Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Profile Designer

• 143 posts
    May 7, 2016 4:23 PM CEST

[blockquote]Mirco Piatek said:

I have a problem with the Profile designer.

I tried to use the Desinger with "Internet Explorer" and "Firefox". Everytime the same situation!

An other Lego Builder told me to use "Google Chrome". What the hell? A third browser on my Laptop?

Okay. Installed Google Chrome. But the same Sh.t!

As I start it, I log in. The Header looks different as it is shown in the Wiki.

What about the Resources? I downloaded it. Do I have to install these? If Yes, where and how?

Where can I download the "Sample-Project"? In the Wiki is written "You can download it here." But no link or anything.

As I start a new profile, I can tipe in a title and a description. As I go forward I can choose the scaling of the screen. "Finalize" brings me back to mainscreen with the message "Loading Your profile" or "Converting Your profile".

Nothing happens.

There are no Icons left of my user-picture in the Header. No safe-Button or anything else.

Can someone please help me with this problem? Before I place the three sBrick-Units in front of my cars tire...

[/blockquote]

Hi there, i sent you a friend request, please approve it, and I hope we can figure it out, what's the problem.

Thanks.

• May 7, 2016 4:06 PM CEST

I have a problem with the Profile designer.

I tried to use the Desinger with "Internet Explorer" and "Firefox". Everytime the same situation!

An other Lego Builder told me to use "Google Chrome". What the hell? A third browser on my Laptop?

Okay. Installed Google Chrome. But the same Sh.t!

As I start it, I log in. The Header looks different as it is shown in the Wiki.

What about the Resources? I downloaded it. Do I have to install these? If Yes, where and how?

Where can I download the "Sample-Project"? In the Wiki is written "You can download it here." But no link or anything.

As I start a new profile, I can tipe in a title and a description. As I go forward I can choose the scaling of the screen. "Finalize" brings me back to mainscreen with the message "Loading Your profile" or "Converting Your profile".

Nothing happens.

There are no Icons left of my user-picture in the Header. No safe-Button or anything else.

Can someone please help me with this problem? Before I place the three sBrick-Units in front of my cars tire...

• 143 posts
    May 3, 2016 12:10 PM CEST

Hi there,

Thanks for Kam Yow Lee, we find the bug which caused the error in the resource upload process.

It's fixed. Thanks for your patience.

• 310 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:20 AM CEST

[blockquote]Brian Adams said:

Are there any plans to allow the addition of text in the form of slider, etc, names to user-designed profiles? 

[/blockquote]

Hello Brian! 

I forwarded your question to the competent person, soon we will give you a respond. :) 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 18 posts
    April 30, 2016 10:25 AM CEST

Are there any plans to allow the addition of text in the form of slider, etc, names to user-designed profiles? 

• 143 posts
    April 29, 2016 3:20 PM CEST

[blockquote]KAM YOW LEE said:

[blockquote]Zsolt Szrapkó said:

Hi Zsolt,

I do having the same problem too, unable to upload backround to profile designer.

I am using Chrome browser Version 49.0.2623.112 m, running Windows 7 SP1. I do try to upload from another 2 PC which running Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, having same issue too, unable to upload.

I tried both png and jpg format, issue persist.

Image i wish to upload: 

The pixel is 2048 x 1536 as suggested by profile designer for Ipad Air interface.

Thanks.

[/blockquote]

Hi there,

Can you plase write us an exact time (with timezone), when you tried to upload the picture? Thank you.

[/blockquote]

Hi Zsolt,

I cant remember the exact time on my previos failed upload, but i just tried to upload both jpg n png image few minutes ago(7.21pm), unable to upload any image as my previous try. my time zone here were GMT+8

Thanks.

[/blockquote]

I sent you a friend request to discuss this in more personally. I want to  fix this bug, but to achive that i need some more personal information. Thanks.

• 2 posts
    April 29, 2016 1:25 PM CEST

Hi Zsolt,

I do having the same problem too, unable to upload backround to profile designer.

