S-Brick is actived, the phone-app is working and updated.

Can you help me?

Regards,

TallBoyBram 

• 310 posts
    April 17, 2016 2:22 AM CEST

Hi Guys! 
    I forward your remark to our developers. They will look into it. :) 

Thanks for your patience, 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at April 17, 2016 9:22 AM CEST
    • 33 posts
    April 16, 2016 11:54 PM CEST

Hi,

I created a new profile and added a slider. I wanted to set the max value to 1 (default is 0.5), but I could not change it. Is there a reason for this, please?

Thanks,

Peter

• April 16, 2016 3:07 PM CEST

Hi,

I have trouble uploading backgronds. I created a png in the right size, I select it, it looks like it is uploading(save button blinking) but there is no new resource when uploading is finished.

Thanks,

Wouter

• 143 posts
    April 15, 2016 12:37 PM CEST

Maybe it's related to the browser caches. I'm looking after it, thanks for the report.

[blockquote]Jens Blechschmidt said:

- UPDATE - It is working again! If you have done anything to fix it: THANK YOU!

Hi there,

since yesterday evening I am trying to modify profiles in the PD. Saving a modified profile takes sometimes up to 3-4 minutes (if it works at all) and in my android SBrick app I receive an "Javascript Alert: A legfrissebb!", whe I try to update an existing profile. Is this only my problem or a general issue?

Thanks for your Support!

Jens

[/blockquote]

• April 15, 2016 7:50 AM CEST

- UPDATE - It is working again! If you have done anything to fix it: THANK YOU!

Hi there,

since yesterday evening I am trying to modify profiles in the PD. Saving a modified profile takes sometimes up to 3-4 minutes (if it works at all) and in my android SBrick app I receive an "Javascript Alert: A legfrissebb!", whe I try to update an existing profile. Is this only my problem or a general issue?

Thanks for your Support!

Jens

This post was edited by Jens Blechschmidt at April 15, 2016 11:02 AM CEST
    • 143 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:16 PM CEST

The maintenance is over, and the PD is available again.

Thank you for your patience.

• 143 posts
    April 13, 2016 9:37 PM CEST

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow afternoon we're going to do some maintenance work on the Profile Designer's server. Meanwhile the PD will be unavailable. If everything goes fine, it will be quick. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 posts
    March 21, 2016 11:26 PM CET

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[blockquote]Bruce Abdilla said:

[blockquote]Hendrikjan Krocké said:

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

The sequence feature is at the moment available only on android operating system. Our developers working on the IOS version.
    Hopefully it will be ready in a couple of weeks.

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

Is this update very far away? :-)

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Hello Bruce, 

Sorry for the late answer. It will be available in 3-4 weeks, in April. 

Regards, 

[/blockquote]

Thanks Balint.

• 310 posts
    March 21, 2016 1:39 PM CET

[blockquote]Denis Emery said:

Hi.

Its hard to see my private profile on Profile Designer to edit them. I use Safari on mac os 10.9.5

Maybe i have to do something special?

Thanks for help

[/blockquote]

Hello Denis! 

Could tell us about your problem? Why is it hard? 

Maybe it help us, if you can make a screenshot or something like that. 

Regards, 

• 310 posts
    March 21, 2016 1:31 PM CET

[blockquote]Bruce Abdilla said:

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

The sequence feature is at the moment available only on android operating system. Our developers working on the IOS version.

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Hello Bruce, 

Sorry for the late answer. It will be available in 3-4 weeks, in April. 

Regards, 

• 2 posts
    March 21, 2016 11:09 AM CET

Hi.

Its hard to see my private profile on Profile Designer to edit them. I use Safari on mac os 10.9.5

Maybe i have to do something special?

Thanks for help

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2016 10:36 AM CET

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

[/blockquote]

• 310 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:02 PM CET

[blockquote]-= Lynx =- said:

I was thinking, can you add XML import / export feature? It can be used to e.g. export profile to XML, use it to render profile looks in some paint tool, where elements can be moved and painted at the same time, and then imported back, and uploaded with new graphics?

It may be much easier to paint buttons "merged" to background when they are actually placed where they will be in GUI.

[/blockquote]

Hi, 

Thank you for the suggestion, we look into it. :) 

Best regards, 

• 16 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:46 PM CET

I was thinking, can you add XML import / export feature? It can be used to e.g. export profile to XML, use it to render profile looks in some paint tool, where elements can be moved and painted at the same time, and then imported back, and uploaded with new graphics?

It may be much easier to paint buttons "merged" to background when they are actually placed where they will be in GUI.

• 7 posts
    March 4, 2016 5:28 PM CET

Howdy Lénárd Pásztor,

No problem, I'll be happy to post pictures from the show. "Brickworld Indy", March 12th & 13th

• 198 posts
    March 4, 2016 3:56 PM CET

[blockquote]Stephen Wilson said:

Howdy Balint,

Just to let you know a fellow member, Peter Subert, helped me set up my profile and I'm a really happy camper!

