May 26, 2020 1:53 PM CEST

Hi All,

Now the sequence issue is fixed.

• 340 posts
    May 22, 2020 12:11 PM CEST
    Benny Debecker said:
    Benny Debecker said:
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Am I the onliest stupid person in the world who uses Sequences?
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

Hi Lothar!

I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

i have the same problem!!! before it works fine ,now everything what a do go wrong. is someone fix the problem it is not bij the users bbut by the creatord sorry

Ok, now clear for me, I've added this issue to the dev team to fix. I will get back to you for testing.

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 9:14 AM CEST
    Benny Debecker said:
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Sorry for not talking clearly. The problem is the sequence editor! In the picture there is an old profile. Before I used it yesterday the nodes were connected with green lines. Since yesterday I cannot connect the nodes with lines and you can see in the second channel there are no longer horizontal lines. Have a look and watch that the nodes in both channels are identic now.
    I can create new nodes and I can remove every node. This action takes place in both channels at the same time.
    Thank you for your quick response. That is a pleasure. I have too many problems with electronic devices at the moment.
    The problem occurs in every profile I created and within new profiles, too. I did not use ProfileDesigner since several weeks before yesterday. It is the same picture in android and Windows8. Before yesterday the two channels in the profile above had totally different nodes and green lines.
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

I cannot create a new profile with ProfileDesigner using Chrome/Windows10? Which mad guy has destroyed this program?

I can set nodes but cannot create lines anymore? My old profiles behave mad, too.

Hi Lothar!

I've checked the designer, and it works well. Maybe it will be a network problem(?).

If still not works for you can you tell more about what do you do / what do you get?

i have the same problem!!! before it works fine ,now everything what a do go wrong. is someone fix the problem it is not bij the users bbut by the creatord sorry

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 9:08 AM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

Hi Lothar!

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2020 1:20 AM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

Hi Lothar!

• 38 posts
    May 19, 2020 8:15 PM CEST
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Lothar Weigl said:

Hi Lothar!

This post was edited by Lothar Weigl at May 19, 2020 8:34 PM CEST
    • 340 posts
    May 19, 2020 1:04 PM CEST
    Lothar Weigl said:

Hi Lothar!

• 38 posts
    May 18, 2020 9:08 PM CEST

• 1 posts
    January 23, 2020 12:24 AM CET
    Allen K said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Allen K said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Allen K said:

Hello, 

I have recently designed and saved a new private controller profile, but my phone (Samsung galaxy s9+) can't see it.

How could this happen? How can I solve this problem?

Kind Regards

A.K.

Hi Allen,

please check the profile aspect ratio, I think it is not match with your phone.

How do I check my phone's aspect ratio?

You can check in the app. In the creation settings - profiles - my profiles section.

Thanks!

I had the same "issue" and when I matched the screen aspect ratio, top right corner on an Android, appeared in the selection; thank you!

• 340 posts
    November 16, 2019 1:01 PM CET
    Igor Losonogov said:
    I confirm that this problem exists.
    After creating 5-10 pieces of controls, the profile designer generally ceases to save any changes and creates copies of existing elements himself.
    Hambone said:

Hello,

I have an example (https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=35879 ) of an issue where a control (button) is added to an existing profile and after it is saved and edited again the button disappears from the profile. This is not an isolated issue as this has happened to several of my profiles. There seems to be a limit to the number of controls on a profile. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of controls that can be initially added to the profile, but when it is saved and edited again some of the controls disappear. In this example Firefox is the browser used, however,  using Chrome or IE has the same result. See below screen shots.

Thanks for the detailed report, checking it..

• 3 posts
    November 9, 2019 2:32 PM CET
    I confirm that this problem exists.
    After creating 5-10 pieces of controls, the profile designer generally ceases to save any changes and creates copies of existing elements himself.
    Hambone said:

Hello,

I have an example (https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=35879 ) of an issue where a control (button) is added to an existing profile and after it is saved and edited again the button disappears from the profile. This is not an isolated issue as this has happened to several of my profiles. There seems to be a limit to the number of controls on a profile. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of controls that can be initially added to the profile, but when it is saved and edited again some of the controls disappear. In this example Firefox is the browser used, however,  using Chrome or IE has the same result. See below screen shots.

