Profile Designer

• 310 posts
    March 21, 2016 1:31 PM CET

[blockquote]Bruce Abdilla said:

[blockquote]Hendrikjan Krocké said:

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

The sequence feature is at the moment available only on android operating system. Our developers working on the IOS version.
    Hopefully it will be ready in a couple of weeks.

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

Is this update very far away? :-)

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Hello Bruce, 

Sorry for the late answer. It will be available in 3-4 weeks, in April. 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 2 posts
    March 21, 2016 11:09 AM CET

Hi.

Its hard to see my private profile on Profile Designer to edit them. I use Safari on mac os 10.9.5

Maybe i have to do something special?

Thanks for help

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2016 10:36 AM CET

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

The sequence feature is at the moment available only on android operating system. Our developers working on the IOS version.

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

Is this update very far away? :-)

[/blockquote]

• 310 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:02 PM CET

[blockquote]-= Lynx =- said:

I was thinking, can you add XML import / export feature? It can be used to e.g. export profile to XML, use it to render profile looks in some paint tool, where elements can be moved and painted at the same time, and then imported back, and uploaded with new graphics?

It may be much easier to paint buttons "merged" to background when they are actually placed where they will be in GUI.

[/blockquote]

Hi, 

Thank you for the suggestion, we look into it. :) 

Best regards, 

• 16 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:46 PM CET

I was thinking, can you add XML import / export feature? It can be used to e.g. export profile to XML, use it to render profile looks in some paint tool, where elements can be moved and painted at the same time, and then imported back, and uploaded with new graphics?

It may be much easier to paint buttons "merged" to background when they are actually placed where they will be in GUI.

• 10 posts
    March 4, 2016 5:28 PM CET

Howdy Lénárd Pásztor,

No problem, I'll be happy to post pictures from the show. "Brickworld Indy", March 12th & 13th

• 340 posts
    March 4, 2016 3:56 PM CET

[blockquote]Stephen Wilson said:

Howdy Balint,

Just to let you know a fellow member, Peter Subert, helped me set up my profile and I'm a really happy camper!

Everything works perfect on a Galaxy S6, I'll be demonstrating this soon, thanks for a great product.

[/blockquote]

Hello,

We are happy to hear, that you like the product. :) 

Thank you for your feedback. :) 

Best wishes, 

[/blockquote]

Stephen, it would be nice if you can post some picture from the camp ;)

• 310 posts
    March 3, 2016 10:49 PM CET

Howdy Balint,

Just to let you know a fellow member, Peter Subert, helped me set up my profile and I'm a really happy camper!

Everything works perfect on a Galaxy S6, I'll be demonstrating this soon, thanks for a great product.

[/blockquote]

Hello,

We are happy to hear, that you like the product. :) 

Thank you for your feedback. :) 

Best wishes, 

• 10 posts
    March 3, 2016 8:42 PM CET

Howdy Balint,

• 310 posts
    March 2, 2016 12:14 AM CET

Stephen Wilson said:

I've been hoping to use the sbrick during an up and coming Brickworld event, but I can't re-asign the channels to control functions.

I have a very limited space to locate the sbrick and I need to change the assingments from what is provided on the "Yellow Car Profile", this profile is exactly what I need, but I have to change the channel funtions.

No matter what I do , the channel selections don't change. Any help here?

Hi Stephen, you should post in the Profile Designer section. Anyway : if you start from a standard profile, make a copy of it first (I think it's possible now), and this copy should be customisable. The best approach in my opinion is to create directly your own profile.

I tried using "Yellow Car Profile", and was UNABLE to change the channel assingments, several hours of my day wasted! Doesn't work!

I tried 'building' my own profile, but still can't put functions to correct channel. I really want this to work, please.

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

I forwarded your problem to our developers. 
    As soon as we find the solution, i immediately give you a feedback, Stephen.

Thanks for your patience!

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at March 2, 2016 12:15 AM CET
    • 10 posts
    March 1, 2016 9:55 PM CET

Stephen Wilson said:

I've been hoping to use the sbrick during an up and coming Brickworld event, but I can't re-asign the channels to control functions.

I have a very limited space to locate the sbrick and I need to change the assingments from what is provided on the "Yellow Car Profile", this profile is exactly what I need, but I have to change the channel funtions.

No matter what I do , the channel selections don't change. Any help here?

Hi Stephen, you should post in the Profile Designer section. Anyway : if you start from a standard profile, make a copy of it first (I think it's possible now), and this copy should be customisable. The best approach in my opinion is to create directly your own profile.

I tried using "Yellow Car Profile", and was UNABLE to change the channel assingments, several hours of my day wasted! Doesn't work!

I tried 'building' my own profile, but still can't put functions to correct channel. I really want this to work, please.

• 164 posts
    February 29, 2016 3:49 PM CET

Hi Peter,

As we know, the iPhone 4s has 3:2 screen ratio.
    https://gigaom.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2014/09/iphone-aspect-ratios.jpg

"Cna
    you tell me, how much time does it take to populate a profile across the whole system?"
    Only a few seconds :)

So please make a profile with 3:2 screen ratio, and you will see it immediately after the saving.

• 36 posts
    February 27, 2016 7:37 PM CET

Hi,

Can you please let me know, how to fix the following issue:

I have created a 16:9 ratio new profile in the designer (compatible ratio with an iPhone 4S).

I have saved the profile as "private" (as the public option is not available yet).