Everything works perfect on a Galaxy S6, I'll be demonstrating this soon, thanks for a great product.

[/blockquote]

Hello,

We are happy to hear, that you like the product. :) 

Thank you for your feedback. :) 

Best wishes, 

[/blockquote]

Stephen, it would be nice if you can post some picture from the camp ;)

• 310 posts
    March 3, 2016 10:49 PM CET

Howdy Balint,

Just to let you know a fellow member, Peter Subert, helped me set up my profile and I'm a really happy camper!

Everything works perfect on a Galaxy S6, I'll be demonstrating this soon, thanks for a great product.

[/blockquote]

Hello,

We are happy to hear, that you like the product. :) 

Thank you for your feedback. :) 

Best wishes, 

• 7 posts
    March 3, 2016 8:42 PM CET

Howdy Balint,

• 310 posts
    March 2, 2016 12:14 AM CET

Stephen Wilson said:

I've been hoping to use the sbrick during an up and coming Brickworld event, but I can't re-asign the channels to control functions.

I have a very limited space to locate the sbrick and I need to change the assingments from what is provided on the "Yellow Car Profile", this profile is exactly what I need, but I have to change the channel funtions.

No matter what I do , the channel selections don't change. Any help here?

Hi Stephen, you should post in the Profile Designer section. Anyway : if you start from a standard profile, make a copy of it first (I think it's possible now), and this copy should be customisable. The best approach in my opinion is to create directly your own profile.

I tried using "Yellow Car Profile", and was UNABLE to change the channel assingments, several hours of my day wasted! Doesn't work!

I tried 'building' my own profile, but still can't put functions to correct channel. I really want this to work, please.

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

I forwarded your problem to our developers. 
    As soon as we find the solution, i immediately give you a feedback, Stephen.

Thanks for your patience!

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at March 2, 2016 12:15 AM CET
    • 7 posts
    March 1, 2016 9:55 PM CET

Stephen Wilson said:

I've been hoping to use the sbrick during an up and coming Brickworld event, but I can't re-asign the channels to control functions.

I have a very limited space to locate the sbrick and I need to change the assingments from what is provided on the "Yellow Car Profile", this profile is exactly what I need, but I have to change the channel funtions.

No matter what I do , the channel selections don't change. Any help here?

Hi Stephen, you should post in the Profile Designer section. Anyway : if you start from a standard profile, make a copy of it first (I think it's possible now), and this copy should be customisable. The best approach in my opinion is to create directly your own profile.

I tried using "Yellow Car Profile", and was UNABLE to change the channel assingments, several hours of my day wasted! Doesn't work!

I tried 'building' my own profile, but still can't put functions to correct channel. I really want this to work, please.

• 164 posts
    February 29, 2016 3:49 PM CET

Hi Peter,

As we know, the iPhone 4s has 3:2 screen ratio.
    https://gigaom.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2014/09/iphone-aspect-ratios.jpg

"Cna
    you tell me, how much time does it take to populate a profile across the whole system?"
    Only a few seconds :)

So please make a profile with 3:2 screen ratio, and you will see it immediately after the saving.

• 33 posts
    February 27, 2016 7:37 PM CET

Hi,

Can you please let me know, how to fix the following issue:

I have created a 16:9 ratio new profile in the designer (compatible ratio with an iPhone 4S).

I have saved the profile as "private" (as the public option is not available yet).

I have opened the app on the phone and I wanted to pick the recently created profile, but it did not show up anywhere: neither in the "All", nor in the "Favorites" menu.

Cna you tell me, how much time does it take to populate a profile across the whole system?

Btw.: how cna you classify a profile as "Favourite"?

Thanks,

Peter

This post was edited by Peter Subert at February 27, 2016 7:40 PM CET
    • 310 posts
    February 23, 2016 1:28 PM CET

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: Total Confusion! Can some one explain how to actually use the Profiles in the designer, either created and private or the public ones shown? How do I actually get these 'images'' to do anything? Some very basic help required please as I must be missing something.[/blockquote]

Hello, 

Here you can find some information, 

https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/10/slug/user-guide-for-profile-designer

And a tutorial is also appear when you start a new profile. 

If you still have any question, after visit these pages, please let us know, and send a mail, on info@sbrick.com

Best regards, 

[/blockquote] Unable to send an email for further help to this email address. Classified as spam and error message returned. Please advise on how to contact you directly. [/blockquote]

All right, try this one, please, balint.mezei@sbrick.com 

• 3 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:17 PM CET

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: Total Confusion! Can some one explain how to actually use the Profiles in the designer, either created and private or the public ones shown? How do I actually get these 'images'' to do anything? Some very basic help required please as I must be missing something.[/blockquote]

Hello, 

Here you can find some information, 

https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/10/slug/user-guide-for-profile-designer

And a tutorial is also appear when you start a new profile. 

If you still have any question, after visit these pages, please let us know, and send a mail, on info@sbrick.com

Best regards, 

[/blockquote] Unable to send an email for further help to this email address. Classified as spam and error message returned. Please advise on how to contact you directly.