I am using Chrome browser Version 49.0.2623.112 m, running Windows 7 SP1. I do try to upload from another 2 PC which running Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, having same issue too, unable to upload.

Image i wish to upload: 

The pixel is 2048 x 1536 as suggested by profile designer for Ipad Air interface.

Thanks.

[/blockquote]

Hi there,

Can you plase write us an exact time (with timezone), when you tried to upload the picture? Thank you.

[/blockquote]

Hi Zsolt,

I cant remember the exact time on my previos failed upload, but i just tried to upload both jpg n png image few minutes ago(7.21pm), unable to upload any image as my previous try. my time zone here were GMT+8

Thanks.

• 143 posts
    April 29, 2016 1:02 PM CEST

Hi Zsolt,

Image i wish to upload: 

Thanks.

[/blockquote]

Hi there,

• 2 posts
    April 29, 2016 11:45 AM CEST

Hi Zsolt,

Image i wish to upload: 

Thanks.

• April 18, 2016 3:59 PM CEST

Firefox

Windows

Image below

Windows

Firefox

[blockquote]Wouter Markvoort said:

I have tried several times. It does not work.

Hi,

I have trouble uploading backgronds. I created a png in the right size, I select it, it looks like it is uploading(save button blinking) but there is no new resource when uploading is finished.

Thanks,

Wouter 

[/blockquote]

Hi Wouter,

I don't see the exact event in the logs. I'm thinking about a little server outage as the problem causative. Can you try again?

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Please show me somehow that picture, and give me some more information:

- Your browser
    - Operating System

One other thing it can be problem is your internet connection's speed. If the picture is too big, and your connection is slow, the upload can be timeouted. That's just a tip.

[/blockquote]

• 143 posts
    April 18, 2016 3:51 PM CEST

Hi,

I have trouble uploading backgronds. I created a png in the right size, I select it, it looks like it is uploading(save button blinking) but there is no new resource when uploading is finished.

Thanks,

Wouter 

[/blockquote]

Hi Wouter,

I don't see the exact event in the logs. I'm thinking about a little server outage as the problem causative. Can you try again?

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Please show me somehow that picture, and give me some more information:

- Your browser
    - Operating System

One other thing it can be problem is your internet connection's speed. If the picture is too big, and your connection is slow, the upload can be timeouted. That's just a tip.

• April 18, 2016 2:48 PM CEST

Hi,

Thanks,

Wouter 

[/blockquote]

Hi Wouter,

[/blockquote]

• 143 posts
    April 18, 2016 2:34 PM CEST

[blockquote]Bram Verbout said:

Hi guys,

I designed a profile for the Lucio Crashtender, just like he made in his instructions. My S-Brick app on my telephone (Sony Xperia Z1) says I have to choose a 16:9, so I did. So I made a profile, just like Lucio described. When I use the app, I can choose public profiles but not my own designed profile. It doesn't appear in my profile list. I already made another one like the first one but i still cannot see it on the telephone. I saved my work at the https://designer.sbrick.com/ so I can see the 2 profiles any time when I log in on to the site. 

The S-Brick is working because when I choose for example the "Hand drawn driving controls v3.2, the light button is working and some of the lights on the crashtender are working. 

So I'm wondering what I do wrong, the S-Brick is actived, the phone-app is working and updated.

Can you help me?

Regards,

TallBoyBram 

[/blockquote]

Hi Bram,

It's seems as an app problem, can you report it in the appropriate topic?

Android: https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/29/sbrick-android-app

However, do you logged in to the app? I know it's an unnecessery question, but maybe you skipped this step.

Thank you!

• 143 posts
    April 18, 2016 2:29 PM CEST

Hi,

Thanks,

Wouter 

[/blockquote]

Hi Wouter,

• 143 posts
    April 18, 2016 2:25 PM CEST

[blockquote]Peter Subert said:

Hi,

I created a new profile and added a slider. I wanted to set the max value to 1 (default is 0.5), but I could not change it. Is there a reason for this, please?