• 38 posts
    October 19, 2019 5:53 PM CEST
    Marek Klajman said:

Hello there. I´m new here. First trying with Profile Designer. And I would like to ask. Is there some kind options to add text labels for my slider and buttons? Saw severals others custom made profiles, which had text above slider or on it. Please can you give me some advice? Thank you.

You have to change the background with a Draw Program like MS-Paint. At least I did it this way but it is very uncomfortable and I do it very rare.

• 1 posts
    October 18, 2019 10:36 AM CEST

Hello there. I´m new here. First trying with Profile Designer. And I would like to ask. Is there some kind options to add text labels for my slider and buttons? Saw severals others custom made profiles, which had text above slider or on it. Please can you give me some advice? Thank you.

• 15 posts
    August 29, 2019 9:40 AM CEST

Hello,

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2019 11:04 PM CEST
    Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.
    • 38 posts
    June 21, 2019 10:32 PM CEST

I think your idea is realistic. Did you do an experience already? There are different functions in the sequence editor and you can choose an restart. I have i.e. a turntable which makes half a turn, pauses and then turns back to the start (more or less exactly) and by selecting a different setting it repeat the movement until the control is pushed again if this setting is select.

Unfortunately, I never used the circuit function!

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2019 6:13 PM CEST
    In the Profile Designer is it possible to assign an off/on button to control an M Motor operating a PF switch? By that I mean is it possible to set the button so that when it's tapped the M motor rotates a set number of times/operates for a set period of time so that the switch reaches its on position and stops and when the button is tapped again the motor brings the switch back to off?

I hope this makes sense.
    This post was edited by Grum 64 at June 21, 2019 7:02 PM CEST
    • 38 posts
    June 15, 2019 2:31 AM CEST

Go to backgrounds. Here you click on the actual image (Windows).

• 1 posts
    June 13, 2019 9:20 AM CEST

How can I Delete the uploaded images in Profile Designer?

• 28 posts
    May 29, 2019 10:11 PM CEST

Since the latest update to the iOS version, on an iPhone XS, the screen now has a big white border across the side.

It will not scroll away with a swipe, and stays there after connecting to SBrick.

I've tried recreating the profile on the phone, editing the online profile, but no fix. I've highlighted the edge of the screen on the attached image.

iOS = 12.3.1

sBrick app = v4.5 Update 3

• 143 posts
    May 27, 2019 6:30 PM CEST
    Caoimhin Marsh said:

hi, i am having trouble using the circuit in my custom profile.. my lego model has two motors coupled together using a differential so i want one using the slider (1st gear) and the other to use the slider (but reversed) only when a button (high speed) is toggled. is this possible?

As far as i understand your problem, it's not possible to solve it in the current version of the Profile Designer.

Maybe if you share more details about your creation I can understand the situation furthermore. :)

• 10 posts
    May 27, 2019 4:22 PM CEST

hi, i am having trouble using the circuit in my custom profile.. my lego model has two motors coupled together using a differential so i want one using the slider (1st gear) and the other to use the slider (but reversed) only when a button (high speed) is toggled. is this possible?

• 143 posts
    April 16, 2019 12:53 PM CEST
    Alex McQuilkin said:
    Hello I have an iPad 10.5 inch when I create a profile 16.9 the profile will not show up. I have an iPhone 10 ratio show up and is the distorted on the screen. Can you help please

Every iPad has an 4:3 aspect ratio with one exception: the new 11" iPad Pro has a brand new aspect ratio.

• 17 posts
    April 15, 2019 10:06 PM CEST
    Hello
    I have an iPad 10.5 inch when I create a profile 16.9 the profile will not show up. I have an iPhone 10 ratio show up and is the distorted on the screen. Can you help please