I have opened the app on the phone and I wanted to pick the recently created profile, but it did not show up anywhere: neither in the "All", nor in the "Favorites" menu.

Cna you tell me, how much time does it take to populate a profile across the whole system?

Btw.: how cna you classify a profile as "Favourite"?

Thanks,

Peter

This post was edited by Peter Subert at February 27, 2016 7:40 PM CET
    • 310 posts
    February 23, 2016 1:28 PM CET

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: [blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: Total Confusion! Can some one explain how to actually use the Profiles in the designer, either created and private or the public ones shown? How do I actually get these 'images'' to do anything? Some very basic help required please as I must be missing something.[/blockquote]

Hello, 

Here you can find some information, 

https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/10/slug/user-guide-for-profile-designer

And a tutorial is also appear when you start a new profile. 

If you still have any question, after visit these pages, please let us know, and send a mail, on info@sbrick.com

Best regards, 

[/blockquote] Unable to send an email for further help to this email address. Classified as spam and error message returned. Please advise on how to contact you directly. [/blockquote]

All right, try this one, please, balint.mezei@sbrick.com 

• 3 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:17 PM CET

[blockquote]Malcolm Plumb said: Total Confusion! Can some one explain how to actually use the Profiles in the designer, either created and private or the public ones shown? How do I actually get these 'images'' to do anything? Some very basic help required please as I must be missing something.[/blockquote]

Hello, 

https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/10/slug/user-guide-for-profile-designer

If you still have any question, after visit these pages, please let us know, and send a mail, on info@sbrick.com

Best regards, 

[/blockquote] Unable to send an email for further help to this email address. Classified as spam and error message returned. Please advise on how to contact you directly.
    • 3 posts
    February 23, 2016 11:47 AM CET
    I managed to follow the instructions with out a problem and I think a profile has been created correctly .
    This was pretty straight forward.

It's how I actually do anything with the profile that is stuck here that is the problem.
    I seem to have three profiles that are all the same when designer is opened but can't do anything with them.
    Couldn't find any information either..
    This post was edited by Malcolm Plumb at February 23, 2016 11:48 AM CET
    • 310 posts
    February 23, 2016 11:25 AM CET

Hello, 

Best regards, 

• 3 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:26 AM CET
    Total Confusion!

Can some one explain how to actually use the Profiles in the designer, either created and private or the public ones shown?
    How do I actually get these 'images'' to do anything?

Some very basic help required please as I must be missing something.
    • 310 posts
    February 15, 2016 8:12 PM CET

[blockquote]Johan vd Pluijm said:

[blockquote]Denis H said:

Profile designer is working, but the page is very SLOW (or the server)...i have the message time to time that the page can't load (prompt with the wait or close window)...if i click wait eventually the page load..... Once i enter in the design part i made a profile and try to save, but the orange SAVING... message stay forever...the profile don't save, because i press the "Home" button and says all my work will be lost, because is not saved.

I'm using Google Chrome.......testing with Internet Explorer and is worst.

Screenshot:

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/585

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/586

[/blockquote]

It isnt very fast indeed, but how is your own internet connection?

[/blockquote]

Others have not reported any problems like this before. For us, it works. 
    If you still have this problem, please contact us on, info@sbrick.com, and we will try to help you. 

• 10 posts
    February 15, 2016 10:59 AM CET

[blockquote]Denis H said:

Profile designer is working, but the page is very SLOW (or the server)...i have the message time to time that the page can't load (prompt with the wait or close window)...if i click wait eventually the page load..... Once i enter in the design part i made a profile and try to save, but the orange SAVING... message stay forever...the profile don't save, because i press the "Home" button and says all my work will be lost, because is not saved.

I'm using Google Chrome.......testing with Internet Explorer and is worst.

Screenshot:

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/585

https://social.sbrick.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/170/photo_id/586

[/blockquote]

It isnt very fast indeed, but how is your own internet connection?

• 310 posts
    February 15, 2016 10:40 AM CET

[blockquote]Peter Subert said:

Hello guys,

How can I share and make my profiles available for the public? The new designer still disables the "Public" button and it says, it is not possible to share profiles in the beta version. The bottom of the page displays though, it is the Version 1.0.9final.

May I have missed something?

Thanks,

Peter

[/blockquote]

Hello Peter,

No, you haven't missed anything. Unfortunately this function is not available yet. It is under testing. 
    We will give you more information as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

• 36 posts
    February 15, 2016 5:53 AM CET

Hello guys,

How can I share and make my profiles available for the public? The new designer still disables the "Public" button and it says, it is not possible to share profiles in the beta version. The bottom of the page displays though, it is the Version 1.0.9final.

May I have missed something?

Thanks,

Peter

• February 14, 2016 5:17 PM CET

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

Thank you for your reply, now I know. I'm looking forward for the update :-)

• 310 posts
    February 14, 2016 2:48 PM CET

Hey Guys,

My S-brick is working fine on IOS but when I use a sequence button in the Profile Designer the App crashes when I try to start the profile.

Does anyone have an idea why?

Thanks !

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

• February 13, 2016 9:05 PM CET

Hey Guys,

My S-brick is working fine on IOS but when I use a sequence button in the Profile Designer the App crashes when I try to start the profile.

Does anyone have an idea why?

Thanks !

This post was edited by Hendrikjan Krocké at February 13, 2016 9:28 PM CET