Thanks,

Peter

[/blockquote]

Hi Peter,

i tried to reproduce your problem, but i can't. Can you try again after a cache cleanup? If the problem is still live, please give me more information about your profile (ID), and your browser.

Thank you!

• 2 posts
    April 18, 2016 1:59 PM CEST

Hi guys,

I designed a profile for the Lucio Crashtender, just like he made in his instructions. My S-Brick app on my telephone (Sony Xperia Z1) says I have to choose a 16:9, so I did. So I made a profile, just like Lucio described. When I use the app, I can choose public profiles but not my own designed profile. It doesn't appear in my profile list. I already made another one like the first one but i still cannot see it on the telephone. I saved my work at the https://designer.sbrick.com/ so I can see the 2 profiles any time when I log in on to the site. 

The S-Brick is working because when I choose for example the "Hand drawn driving controls v3.2, the light button is working and some of the lights on the crashtender are working. 

So I'm wondering what I do wrong, the S-Brick is actived, the phone-app is working and updated.

Can you help me?

Regards,

TallBoyBram 

• 310 posts
    April 17, 2016 2:22 AM CEST

Hi Guys! 
    I forward your remark to our developers. They will look into it. :) 

Thanks for your patience, 

Regards, 

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at April 17, 2016 9:22 AM CEST
    • 36 posts
    April 16, 2016 11:54 PM CEST

Hi,

I created a new profile and added a slider. I wanted to set the max value to 1 (default is 0.5), but I could not change it. Is there a reason for this, please?

Thanks,

Peter

• April 16, 2016 3:07 PM CEST

Hi,

Thanks,

Wouter

• 143 posts
    April 15, 2016 12:37 PM CEST

Maybe it's related to the browser caches. I'm looking after it, thanks for the report.

[blockquote]Jens Blechschmidt said:

- UPDATE - It is working again! If you have done anything to fix it: THANK YOU!

Hi there,

since yesterday evening I am trying to modify profiles in the PD. Saving a modified profile takes sometimes up to 3-4 minutes (if it works at all) and in my android SBrick app I receive an "Javascript Alert: A legfrissebb!", whe I try to update an existing profile. Is this only my problem or a general issue?

Thanks for your Support!

Jens

[/blockquote]

• April 15, 2016 7:50 AM CEST

- UPDATE - It is working again! If you have done anything to fix it: THANK YOU!

Hi there,

since yesterday evening I am trying to modify profiles in the PD. Saving a modified profile takes sometimes up to 3-4 minutes (if it works at all) and in my android SBrick app I receive an "Javascript Alert: A legfrissebb!", whe I try to update an existing profile. Is this only my problem or a general issue?

Thanks for your Support!

Jens

This post was edited by Jens Blechschmidt at April 15, 2016 11:02 AM CEST
    • 143 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:16 PM CEST

The maintenance is over, and the PD is available again.

Thank you for your patience.

• 143 posts
    April 13, 2016 9:37 PM CEST

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow afternoon we're going to do some maintenance work on the Profile Designer's server. Meanwhile the PD will be unavailable. If everything goes fine, it will be quick. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 posts
    March 21, 2016 11:26 PM CET

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[blockquote]Bruce Abdilla said:

[blockquote]Hendrikjan Krocké said:

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

The sequence feature is at the moment available only on android operating system. Our developers working on the IOS version.
    Hopefully it will be ready in a couple of weeks.

[/blockquote]

Hi Balint,

Is this update very far away? :-)

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Hello Bruce, 

Sorry for the late answer. It will be available in 3-4 weeks, in April. 

Regards, 

[/blockquote]

Thanks Balint.

• 310 posts
    March 21, 2016 1:39 PM CET

[blockquote]Denis Emery said:

Hi.

Its hard to see my private profile on Profile Designer to edit them. I use Safari on mac os 10.9.5

Maybe i have to do something special?

Thanks for help

[/blockquote]

Hello Denis! 

Could tell us about your problem? Why is it hard? 

Maybe it help us, if you can make a screenshot or something like that. 

Regards,